What's new

Im calling it now like i did dogecoin several months back

This is going to be the other thing I'm probably going to do. Puts down $100 on some oddball market and see what happens. I don't understand where I even go for this stuff, but I'll have to start.

Where do you buy it? I like throwing money away. I dont see it on RH or Fidelity.

AABB, tech company bought a gold mine to mine gold to have, currently, the only backed by gold bit coin.

Internet says available on Binance US which is proving to be a pain to sign up for.

Robin Hood app usually. Super easy to buy bitcoin and doge, this one is a pain to buy so I'm gonna wait till it gets easier.
I don't get apps. I sit at a desktop for like 10h a day. :homer: :laughing:

Telling people to buy something you dont own.

I'm out. Looks like a PITA to buy anyway.

I have a friend who gets paid like 400k a year to do cryptocurrency stuff and i saw that he casually mentioned it becoming a thing on fb.... just like he did dogecoin.... so i should probably buy some
yabut, what does 4chan have to say about it? :flipoff2:

Telling people to buy something you dont own.

I'm out. Looks like a PITA to buy anyway.
I actually plan on putting some effort into figuring this one out... when im a billionare ill be sure to pay someone circle your house in a plane towing a banner that says "shoulda listened to 2bigbronco you peasant"

ExbDy8BWEAIugTx.jpg

woods You can use Robinhood on a desktop, that's where I started on it for crypto, used ETrade for a long time for stocks and will continue to do so.
But SafeMoon is not on there. If it takes off like some Reddit people say, it could probably someday*. They have some big plans and I don't know enough about crypto to guess at weather it will take off. I'm also not on Reddit to see why people are saying what they are saying. But some quick reading it is far more of a hold investment deal than for day traders (see below). This is spelled out in their Protocols*

The buying process seems like it would be a hindrance to most, but a lot of people have figured it out in the last 24 hours. Just a lot of steps and button pushing to go through Pancakeswap (decentralized exchange)/Trade Wallet, no experience with Bitmart or WhiteBIT. I would guess that "Slippage" is just the change in value between the currencies you are exchanging as you exchange them. Selling would be a similar process if you don't plan to hold until it is actually usable. For $100, I'll probably be in.

Quick notes of SafeMoon from Investorplace.com
  • Investors should note that SafeMoon launched on March 8, 2021.
  • At the time of writing, the SafeMoon token price is $0.00000578. This represents a gain of more than 108% over the last 24 hours.
  • Additionally, trading volume of $48.6 million also represents a 100% increase.
  • Importantly, SafeMoon says it is a decentralized finance startup that wants to address common issues found in other cryptocurrencies.
  • This occurs price volatility and a tendency of some crypto investors to not hold for the long term.
  • To address this, SafeMoon penalizes sellers with a 10% transaction fee. Half of this fee redistributes to the rest of the token holders.
  • John Karony identifies himself as the SafeMoon CEO on Twitter, where he posts under @CptHodl.
  • SafeMoon has been very active on Twitter since its launch in March 2021.
  • There, it announced that it will soon make its token available on two new exchanges. Currently, investors can access it on WhiteBit, BitMart and PancakeSwap.
  • Through PancakeSwap, users must first purchase BinanceCoin (CCC:BNB-USD) and then swap it.
  • Investors should also note that *SafeMoon is planning to launch its own SafeMoon Exchange. It says it has raised $700,000 of the $1 million it needs to do so.
I heard this 10% is on every transaction. Buying, Selling, and swapping. But it is unclear to me how that works.

The PancakeSwap/Trade Wallet step by step by some British(?) gal(?):

WTF is all this gibberish? Am I supposed to take this seriously? I have to slip up my pancakes from space or something?
Same. I'm really interested in this, but I can't find the secret decoder ring I need to understand wtf is going on.

WTF is all this gibberish? Am I supposed to take this seriously? I have to slip up my pancakes from space or something?

Yes, nailed it.

It's a fledgling crypto-currency. One of the things that could cause the price to rise significantly is by having it easy to purchase, at this point the difficulty behind it actually helps people who are willing to deal with all of the non-sense. I will throw a couple hundred at it and forget about it for a few years. Maybe it will be nothing, maybe I will make 100x. That is the risk with cryptos.

Top Back Refresh