What's new

Interesting tools for sale.

_nc_ohc=qvv6Qp6SEG0AX9LkU9O&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

I had just made the deal on a slightly smaller, but longer Colchester when this machine popped up for sale. The colchester was 546 miles away... this is like 54.6 miles away... oh well. The Colchester was several $k less too, so there's also that.

Also,
Since I am here... shameless plug for this :homer: trying to clean out junk and projects....someone buy my schnit.

20230320_143813.jpg

I had just made the deal on a slightly smaller, but longer Colchester when this machine popped up for sale. The colchester was 546 miles away... this is like 54.6 miles away... oh well. The Colchester was several $k less too, so there's also that.

Also,
Since I am here... shameless plug for this :homer: trying to clean out junk and projects....someone buy my schnit.

20230320_143813.jpg
Saw a bigger version of that get dumped at the scrap yard a few months ago....yours is way cheaper than they would have sold it for.

I have zero use for that right now, but I would sit it on the corner of my shop and stare at it every couple of months while it collects dust. :laughing:

Saw a bigger version of that get dumped at the scrap yard a few months ago....yours is way cheaper than they would have sold it for.

I have zero use for that right now, but I would sit it on the corner of my shop and stare at it every couple of months while it collects dust. :laughing:
Yea, and if it doesn't get sold in the next few months, there's a good chance a friend and I are going to turn it on its side and turn it into some cobbled together jaw crusher for processing gold ore samples as he's super into prospecting and I just like building tools, machines, etc.

The flywheel is at least a good coffee table base. Lol.

Yea, and if it doesn't get sold in the next few months, there's a good chance a friend and I are going to turn it on its side and turn it into some cobbled together jaw crusher for processing gold ore samples as he's super into prospecting and I just like building tools, machines, etc.

The flywheel is at least a good coffee table base. Lol.

I was eyeballing the flywheel on the one at the scrap yard, but they wouldn't let me take only it. It'd make a hell of a vise base. :laughing:

You can find some unipunch tools to park on it for relatively cheap. The units go for 100-200 on ebay, and brand new punch and dies are had for a fairly reasonable price.
I noticed there was a bunch of them on ebay, lots of nicer punch/dies for really cheap. Waiting for a weekend that's not blowing snow before I go get it. Supposed to get another 4-8 inches with 40 mph winds again this weekend.

Fuck you hipsters and your overpriced vices. This is how you price your garbage to move. :flipoff2:

If I were closer it would be moving into my shop.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 8.27.40 AM.png

Dethmachinefab this seems like your kinda thing. I have no idea if this is a good price or useful though. :laughing:

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 8.30.30 AM.png

Dethmachinefab this seems like your kinda thing. I have no idea if this is a good price or useful though. :laughing:

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 8.30.30 AM.png
Price is right, but it's stuff that can sit for years until you need a specific one. Most of my work is larger parts. I do see a goose in there that would be great to have.

Free lathe.

I have the same lathe. Should be a easy move with the 4x4 skids.

Cool sliding head Cincinnati drill press for a reasonable price. Could probably sell my HF press and break even on this.

_nc_ohc=EZ1QvvDvEg0AX_T7FUM&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=hgYq3PBNm5UAX-Yoozr&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

I have the same one with power feed and a tach. It is a nice machine.

I have the same one with power feed and a tach. It is a nice machine.
His pictures suck, but it doesn't look like that has power feed. If it did, I'd be picking it up.

With the tach, I'm assuming yours has variable speed vs the step pulleys like this one?

Badass. If that were the model for sale I'd be all over it.

If someone wants that I have an M-head I'll sell for cheap to go on it.

Tempting but I haven't found my 2700 motor to be limiting and I have a bigger mill I am upgrading to anyway...

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 9.49.54 AM.png

Tempting but I haven't found my 2700 motor to be limiting and I have a bigger mill I am upgrading to anyway...

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 9.49.54 AM.png

That's a fuckin' steal. If that were closer to you, I'd ask you to grab it and stick it on top of that rotary when you come down. :laughing:

That's a fuckin' steal. If that were closer to you, I'd ask you to grab it and stick it on top of that rotary when you come down. :laughing:
Dude, you just bought a machine that does more speed than that. :laughing:

Opinions on this guy? Im a few hours away...don't have solid shop space currently....but was feeling for an at home hobbiest, it may be a good pickup. Did try researching but came back with mixed reviews (which tells me most of what I feel I need to know)

Top Back Refresh