What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Whatsa issue?
Ain't need our permission!
Posts pix from yer dway with the crushed velvet interior makeover, oh ya sum tons n 40s too!

Save your words for telling them to come look at it. No one buys without coming to see it

Meh. I write a very detailed and specific ad with ample pics.

Anyone who asks stupid questions, wants more pics, trade without saying what they actually have to trade, is this still available, etc just gets blocked. It saves time on the other side actually dealing with those idiots.

I've shipped a lot of vehicles/equip with no one putting eyes nor hands on it.

Screenshot_20220813-154641.png

Thats gotta be the crawler hauler for the og "FABRICATION- it's harder than you think" meme buggy :laughing:

Haha your probably more right than wrong .

Lol the boys are trying to get me mount some tires up front that will work with the tracks. Hen they could use it to pull there pulling trucks around at the pulls.:lmao:
They do any out of state pulling?

I do not need a baby RTO to replace the AT545 in the school bus.

Yes you do
Yes you do
Yes you do
Yes you do
:flipoff2:

You'd have to double check, but I dont think that 9spd is one that is easily convertible to a 13spd.

You'd have to double check, but I dont think that 9spd is one that is easily convertible to a 13spd.
prolly not but 9 is still plenty
and overdrive
and coming from a non-lockup converter

but 600lbs is too many, and the 545 is still perfectly fine, just limited to 63 mph

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/763828994924887 said:
Huge rolling job box , was Air Force fuel cell cart for B52 stripped down to use for tool storage sizes are shown in pictures was towed around base not for road travel . I can load on your trailer great condition 1200$
1660673803801.png

1660673792272.png

1660673705310.png

1660673854298.png

1660673865622.png

Aaron Z

That would make a hell of a pit box. Have to motorize it for this old fart to move it around though.
There's a guy who has a business pulling engines and transmissions over in Rochester.
He is frequently at the local junkyard with a medium size toolbox with the wheels and drivetrain out of a power scooter under it, he uses that to drive it around and pull their little four-wheel wagons with engines and transmissions on, I think he said he can pull 4-5 4 wheel carts with engines and transmissions on them.

Aaron Z

Who needs a ladder truck?

The first day I was learning to tiller (in Atlanta) they took me out on the road on Truck 11 and we caught a call. Needless to say, they took off on the call with me tillering and the tillerman holding onto the tiller cab shouting directions. I about shit.

No comms back then. There was a foot operated button that beeped a horn.

Truck 11 was an ALF. Sweet jake Brake. It sounds awesome going through the canyons downtown.

We had a old one at a farm, an old LaFrance. I was living at during high-school and college.
Used it at every party. Driving up and down farm lane.
Blaring the horn.
Raising the ladder to jump off into the catch canvas.

We're great times

There's a guy who has a business pulling engines and transmissions over in Rochester.
He is frequently at the local junkyard with a medium size toolbox with the wheels and drivetrain out of a power scooter under it, he uses that to drive it around and pull their little four-wheel wagons with engines and transmissions on, I think he said he can pull 4-5 4 wheel carts with engines and transmissions on them.

Aaron Z
He would love the motorized toolboxes that Stacy David is building on his show now .

I think one has the running gear from a ATV and another has the drivetrain from a lawn mower with a Honda motorcycle engine or something like that

Top Back Refresh