What's new

I like her.

Just googled her and all i found were family pics with their two adopted black kids.

I am a pass. Next

​​​

​​​​​

because she adopted kids that otherwise would have probably been taken care of by the state with your tax dollars?

seems a pretty dumb reason to not like someone.

I give no fucks about her family life or personal politics, I am only interested in her judicial history.

because she adopted kids that otherwise would have probably been taken care of by the state with your tax dollars?

I give no fucks about her family life or personal politics, I am only interested in her judicial history.

Research shows the kids are from Haiti, so my tax dollars wouldnt be paying for them either way.

Persons choices are a reflection of them and their views. "Lets go adopt poor black kids from Africa" is a pretty good indicator of what side of the fence someone might be in say a BLM issue. To me anyway.

There are Plenty of white kids to adopt here in the states, no need to go to Africa for a good deed. I am 100% pro adoption btw.

Will she be banging the step son in 15 years? Only they will know.
​​​​

Research shows the kids are from Haiti, so my tax dollars wouldnt be paying for them either way.

Persons choices are a reflection of them and their views. "Lets go adopt poor black kids from Africa" is a pretty good indicator of what side of the fence someone might be in say a BLM issue. To me anyway.

There are Plenty of white kids to adopt here in the states, no need to go to Africa for a good deed. I am 100% pro adoption btw.

​​​​

Or it's such a giant pain in the ass to adopt kids in this country that it's and cheaper easier to import them?

You make an awful lot of assumptions about someone based on some photos of their family on the internet.

a quick google shows that the average cost to adopt a child in america is 43K.

sure seems like you'll save 30 grand by importing one.
https://awaa.org/adopt/adoption-programs/haiti/cost/

It's a racism thing.

All in all she doesn't seem too bad. Her weird evangelical culty side of christian affiliation concerns me a bit though.

​​​​

Wow. Not just the racism thing but I had no idea Haiti was in Africa. LOL

Will she be banging the step son in 15 years ????

Irate4x4 delivers yet again :flipoff2:

Wow. Not just the racism thing but I had no idea Haiti was in Africa. LOL

oh man....did I really do that.... <crawls into a cave and hides>

nothing to see here, just a guy who slept through his geography class.

actually he's 100% correct.

but that's if you actually believe math and not bullshit.
apparently you still believe the bullshit, even though the math has disproved it for 20 years.
:flipoff2:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-take-hits-third-party-candidates/3339022001/

People like Slowpoke don't GAF about math & facts, they just go off on anyone who won't "toe their line" and they're also setting up and "out" for themselves if "their guy" loses. They have someone to blame instead of facing the fact that "their guy" just wasn't appealing enough to enough people to win.

This, in spades. How she's ruled on cases before her, that's what counts.

Or it's such a giant pain in the ass to adopt kids in this country that it's and cheaper easier to import them?

You make an awful lot of assumptions about someone based on some photos of their family on the internet.

a quick google shows that the average cost to adopt a child in america is 43K.

sure seems like you'll save 30 grand by importing one.
https://awaa.org/adopt/adoption-programs/haiti/cost/

Children.

Cheaper to import than buy local. :lmao:
Coloration and size may vary.

It's a racism thing.

All in all she doesn't seem too bad. Her weird evangelical culty side of christian affiliation concerns me a bit though.

From reading some of her comments she has stated that if she felt she could not be impartial that she would recuse herself....you know, like Kagan should have with the Obamacare bs that she helped write.

is anyone technically perfect? No. If they however acknowledge it and admit to being conflicted and recuse themselves as to not have a biased ruling...sounds ethical to me.

Your "party" has less than a ZERO chance of winning and you know that. So voting independent is the same as throwing Biden a vote. That makes you part of the problem, not the solution.

Prove me wrong.

:flipoff2:

He lives in a Blue state that there's no way Trump can win the electorial votes,...So his vote is not wasted. You are wrong, pay the man

I like her too from what I have read.

Most importantly, the future of the United States has been severely altered with the 2016 Trump win. Seemingly THREE SC Justices that were NOT appointed by Hillary Clinton for the fucking win.

Like Trump or hate him, if you love freedom and the United States for a freedom loving beacon of light, I have no idea how you could not revel in in the judicial gains in the last 3.5 years.

Totally worth repeating
for the win

theater.

they'll play the high road on it.
"she's so terrible we didn't even go to dignify these partisan and evil GOP tactics"

They've basically said as much in the article. Schumer called the proceedings "illegitimate".

Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said that the boycott "is not a decision the members of the committee have taken lightly, but the Republican majority has left us no choice. We are boycotting this illegitimate hearing."

theater.

they'll play the high road on it.
"she's so terrible we didn't even go to dignify these partisan and evil GOP tactics"

feinstein at closing "i have to say, this was one of the best preceedings i've seen in my decades on this board (10% of US history)"

feinstein on vote day "I'm not going to show up, because that would lend validity to the process"

:rasta:

A win is a win. Pomp and circumstance are for people who like to dress up and be formal.

They've basically said as much in the article. Schumer called the proceedings "illegitimate".

Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said that the boycott "is not a decision the members of the committee have taken lightly, but the Republican majority has left us no choice. We are boycotting this illegitimate hearing."

Illegitimate hearing.....is that anything like shutting the Republicans out on a vote for Obamacare?

​​​​

You obliviously haven't tried to adopt a white baby. My Brother and sister in law couldn't conceive and had to wait years and pay large sums of money to get a child that matched their skin tones.

You obliviously haven't tried to adopt a white baby. My Brother and sister in law couldn't conceive and had to wait years and pay large sums of money to get a child that matched their skin tones.

I am 100% FOR adoption.

But a black baby for a white family? Yeah call me racist if thats what it is..

:homer:

plenty of mexican kids to adopt here. I know someone who did. Yes there were some hoops to jump through, but from what I remember the state is even pying her because the kids parents were drugged out or in jail. Id do it.

Top Back Refresh