What's new

How hard is inflation going to hit, or has hit?

Last week I had 5000' of 2" sch40 quoted, it was $210/100'. In 2018 it was $67/100'
Watch for conduit on the .gov auctions. They are selling everything they bought for the border wall, unless it is already all sold.
I bought some from a broker for $1.65/ft.

Watch for conduit on the .gov auctions. They are selling everything they bought for the border wall, unless it is already all sold.
I bought some from a broker for $1.65/ft.

Where are you finding that?

If someone finds some in AZ and makes a larger purchase, I'd be interested in buying into it, and or, facilitating pickup and storage for a small slice, I have a 22' trailer, 20 acres and a forklift to sit on it until someone gets around to picking it up

I am not sure where he bought it, I just know it was one of the govt auctions.

Definitely had wealth inequality on his mind when they printed trillions during COVID, the 2nd largest transfer of wealth in hiatory and what is driving rampant inflation today. Also way to have inequality in mind when the organization kept interest rates damn near at zero for over a decade, also contributing to the inflation we are seeing today. Trump was a dipshit calling for 0 or even negative interest rates during his time in office, but the fed is also evil.

_nc_ohc=4Lr6VGKwNPQAb5PhqKS&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

It'll take a minimum of 15 to 20 years to level out what democrats have "accomplished" in 3 years. That's only if they are removed from office and we don't get another Bush rino in place.

1713372201677.png

I don't trust what banks/Wall Street says. They're only interested in stealing money, knowing .gov will bail the out. Whether it be greed, stupidity, or both.

Foil wrapped lunch cooked on the engine.
I remember my Uncle doing that when we hunted. Liverwurst with processed cheese on Wonder bread. There was nothing finer when you get back dragging a deer and hungry enough to eat it raw.:laughing:

I don't think I would like one now but in a way it kinda sounds good.

I remember my Uncle doing that when we hunted. Liverwurst with processed cheese on Wonder bread. There was nothing finer when you get back dragging a deer and hungry enough to eat it raw.:laughing:

I don't think I would like one now but in a way it kinda sounds good.
Your supposed to cook liverwurst? The stuff that comes in the jimney dean style sausage tubes?

Liverwurst goes with mustard on old world hard dense bread. I think it's a rye but Oma is long since passed so I'm not sure. But I basically lived off that as a child.

Us old guys will remember being on a road trip as a kid. Lunch time rools around and Dad pulls over the car and we bust out the cooler to enjoy whatever Mom made for the trip.

Prices being what they are I can see that being quite common again.
Been doing that for years. It is MUCH healthier than Mcburgerbell or 99% of restaurants.

Top Back Refresh