What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

I see stuff like this all the time white women selling things taking pictures showing off their ass, tits or both. Is this an add for “ illicit services” or do attention whores just not know how to take a picture without slutting it up.

Screenshot_20240621-093725.png

Screenshot_20240620-172139_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not a bad memory for it being 35yrs ago and me being 13 at the time. :smokin:
The price, adjusted for inflation, is almost exactly what the RZR RS1 was selling for when it came out. Sold for a few years and discontinued due to low sales. Just not enough call for a single seater.

I wonder if there's pallets of new RS1s sitting in warehouses like there was with the Pilot. There was a guy on the Honda forum that bought a brand new 1990 Pilot in 1994. Still had it boxed in the original crate in the mid 2000s.

When my mom drug my brother and I to go shopping we'd always force her to take us to the local powersports place. I think she wised up cause she'd take us on Sundays.... When they were closed. :mad3:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621-180140.png
    Screenshot_20240621-180140.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 12
It's not that wild and I dunno if this is more of a fail? 🤷‍♂️

For the ultra low price of 23.5k you too can be the "KING KOODA"? of your 'hood'. If you know what this means in Harley speak I'd love to know :laughing:

53808392023_286ddcf172_o.jpg

$6500

1993 Toyota Xtra Cab · Truck · Driven 111,200 miles. 22re Crate motor Duel cases with new center force clutch and Twin sticks
4.88 gears locked front open rear Dana 44 front. rears up front Chevy 63s in the rear bilsteins 5150s shocks. Roof top light bar 100k on body 8k on motor and no problems at all 9500 lb warn winch bobbed bed rock sliders amd front bumper long spline front driveline hi steer new brakes all the way around

1719078833338.png

Did ford's have a dowel for that hole to line up with?
yup and a larger center hole
just bored a chevy wheel out to fit my fords a couple years back
tossed the whole wheel and tire up on the bridgeport lol

Also got a pin on the inside face of the wheel, that's why they got the roll pin dowel to line up with a counterbore, if you pull the roll pin outta the hub and don't pay attention you can mangle the wheel flange real good

yup and a larger center hole
just bored a chevy wheel out to fit my fords a couple years back
tossed the whole wheel and tire up on the bridgeport lol

Also got a pin on the inside face of the wheel, that's why they got the roll pin dowel to line up with a counterbore, if you pull the roll pin outta the hub and don't pay attention you can mangle the wheel flange real good
I knew that the bore was different, we have a trailer with the Ford size center bore and tried to put a chevy wheel on it :homer:.

Top Back Refresh