What's new

I Gave Up on JKO - How Bow Choo?

Every single posts reads like someone trying to win a free liver transplant. Also, every one of the posts where people mention the "MC lift of their dreams" just isn't in the budget has a photo of $50+k worth of 4-door Jeep and bolt on shit, parked in front of a McMansion. Looks like a false 🏳️‍🌈 op.

I haven't given it up on JKO completely yet, but as time goes on that will probably change. To me the interface change from the software overall didn't bother me, it was the overall feel of the site and the way the new admins were treating members. I know there are people complaining about the advertising, but for myself I don't experience that due to the way I setup my browser.

So I'm here now hoping this great experiment will work out in the end 😎

How did you get banned?

JKO has some great tech for non-tech guys. My coworker bought a JK and has a ton of questions. I used to go back and search the answers, but for fuck sakes, that place just pisses me off now.

JKO has some great tech for non-tech guys. My coworker bought a JK and has a ton of questions. I used to go back and search the answers, but for fuck sakes, that place just pisses me off now.

Pisses me off too. Mainly because it didn't have to happen.

I reminds me of a company I used to work for. Spent 16 years working for Global Divers here in the gulf, was like family. Had hundreds of divers employed, boats, lay barges, heavy lift barges and two brand new lay ships. Got bought out by a gigantic company (Technip). They also had a diving division overseas. We were told about all the cool dive boats we were going to have access to............the whole song and dance. Technip only ever really wanted the two brand new lay ships. Got lip service for about a year before they sailed off the lay ships to other countries and shuttered the doors here. They never gave one fuck about us divers.

JKO has some great tech for non-tech guys.

We done had us an entire fuckin' forum. Now the few of us left are swept into a small corner of a chit-chat dominated forum.

Maybe the soccer moms will start signin' up here if'n we can convince Rock Krawler to give away a lift kit. :laughing:

Last edited:
How did you get banned?
Here's their official reason:
You have been banned for the following reason: disrespect , no positive input & declaring this a dead forum you care little for will not endear you to any community.

Apparently telling someone that stated they're lazy and didn't want to search that they should search is disrespect, stating the forum is on it's way out, and I'm sure when I called out one of the Admins didn't help either. Never got a response from that Admin for that last one. 🤣

It's pretty fucking dead there.........I know my posting dropped off a bit but everybody has their moments :flipoff2:

It's pretty dead here considering this is replacing JKO and Pirate.....

I think the problem is we brought all the chit chatters over and not nearly as many of the tech posters. Look at the forum activity, and chit chat has more posts than all the tech forums combined.

Prior to JKO bein' fucked all to hell, we had us a good many folks joinin' in on shit. Good folks that are still out there. My theory is this section should be much, much busier. I've submitted my plan and waitin' for a response.

Ain't got no int'rest in WAL ... but feel free to post up any JK jokes ya got. More traffic on here the better. :beer:

Last edited:
What did you go and do now? Something about picking your own cotton:flipoff2:

Just tryin' to liven' the joint up a bit sir. :beer:

Meanwhile ... I done proved to myself that a white man can pick his own cotton.

20191101_Pickin cotton.jpg

Kowboy 's Jeep is haunted

Reckon I ain't gotta worry no more 'bout the JKO build thread gettin' deleted by the OP. :idea:

j3ffr3y_j33p still won't come over here.

Not much reason for 'im to. :shaking:

He did post up over there the other day so least he's still alive. Wish he'd go back to work moderatin' all the spam bots away. Some days that's all that even gets posted.

Hitmoney started a thread on his latest mods. Pretty bad-ass. :smokin:

So is this where all the cool kids are hanging out these dayz?

So is this where all the cool kids are hanging out these dayz?

If you're coming in, please leave your extreme bat-shit insanity at the door.

Regular crazy levels appreciated, but "mouth-foaming, poop-smearing wacko" not so much.

TL/DR: meds are your friend, mothfukle :laughing:

If you're coming in, please leave your extreme bat-shit insanity at the door.

Regular crazy levels appreciated, but "mouth-foaming, poop-smearing wacko" not so much.

TL/DR: meds are your friend, mothfukle :laughing:

So it was extreme bat-shit insanity to bring up / give a heads up about the marxist-commie infestation 5 years ahead of the curve (to a community that is generally more right leaning) and now we got American communities burning and a Patriot being straight up executed on the street because they didn't share the same political beliefs and/or idealogy?

Aside from that, no worries. I'll keep things "fantasy island" over here. Can't play in the 5GW matrix 365/24/7. Everyone needs a break from the front lines now and then.

Won't post much here but will lurk from time to time. Just thought I'd drop in and say what's up. There are other things in the works...

Hope everyone is at least in good health and spirits. We're going to need it.

*edit* - 🍺

Welcome sir

My opinion about your brand is it did just fine on Infinity Chan and didn’t need to cross over into JKO. You can swing a dead cat and hit someone who will agree with you in Irate chit-chat, so who knows, maybe you’ll like it here.

The Irate Jeep section needs build threads and content so please don’t lurk too much. You have a unique JK. There’s even a contest for $200. Think of all the tiki torches you could buy with that. Just kidding, welcome :beer:

Last edited:
Well I followed you guys over here to get in on the fun. Hopefully this forum grows into something great.

I tried to give it a chance, but the feeling was gone and we are all about feelings right? Besides, there just does not seem to be the same level of awkward and inappropriate humor there anymore. I mean, I was beginning to have separation anxieties until I found you guys again.

Top Back Refresh