What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

Kinda a lot, but if you've priced low mile 12v trucks and motorhome, it's not terrible.

Would be kinda cool to throw a Super duty D60 and tcase in.

Just saw this on FB marketplace. Looks like it would make a cool camper conversion and tow rig. I’m not sure it’s worth $24k though.
792381D7-57F4-490C-8C92-522595A5F9E7.png
029A02AA-A0A9-400B-B801-DDADB10D55D0.png
4C1EBF0E-DBA9-470C-877E-A153992F703A.png

yea yea it's a FB link :flipoff2:

Not mine just found it

'72 W9 KW day cab tractor

Bought for a project, got another to do instead so time for this one to go. Truck runs and drives but not highway ready needs a pinion yoke for rear of rear diff. 400 big cam 9 speed. AC compressor is missing but rest is there. Floor is in good condition. Aluminum frame.

1967 C-50 With flatbed and hydraulic dump, PTO driven from the engine. Five speed manual transmission, 327 small block. Hasn’t ran in years, complete truck. I hate to say I don’t have time for this project.
1645314824711.png

1645396938115.png

1989 Mercedes 1117

This is a good solid truck that has been well maintained. It has been stored in garage for its entire life. It does need some tlc has been sitting for approximately 15 years. It does run. Has air brakes, diesel motor, 5 speed manual transmission. We are second owner of truck. We acquired when purchasing business.

2005 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd Shell - $5,000 (Shermans Dale)​

Clean Mississippi Shell
5.9 Cummins/NV5600 2wd truck

Wire harness, adapter plate with starter, driveshaft, PCM, Turbo W/ manifold, motor mounts, shifter tower, and everything is there to put it together minus the engine and trans. I bought it for the transmission since mine failed. The engine had a melted piston. I 12 valve swap these 3rd gens but need a bigger truck for what I do. I need a 5500. Truck was sitting for many years in Mississippi. I plan on cleaning all the green off of it I just need a small trailer to get it there. Truck is SUPER clean underneath. You will not find a clean undercarriage like this in Pa unless the truck is covered in oil leaks or garage kept. It does need a tailgate, rear bumper, headlights, and a grill. I have the front bumper off of it and it goes with the truck.

Clean title in hand. Truck has 250,000

1645397711123.png

1983 International model 2275 single axle tractor 54000 G VW ,day cab & 1973 tabort equipment trailer .
6 V GMC Engine, 10 speed transmission
Installed new batteries, engine starts and running well
As is condition

1645397796366.png

2005 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd Shell - $5,000 (Shermans Dale)​

Clean Mississippi Shell
5.9 Cummins/NV5600 2wd truck

Wire harness, adapter plate with starter, driveshaft, PCM, Turbo W/ manifold, motor mounts, shifter tower, and everything is there to put it together minus the engine and trans. I bought it for the transmission since mine failed. The engine had a melted piston. I 12 valve swap these 3rd gens but need a bigger truck for what I do. I need a 5500. Truck was sitting for many years in Mississippi. I plan on cleaning all the green off of it I just need a small trailer to get it there. Truck is SUPER clean underneath. You will not find a clean undercarriage like this in Pa unless the truck is covered in oil leaks or garage kept. It does need a tailgate, rear bumper, headlights, and a grill. I have the front bumper off of it and it goes with the truck.

Clean title in hand. Truck has 250,000

He accidentally punch an extra zero on the price?:homer:

Decent cummins swap platform?

Yeah, good enough price, those used to be common with scattered engines, but with sky high truck prices, they've been getting fixed instead of dumped like this one. If you can push it thru without smog problems, it'd make a sweet swap

Reactions: DMG
Yeah, good enough price, those used to be common with scattered engines, but with sky high truck prices, they've been getting fixed instead of dumped like this one. If you can push it thru without smog problems, it'd make a sweet swap

Ya, Its not like a screaming deal, but at least myself, I rarely see them for sale blown up. I'd prefer the 05-07 styling, but the 08-10 interior.

Figure even with $10k into a Cummins swap, which is like 93 D250 money :laughing:

$800. So much want but I know I can't justify MDT insurance and registration for something that's basically a local only rig and would be a magnet for revenue seeking pigs half the places I'd want to go with it.

$800. So much want but I know I can't justify MDT insurance and registration for something that's basically a local only rig and would be a magnet for revenue seeking pigs half the places I'd want to go with it.

Throw a camper on it and title as an RV.

Unless you're planning on pulling a very large pintle hitch trailer, wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of the middle axle and make it into a 6-wheeler instead of a 10-wheeler?

Aaron Z

Most likely. You'd never get close to loading the drives without unloading the steers too much the way its set up.

Reactions: Clb
I'd be surprised it's gotta receiver at all.
Looks an x-ray lab like the the steel mill used to have (just bigger)...

I'd be surprised it's gotta receiver at all.
Looks an x-ray lab like the the steel mill used to have (just bigger)...
Checked out the lister's FB account. Looks like they are into dirt track racing, so I'm assuming that they used it for that... but assumption, etc..

Someone buy this old truck body from my Grandma. It was collected by my grandfather and his friend to turn into a reefer box for processing deer and livestock on the family farm. Those old dudes have since passed and we are cleaning up the property trying to raise money for my Gma to pay off some old bills and such. Anyways, the body itself is still fairly solid. Some rust on the trim and such exists but it appears the whole body was cold galv sheet and then was painted. Sitting on a Dodge D series chassis but has no front clip. Just west of Fredericksburg, Va.

Vintage Hackney Refrigerated Delivery Body Rat Rod builders - auto...

00x0x_2P1L60swpjTz_0t20t2_600x450.jpg

1992 Single drop household moving trailer for sale in Elmira, NY

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/725542991939540/ said:
Selling as storage trailer but with a little money I’m sure you could get it back out making money. It’s a 51’ Kentucky Household Moving Trailer 1992 tires are OK brakes release lights work other than that you have to check her out.

1647994769495.png

1647994807009.png

1647994849581.png

1647994887688.png

1647995069570.png

Aaron Z

Running driving rock truck for $5k.

Of course the price is twice as much as it could be because someone did things the Texas way and just scrapped it because selling stuff is too hard. Thankfully the scrap dealer isn't that lazy.

00G0G_eGdeDIZYzoJz_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

4x4 van

1647999662638.png

Selling a hard to find Roadcraft 4x4 converted Ford E250 van with a 351 Windsor engine with Edelbrock 650 carb( I believe its a 4 barrel), C6 transmission. Axles are same as a 78-79 Bronco and its got a 3 inch lift kit on it. Dual alternator setup(only one currently hooked up). Dual fuel tanks set up but the rear one is currently pulled because it needs new pump lock ring(about 10 buck on rockauto). Interior is a project, mostly gutted so its a decent blank slate in that sense and rear/side windows have been spray painted on inside because I used to have nosey neighbors when I used it for tool storage, it comes off easy with a razor blade. I have a spare rebuilt C6 transmission with only 5k miles on it too but the one installed works fine just replaced the vacuum modulator a year ago and freshened up fluid/filter. Battery relocated to behind driver seat. 4wd works fine. New fuel filters. True dual exhaust with magnaflow resonators, sounds really nice! Steering alittle loose feeling at highways speeds, bought a new steering gearbox worth 400 just havent gotten to installing yet but its fine as is for driving around town. BF Goodrich 31 inch tires on 15 inch wheels, also have a set of wheelspacers new in box for it. Newer rock crawler steering link and stabilizer installed. 2 extra grills, driver floor pan and side panel. front windshield has a decent crack but junkyard replacement only 50 I think at LKQ pick your part or about 200 from online retailers. Front and rear offroad lights, fronts not hooked up currently and rears are hooked into reverse lights because I used to live on an unlit hill and needed it if I worked late. Fair bit of usual maryland rust but nothing crippling, guy before me had regular tags on it but I put historics on it to avoid inspection. Trailer hitch and front Lund brand visor with built in lights. Just replaced starter relay and fuel pump. Runs fine, used to drive to work often when my other van was down for repairs. Takes alittle to start up after sitting for more than a few days. Very cool hard to find van asking 2000 or best offer, might be willing to trade for a stepvan/box truck. Located about 5 min outside of Hampstead. Please text or leave a voicemail as I wont pick up if I dont recognize the number, you can also contact me via email. Thanks!

Top Back Refresh