What's new

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

I would think that info was uploaded somewhere with a dead man's switch on it but there's probably enough tech executives on the list that they've been able to find it and scrub it.
I think the bigger problem would be the media moguls who are on it. Whos gonna release it to the public if theyre all on it? Comeys daughter was the prosecuter and the list never got released so IMHO that already shows some gov complicity. None of the big media outlets were raising a ruckus about the names so again that causes some doubts as to whether or not they would release it. I believe the release of Prince Andrews name was a test of sorts and that didnt accomplish much but the video released didnt really show much.

Or what if all there ever was to the Epstein story was the one incident he plead guilty to in 2005 and all of this investigation and ruckus was just to connect Trump to Epstein before the election? Then when Epstein either wouldnt or couldnt produce any evidence against Trump, they just killed him?
Im sure sandydumbasscj will be along any minute to claim the .gov never does investigation purely for political reasons or has anyone killed. :shaking:

Last edited:
img_1_1657236222023.jpg

well someone is obviously holding something on someone...

I would really like to see anyone explain this.
A. Part of her bargain with the elites for not revealing their names on her list.
B. Less secure which will assist in her suicide, in the event she rethinks her bargain with the elites.

Most high end madams keep such a list. Even after several very embarrassing disclosures. Lots of reasons not to but they need to keep what client likes what straight to provide a superior service.

Maybe the dems are so pissed that they can't release Trump's name in that book without releasing all the other dems in that book, so they keep piling on dumb shit such as russian collusion and jan 6th.

Maybe the dems are so pissed that they can't release Trump's name in that book without releasing all the other dems in that book, so they keep piling on dumb shit such as russian collusion and jan 6th.
trump was never on a flight to the "Island", just a flight from Florida to NY. but dumb ass dems try to make it seem like he was.

trump was never on a flight to the "Island", just a flight from Florida to NY. but dumb ass dems try to make it seem like he was.
Trump also has/had his own plane.

I'm not saying he was or he wasn't there, or he did or didn't do things while being there. I"m just saying the list of powerful democrats who weren't there is a seemingly significantly shorter list than those who were there. And we'll apparently never know who truly was there because the ruling class along with the media in this country have no real desire to let the truth out.

Trump also has/had his own plane.

I'm not saying he was or he wasn't there, or he did or didn't do things while being there. I"m just saying the list of powerful democrats who weren't there is a seemingly significantly shorter list than those who were there. And we'll apparently never know who truly was there because the ruling class along with the media in this country have no real desire to let the truth out.
many people on Epstein's plane have/had their own private jets... I agree with your assertion... we'll never know the truth.

Pedophiles exist across all strata of society. If there is a list (I believe there is) it will contain a representative data set of rich people across the political spectrum no matter where their wealth came from - politics or business.
Which is why no one among the political or business upper echelon wants it to come out. If they aren’t on it their family, political allies or business partners are.

Good lord, you can really tell the people who go beyond just supporting or liking political figures, to the ones that holy shit gargle their balls, based on how personally and viscerally they react when others' talk trash about those figures on the internet. Some of y'all need to chill the fuck out

thumb_angry-memes-funny-angry-pictures-50638857.png

Whatever client list exists is a nothing burger. What, you think there's a list of "Joe Blow fucked Jane Doe when she was fifteen years old", or some shit? Come on...
Flight logs.
Known reputation as to what theat island was about.
And eyewitnesses.

Thought you cared about child victims, bro?

Or is that only when it fits your political narrative?

Flight logs.
Known reputation as to what theat island was about.
And eyewitnesses.
You think flight logs prove where someone hasn't ever been? Lolerskates.

Thought you cared about child victims, bro?
I actually think raping a ten year old and knocking her up is a slightly more heinous offense than paying a seventeen year old to have sex with a prince. YMMV.

Ummmm, didn't DT kick Epstien out of his club for harassing the staff? Seems an odd thing to do if he was getting hookers from him.

But hey, orange man bad amiright? :homer:

Top Back Refresh