What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

This is definitely interesting......

Screenshot_20240625-150046_Samsung Internet.jpg

That looks like someone 1Sinner wants to look at.
I would, that's a damn cool buy. But not in this screwed up state. I just got a notification they're changing the smog laws on large rv's and it looks like they're already planning on heading the direction of the heavy duty trucks. Smoke checks and smog tests, then recover allowed, then oh, wait, nevermind, you have to buy a new one if you want to enjoy an rv, even if there is nothing wrong with your low mileage dinosaur....

I couldn't even register that F800 without a specialty classic plate in California and it wouldn't meet the requirements.

Looks like a decent price for a GN.

Hi, we are selling our 1987 Buick regal grand national has 130k runs and drives absolutely amazing all power options work as they should. This is a T-top car tops do not leak car is all original completely stock. Only modification is a air filter. We are the second owners. We bought it in 1988 motor and transmission are in perfect running condition. Turbo is very strong and sounds great car in good shape for its age, but it’s not perfect we barely use it and have no space for it time to let it go have original radio and intake back driver side quarter was chipping so we sanded it down was never in an accident or anything really a awesome car Asking $19,500 clean title in hand serious inquiries only message for more info this is my son in-laws account please go through him he will be handling the sell thank you

gn exterior.jpg

gn interior.jpg

I didnt know this was a thing

Screenshot_20240626_191710_Chrome.jpg
There is a 25 footer on the little lake by my cabin. We inflate it with a shop vac and the kids play for hours. Usually games that involve launching kids off it. :laughing:

Do we go fund me a psd expert a plane ticket to patch a few wires and drive it off just to show them how stupid they are?
I have a 2002ish 7.3 super duty parts truck if needed

I tried the cool guy expert move once when I was young and dumb. No start jeep comanche, show up with the money to buy it and a crank position sensor, take an hour to install it, still no start, leave without buying it and that guy got a no start jeep comanche with free new cps to sell. :homer:

Top Back Refresh