What's new

I Gave Up on JKO - How Bow Choo?

It's weird, like it is frozen in time. I don't get the random 1 post ppl who seem to be "real" but you never see them again.

It was fun while it lasted, i like others went to JKForum first only to see the dictatorship there and luckily fund JKO..... sad to see it just die.

It's weird, like it is frozen in time. I don't get the random 1 post ppl who seem to be "real" but you never see them again.

It was fun while it lasted, i like others went to JKForum first only to see the dictatorship there and luckily fund JKO..... sad to see it just die.

They aren't "real". They are automated bots. Some are actual humans. Forum operators use them to pad post count, site registration numbers and for click harvesting.
Every time you see a one-time "off" post it's so VS can say "we have a bajillion posts" and "a bajillion active users". They also crawl the site and click the links of their advertisers to harvest clicks and show advertisers "we have a bajillion people clicking your shit, so keep renewing your advertising space with us", while scraping their click payments off the top.

Basically VS is both dishonest with their users and their advertisers. Automating clicks, testimonials and traffic is big bucks.

Some are obvious bots but some are starting threads, on X mod or this or that....but then they just disappear.

Maybe VS has stepped up their bot game

Jko is beyond dead. I see the same spam, the same stupid questions where the answer is "Planman".
can't hold their hands anymore.
I'll try not to be a douchebag troll over here, only because most of you are genuine and not moronic.
i promise nothing.

If you still have an account there, keep bumping this:

Not that it will fall off anytime soon lol

Not much reason for 'im to. :shaking:

He did post up over there the other day so least he's still alive. Wish he'd go back to work moderatin' all the spam bots away. Some days that's all that even gets posted.

Hitmoney started a thread on his latest mods. Pretty bad-ass. :smokin:
Im gonna move that over to here once I get it all compiled.

I cant stand to go to JKO anymore... its too depressing.

Top Back Refresh