What's new

Im calling it now like i did dogecoin several months back

You have to compare the total market cap to price.

This is a percentage ratio

Bitcoin has 40ish percent of the market cap with a fixed amount.

Dogcoin has a much lower market cap and a open ended amount.

In order to get dogcoin up to 100 the market cap would end up in the trillions.
Okay I was thinking you were talking about safemoon. I know with safemoon you need to account for the token burn when considering future market cap.

If someone bought $100 in safemoon at time of OP, they would be negative $60 richer.

Not exactly, you arnt taking into consideration all the moonies you would have aquired. However if you had sold it in the weeks following you would have been posative $60 richer

Not exactly, you arnt taking into consideration all the moonies you would have aquired. However if you had sold it in the weeks following you would have been posative $60 richer

What monies acquired? If more or less peaked in april and never got above .00001

Maybe singing a different tune a year or 3, now may be the time to buy? We all missed out not buying shitload of everything in march.

Screenshot_20210609-191555_Chrome.jpg

What monies acquired? If more or less peaked in april and never got above .00001

Maybe singing a different tune a year or 3, now may be the time to buy? We all missed out not buying shitload of everything in march.

Screenshot_20210609-191555_Chrome.jpg
Every sale 5% of the moonnies (safe moon things) go back to the current holders so if you hold long term you will see a steady rise in the total you have.

If someone bought $100 in safemoon at time of OP, they would be negative $60 richer.
I bought some at the time of the OP. Within a couple of days anyway, it took me a while to navigate my way around the purchase. Since all crypto is down bigly right now, I'm not to worried about it. I actually bought a bit more as it dropped, so I brought down my average cost. I also bought a small amount of a couple of other coins now that I've leaned a bit about crypto. This recent dip isn't the end of crypto, it's just temporary, albeit it may be a long temporary. Like I said earlier here, I didn't use any money I needed or would miss. While some people are panicking because of the dip, I'm neutral. I consider the money I spent burned the instant I spent it. Like a really long term lottery ticket, maybe it will pay off one day, but I'm not counting on it.

Internet says available on Binance US which is proving to be a pain to sign up for.

Binance was a pain for me to sign up for and never even successfully got it done and I missed out on making lots of money on dogecoin because of that. I had $1000 to buy and at that day if I bought even with the drop it's seen right now I would have made over $6K on it but instead they sucked and I bought after it jumped to like $0.20 an still sitting pretty good but not anywhere near where I could've been when I first heard about it and started to try and buy it.

Top Back Refresh