What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

I've seen a lot of Gearvendors on 7.3 trucks with the banks package, they often went hand in hand

I do think a van/ truck hauler would be cool for the extra room as a sleeper, 8" wider, 12" taller than a crew cab but with a flat floor, too bad you lose all the space for a cooling stack so you're stuck with detuned options...
A Kodiak would be kinda cool, then use Chevy van fuselage for a clean sleeper, if you can't find a crew cab Kodiak

It would also look less rapey :laughing:

The Mexicans love those here, pretty common in ford and Chevy, never seen a dodge locally.
I think they are mostly retarded, 10%cool

I guess maybe a dirt cheap gas super duty shortened for some weekend wheeling might be decent, but a diesel without towing wheelbase or bed space, no thanks

I also assume they have title or theft issues when i see them:laughing:

Screenshot_20220106-234128_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-234142_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-234208_Facebook.jpg

That 80s crosshatched cloth over foam over plywood is just about the least durable car interior I've ever encountered. At least you can use it as templates to cut out something else.

That 80s crosshatched cloth over foam over plywood is just about the least durable car interior I've ever encountered. At least you can use it as templates to cut out something else.
Looks pretty decent for 30+ years old…

Looks pretty decent for 30+ years old…
My parts van has the stuff. It will start falling apart as soon as you start touching it. It's basically 30yo headliner foam glued to the plywood with the thinnest cloth over it. It's like having your entire interior be a headliner. The OEM plasticy rubberized shit over cardboard-like fibers on the other van is far more durable.

That's what I was thinking too. Wonder how gutless a NA Detroit would be? put a period correct sleeper on it and a short flat bed with goose ball.

similar to Skipped_Link truck. :smokin:
Probably wouldn't be hard to add a turbo or supercharger setup to that engine to get rid of the gutlessness. :smokin:

Skipped_Link's hauler is exactly what came to mind when I saw that.

people are so good with grammar: you won't meet? so I just arrange tow it away with you not showing up, then. Negociate with myself and leave the money I agree to in a bag for you where the weird-ass ranger was... sounds great!

Reactions: Clb
Splain for the rest of us. Im assuming easy swap because there are turbo'd 6-71s?

Goddammit. I need this but I have literally no available parking slots right now. I've been looking for a gas engine'd cabover or 1-ton van cab and chassis to permanently solve my "need more truck" problem and this one has a drive-train I like at a price I like.

1972 Ford C-600 cab over, cab and chassis.
52,000 original miles
300 ci 6 cyl engine, ran well several years ago.
New radiator.
4 speed trans with PTO.
9.00-20 tires.
Was a Mass Highway line painting truck. Never in the salt.
Was never titled.
Good solid project truck.

Phone calls preferred. 508-886-2000. Please leave a message. All calls returned.

If you do email, Please provide a phone number. Otherwise emails will not be returned.
00p0p_jw9FIyFxOJkz_05a03S_1200x900.jpg
01515_fLcmg4P59T5z_05a03S_1200x900.jpg

Top Back Refresh