What's new

Im calling it now like i did dogecoin several months back

Is anyone having issue buying BNB to get started?

I get thru the entire process and it is telling me to contact my bank to authorize the transaction.

Wtf, I jumped in on it. I'm going to have a crypto wallet as soon as Pi Network goes live anyway, so why not. Hell, I've wasted larger amounts of money on waaaaaay dumber things before. So why not.

OK, so I now own just over 27 million of these "safemoon" coins. Is there a way for me to monitor it's value on Trust Wallet? I can see my coins on the pancakeswap site, but how do I get them back into my "multi coin wallet" on Trust Wallet?

Then there is stuff like this...
I'm trying to remember, but I believe there was another crypto that launched, where 3 guys grabbed all the money and disappeared. Wasnt chump change either.

Just send me all your monies for my :fo2: coins, I promise you'll get richer. Gonna be bigly stuff.

I'm still trying to understand how you pay for something with crypto if the value is constantly changing. You demand a refund when it goes up? Whoever you pay ask for more when it goes down?

Wtf, I jumped in on it. I'm going to have a crypto wallet as soon as Pi Network goes live anyway, so why not. Hell, I've wasted larger amounts of money on waaaaaay dumber things before. So why not.

OK, so I now own just over 27 million of these "safemoon" coins. Is there a way for me to monitor it's value on Trust Wallet? I can see my coins on the pancakeswap site, but how do I get them back into my "multi coin wallet" on Trust Wallet?
From your wallet, on the top right there is a couple bars with circles. Click that, search safemoon, then turn it on. There is a YouTube video that shows how to do it if I'm not clear

From your wallet, on the top right there is a couple bars with circles. Click that, search safemoon, then turn it on. There is a YouTube video that shows how to do it if I'm not clear

I tried that and Safemoon isn't on the drop down list. Not on Trust Wallet anyway. There is an option for "Add Custom Token" but I couldn't figure that out though.

You can only get trust wallet on mobile (ios or android) phones? Lol, no.

Last edited:

How many actual dollar's did that cost all in?:homer:

How many actual dollar's did that cost all in?:homer:
The initial buy of BNB cost me $124.20 total. My purchase was $120 and the fee was $4.20. I lost an extra couple of dollars (might have been $2.60?) swapping my BNB for BNB Smart Chain because it wouldn't migrate over to the pancake app thing until it was on Smart Chain. If I'd known that I could've bought Smart Chain instead in the first place. Anyway once I transferred it to Smart Chain I was able to buy the Safemoon coins in pancakeswap. For some reason I seem to have about $5 worth of BNB Smart Chain left though? Not quite sure what that's about.

Like I said, I've basically thrown away more than that on stupid shit before. Who knows, maybe it will pan out. I won't be holding my breath though, lol.

OK, so I manually updated the Trust Wallet app today,,and now Safemoon is on the drop down list.

Why hasnt this shit been hacked yet? Its nothing! Doesnt exist? Like a word document that someone typed up!

Ive been waiting for crypto to go "poof" for 10 years and yet here we fucking are.

Why hasnt this shit been hacked yet? Its nothing! Doesnt exist? Like a word document that someone typed up!

Ive been waiting for crypto to go "poof" for 10 years and yet here we fucking are.
Your ignorance is showing. You can always print more fiat. Can't do that with each crypto. There's a set finite amount.

Reactions: DMG
Well, sorry guys. I'm in so its gonna burn.
I used some of my Dogecoin that lost half its value this week

Biggest problem I had on Trust was trying to switch the BnB to BnB smartchain. If I clicked 100%, it told me I had insufficient tokens. I had to just put in a slightly lower number.
So now I have 15 cents in BNB on Coinomi, 7 cents in BNB and 4.06 in SmartChain on Trust

I'm still trying to understand how you pay for something with crypto if the value is constantly changing. You demand a refund when it goes up? Whoever you pay ask for more when it goes down?
You realize the the value of every form of currency changes right?

You trade for its value at that moment. Not was it was or what it may be in the future. :idea:

And does anyone else feel like signing up for these crypto apps is leading to ID theft? At this point I have coinbase, trust wallet and cash app,all of which have my info...

I'm aware, but crypto looks like it can change pretty wildly comparatively.
that's why it's kind of dumb to use it as a currency ATM
it got hyped up and people started treating it like a stock market investment so volitility happened

that's why it's kind of dumb to use it as a currency ATM
it got hyped up and people started treating it like a stock market investment so volitility happened
So its currency nobody uses as such. It should be shoving the dollar into the dumpster any day now...

Your ignorance is showing. You can always print more fiat. Can't do that with each crypto. There's a set finite amount.
I keep reading this and it just doesn't compute. all of the cryptos were just create out of thin air (technically I guess out of energy) by the guys who created the crypto rules and platforms. what's to stop them from changing the rules or making more?
AAMOF, I see it the other way around. you can't always print more fiat as there would be dire consequences to the printer (government)
you can always create more crypto because there are no consequences to the printer - just more sales.

change my mind. :homer:

It's been pumping all day. I expect tomorrow would not be the best day to enter. Might want to wait for a correction again... Usually there is a selloff on Sundays as folks get ready to play with stocks on Monday.

what's to stop them from changing the rules or making more?
the same thing that makes apple unable to break their own encryption

if there was a crippling vulnerability that they knew of, they'd be a shitty company if they didn't fix it

the very fact that people are still wasting TONS of electric and high dollar hardware doing crypto mining should clue you in on if such vulnerabilities have been found

I am trying to learn more about crypto because I like to stay informed but man, my Spidey sense is going off the charts. Granted, I am older and definitely have an old school bias - if I can't see it touch it taste it, it prob isn't real.
Watched a video today that talked about the creator of Bitcoin, gave the name, and then said actually that is a pseudonym, we don't really know who created it.
Wait...what?
People have been sending billions? of fiat money electronically to buy Bitcoin and nobody even knows who the creator is?
I'll tell you one thing I do know- that guy is a master marketer!

Don't get me wrong, I am (recently) into cryptos but not for one second do I think this is a good investment. I just have faith in the greed and gullibility of the masses to drive these things higher and I am along for the ride. :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh