What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

That is sweet

Then I realized all the engine heat is in the cab, all the time, damn.

Engine is sealed off from the driver compartment. :smokin:

Screenshot_20220813-130947_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why, you would just put tracks and skis on it.
Haha your probably more right than wrong .

Lol the boys are trying to get me mount some tires up front that will work with the tracks. Hen they could use it to pull there pulling trucks around at the pulls.:lmao:

Why? 3/16 ar plate can get holes poked in it pretty damn easy. Not worth the cost. :homer:

I would buy it to cut the ar plate off to reuse and put the rest in the bone yard.
add some sandbags or water storage to the outside would help for a few rounds.

Probably worth it in parts, but I would guess there is a good reason its never getting finished

Why? 3/16 ar plate can get holes poked in it pretty damn easy. Not worth the cost. :homer:

I would buy it to cut the ar plate off to reuse and put the rest in the bone yard.
That is probably not the only armor on that bitch. The chassis underneath also has armor

A buddy of mine used to sell a ton of stuff online. He told me that he used to spend a bunch of time typing up all the details. Then he realized that people are retarded and just ask 1000 questions anyway, so he gave up. He said the questions didn't change, but at least he didn't waste 30+ Mins typing an ad :laughing:
Save your words for telling them to come look at it. No one buys without coming to see it

That’s what I was thinking. If they just went up to 1/4”, it would stop most rounds.

Screenshot_20220813-180949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Its not $7800 cool but still :smokin:

Funny they have a tail rotor drive system for something not meant to fly. I suspect they wanted it to fly, but couldn’tsolve all the issues.

Save your words for telling them to come look at it. No one buys without coming to see it
Sometimes, last month I video called a younger guy to show him a fox body mustang, he sent the deposit, I delivered an hour away the next evening:homer:

But yeah, sometimes I take 8 pictures and a bunch of words, sometimes I take a pic from the left front and one with the driver's door open and "runs good, cold ac, clean title $2500 obo"

Sometimes I'll post both styles on one car:homer:

Reactions: DMG
Sometimes, last month I video called a younger guy to show him a fox body mustang, he sent the deposit, I delivered an hour away the next evening:homer:

But yeah, sometimes I take 8 pictures and a bunch of words, sometimes I take a pic from the left front and one with the driver's door open and "runs good, cold ac, clean title $2500 obo"

Sometimes I'll post both styles on one car:homer:
I get people all the time that won’t put effort into buying because they aren’t buyers. The people that send messages like “trade” without a question mark when it clearly says either no trades or very specific trades. Or the people that want more pics no matter how many there are. Or people that want to know ”bottom dollar“. There are a lot of poor and dumb people in SW PA. You have to keep them away. Except for income tax season. Then they are spending it all.

I get people all the time that won’t put effort into buying because they aren’t buyers. The people that send messages like “trade” without a question mark when it clearly says either no trades or very specific trades. Or the people that want more pics no matter how many there are. Or people that want to know ”bottom dollar“. There are a lot of poor and dumb people in SW PA. You have to keep them away. Except for income tax season. Then they are spending it all.
Absolutely.

I live in a liberal metro area of a million people, all time wasters, I say that it's nothing but single moms and tattoo artists. If I need to unload a beater, I list it here, if I'm selling a dump truck, a cool project car, or a nice engine, I list it in Phoenix 90 miles away

Absolutely.

I live in a liberal metro area of a million people, all time wasters, I say that it's nothing but single moms and tattoo artists. If I need to unload a beater, I list it here, if I'm selling a dump truck, a cool project car, or a nice engine, I list it in Phoenix 90 miles away
Tell me more about these single mommies.

Except for income tax season. Then they are spending it all.

Yeah. See a lot of that. Fifty-one weeks of the year they're complaining about not having money for basic necessities. That one other week they're making reservations for Disney World and/or buying new cars, boats, wicked-ugly-ass furniture, or...

Yeah. See a lot of that. Fifty-one weeks of the year they're complaining about not having money for basic necessities. That one other week they're making reservations for Disney World and/or buying new cars, boats, wicked-ugly-ass furniture, or...
:laughing: My brokest customers have cars full of scratch off tickets, energy drinks, cigarette/chew packages, etc. They gave me most of their Covid $$ too.

Top Back Refresh