What's new

Im calling it now like i did dogecoin several months back

2E03688B-28EF-485F-B6B3-26E2D925BC10.png
So anyone got another option? Coinbase maybe?

Binance just can’t seem to figure it the fuck out.

i Feel like you guys are to late to jump into shib, buy eth and link in the dip and wait for next meme coin to buy a few billion for a few hundred and dump it when it pumps

ok what I did was opened A metamask wallet and transfered a little bit of eth in there then swapped it for shib. when I did this the gas fees were like 8 bucks though, I tried to buy some other coins a little bit ago and gas fees were 200 bucks. Nope.

probably a better app but I’m a noob

I cant seem to get my coinbase wallet to link to coinbase. Comes up in error every time.

^^^ that.

I want to jump into this game but when I have to provide some website my DOB, my last 4 digits, and everything else under the sun It just isn't going to happen. :( guess I'll just stay broke. :(
I felt the same way two weeks ago, that cost me a lot of money.

Anyone in the know, thoughts on this article and if it’s good advice?

i Feel like you guys are to late to jump into shib, buy eth and link in the dip and wait for next meme coin to buy a few billion for a few hundred and dump it when it pumps
I'm far from knowing what the hell I'm doing, but I think this is the case. I think you need to get in on something when there are 7-8 zeros behind the decimal. Our son was in on Shiba, got out a couple days too early. His $64 turned into 17500. He took 16k out and the next day that would have been worth 64k, the next was over 100k. He started when it was 0.00000000X. His latest is Coshi Inu, we'll see where that takes him. I got in on Safemoon @ .0000005 and that may have been too late, short time will tell.

w
I'm far from knowing what the hell I'm doing, but I think this is the case. I think you need to get in on something when there are 7-8 zeros behind the decimal. Our son was in on Shiba, got out a couple days too early. His $64 turned into 17500. He took 16k out and the next day that would have been worth 64k, the next was over 100k. He started when it was 0.00000000X. His latest is Coshi Inu, we'll see where that takes him. I got in on Safemoon @ .0000005 and that may have been too late, short time will tell.
hat platform is he working with? binance?

Anyone in the know, thoughts on this article and if it’s good advice?
To make an account with these crypto exchanges, all you need to do is provide an email address and create a password. Before you begin trading, however, you’ll need to verify your identity for tax purposes. Some information you’ll need to provide to the exchange includes your Social Security number, a photo of your driver’s license and your birthday.

Cryptocurrency exchanges are large targets for hackers, and several platforms have been hacked in the past.

So are all of you who are doing this actually providing this info and feel comfortable with it?

This seems insane to me.

Maybe it's because I work in banking but I have no prob giving out that info, in most cases. Sometimes it just doesn't pass the smell test and I pass on the opportunity. Imho the whole identity theft and hacking bank accts schtick has become so overblown. Yeah, shit can happen but it will be made right. Might be a PITA for a while but it will get fixed.
What I find even more surprising is the sheer number of people (myself included) who are willing to download apps, send money via those apps and all they ever have to show for it is info in the app! No paper trail, no receipt, no physical product, no phone or even an address to go kick in the door if your money goes missing. I have ETH on netcoins. If my app stopped working today - poof! The money is gone and I wouldn't even know where to start looking to get it back. THAT is insane!

I used Crypto.com recently. I didn’t have any luck with Binance or Kraken. I’ve heard to use Voyager/ Exodus but haven’t delved there. Crypto seemed the easiest to utilize with the ID verifications. My RH funds aren’t going anywhere until they start implementing wallets. So need to start utilizing the Crypto.com app. I wanted to get into Safemoon but all this pancake swap shit seems overly complicated.

Crypto.com has had my id pending for the last few hours
I used Crypto.com recently. I didn’t have any luck with Binance or Kraken. I’ve heard to use Voyager/ Exodus but haven’t delved there. Crypto seemed the easiest to utilize with the ID verifications. My RH funds aren’t going anywhere until they start implementing wallets. So need to start utilizing the Crypto.com app. I wanted to get into Safemoon but all this pancake swap shit seems overly complicated

Oh look, it’s the crypto hater. :lmao:
I dont hate it, hell I'll even give credit to the guys making bank off of it. I dont see the actual value in it, but that's just me. It was a serious question, every time I check one of the many crypto threads I see a new one mentioned.

I dont hate it, hell I'll even give credit to the guys making bank off of it. I dont see the actual value in it, but that's just me. It was a serious question, every time I check one of the many crypto threads I see a new one mentioned.
yea It’s kinda weird.

I only trust btc and eth as actual long term investment.

but the big money is in buying into a meme coin like shib or doge for a thousandth of a penny and watching it hit a buck. I made like 10 grand on doge and 5 of shib and that shit gets transferred back into eth ready for the next meme coin

We need to figure out where they start talking about the launch, cause there’s a new one everyday. It’s like an wall street ipo happening 3x per night and I find out about them too late from the 20 year old kid I hired to help me wire houses. So out of touch

Top Back Refresh