What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

Centurion Project vehicle.

72 Scout on local auction site.

1639496580268.png

Years ago I worked for a company that had a kodiak crew like the white one above, with the 6.6l duramax. That thing could move empty. Not underpowered.

Loaded with 8-10t of material, it was a bit of a dog.

2car Aluminum trailer​

01313_ienTpcIucTmz_0kT09b_600x450.jpg

00P0P_9KhYdQ9dM3Uz_0cL0t2_600x450.jpg

00P0P_bk0Sa4ScG2kz_0kT09b_600x450.jpg

Perfect condition 2 car aluminum trailer needs nothing 4 brand new tires all new led lights large storage compartment this trailer is very light and easy to pull ready to work immediately. You won't find one in better condition looks brand new

Last edited:
arse_sidewards 87manche

Lol here’s one

Go buy that.

Other than haul flat plate is will do everything you said you wanted out of a van in the other thread. It has 4ft between the wheel wells so pallets are fair game. At $500 you have nothing to lose.

If you don't like it I'll buy it from you for more than you paid (a lot more if it has a complete interior and everything mostly works) and we'll just convince some sucker to road trip it. :laughing:

Go buy that.

Other than haul flat plate is will do everything you said you wanted out of a van in the other thread. It has 4ft between the wheel wells so pallets are fair game. At $500 you have nothing to lose.

If you don't like it I'll buy it from you for more than you paid (a lot more if it has a complete interior and everything mostly works) and we'll just convince some sucker to road trip it. :laughing:

I can see pallets maybe working if you're loading and unloading with a tractor but I don't see the hinges for barn doors, so it probably has a back hatch and you'll have a hard time getting a forklift to load a pallet in the back with the back hatch in place...

Aaron Z

Go buy that.

It’s buried in a snow bank right now in Hayward he doesn’t want to fuck with getting it out. He’s taking the ad down. I’ll bug him in spring you’ll have to remind me. :lmao:

I can see pallets maybe working if you're loading and unloading with a tractor but I don't see the hinges for barn doors, so it probably has a back hatch and you'll have a hard time getting a forklift to load a pallet in the back with the back hatch in place...

Aaron Z
Been there, done that. It's not really any worse than a pickup with a tailgate you can't crash the mast into. You just set it down as far in as you can and then back the lift out ~2ft and pick it up and go forward again with the center of the load on the tip of the fork. Since the rear axle is so far back this works just fine for weight distribution.

Obviously barn doors would be better but it's definitely workable. It also wouldn't be rocket science to just convert it (which is the route I'll take with mine unless a barn door one shows up in a nearby junkyard) Most import crossovers came with side swing rear doors in the 90s.

It’s buried in a snow bank right now in Hayward he doesn’t want to fuck with getting it out. He’s taking the ad down. I’ll bug him in spring you’ll have to remind me. :lmao:
Oh I will. I just put a reminder in my calendar to remind you on the last friday of every month:flipoff2:

Screenshot with phone number for the spring:
Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 11.10.09 AM.png

arse_sidewards 87manche

Lol here’s one

shit it's even the short wheel base one.

go buy it for beater.
it's basically a ford ranger underneath.
dad's had a limited slip and the towing package, a '90 would have an 88 I think. put a lunchbox locker in and and do epic van donies.

it's basically a ford ranger underneath.
From engine fan to output yoke only.

Front and rear suspensions are totally different and both unique to the Aerostar platform. Front end is a typical A-arm with coils. I like it better than the torsion bars on later RBVs but that's just personal preference. It's agressively "fine", nothing particularly good or bad either way. Rear is coil sprung 3-link. I think it's great and they should have used it in the 1st gen Explorer.

What Thee fukk is a hi\low switch:flipoff2:
Under\overdrive?
Oh and phawk facefuk

did they ever make an 8 lug 2 speed rear axle? I would think it would have to be MDT size before 2 speed rears became a thing?

did they ever make an 8 lug 2 speed rear axle? I would think it would have to be MDT size before 2 speed rears became a thing?

None that I know of.

Closest you'll probably get is a 50s big 5-lug that has space to be re-drilled.

Top Back Refresh