What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

that's an easy flip for a couple hundred bucks around here
I wouldn't trust it. No power to test it and it's only $5 (as he puts it) for a new front wheel. So if that's all that's wrong with it, spend $5 and put a fucking wheel on it.

So at that price, I'd venture to say the wheel isn't the only thing wrong with it.

1718906560140.png

$500 Miller 250 with a looooong power cord.

Wasn't someone here thinking of buying one of these? I could grab it if needed

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 9.33.38 AM.png
I would love that thing. Best money I have ever spent on one. And it was a production unit before it was retired and I got a hold of it. Just not worth going that far to pick that one up.

They should have kept going. That was a slick ride

They did, it's called a Talon now...

RWK_9300.JPG

:flipoff2:

I lived very close to a Honda dealer growing up and when those were new in 1989 and remember seeing one on the showroom floor priced at $7k. That was big coin in 89 and they didn't finance toys like they do now so I'm sure it wasn't an easy sell and those didn't exactly fly out the door.

My 7 year old boner can only get so big!

When we raced in Pittsburgh, there was a guy with a 2 stroke swapped one and it fucking ripped.

That Pilot and the Fat Cat do it for me, I'd love to own either or both.

Pilots were 2 stroke 400s from the factory and I believe all 250/350 Odyssey's were too.:smokin: I've heard of CR500 conversions on the pilots but have never seen one myself.

The Honda dealership near me had racks of sales brochures in each section of the store and I'd go by every couple of weeks and grab 3 or 4 every time the new model year stuff arrived. Sometimes I'd grab CR or XR brochures and sometimes I'd grab ATV ones until I had the full collection of their dirt stuff for the year. There were literally hundreds of these things glued to every wall in my room and the ceiling too. My parents weren't to thrilled about the glue part but a drop of model car glue on each corner held way better than any tape made back then so I did what I had to do. :lmao:

This one, the 89 Pilot and the Fat Cat brochures were the pride and joy of my collection. :smokin:

DSC_0237__40708.jpg

DSC_0238__29429.jpg

They want $75 for that one on Ebay. :eek:

Fat Cat was only made in 87 so I was 11 when I was grabbing this one out of the rack at the dealership to glue to my wall.

honda-fatcat-feature.jpeg

:smokin:

That Pilot and the Fat Cat do it for me, I'd love to own either or both.

Pilots were 2 stroke 400s from the factory and I believe all 250/350 Odyssey's were too.:smokin: I've heard of CR500 conversions on the pilots but have never seen one myself.
Pretty sure it was a 500. It was stupid fast.

Top Back Refresh