What's new

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Biden got the most donations ever from Israel as a senator, 4 million. then got over 3 million as a presidential candidate. and we all know he is a sick fuck pedophile by his daughters diary.
Report to the antisemitic thread. Also don't you know the Democrats hate Israel now because some college kids are protesting?

Chase decided 290 million is the price for avoiding bad publicity for a company worth over 400 billion, which is what this case seems to be about. Any connection with Epstein should be avoided. Does seem like they are setting a dangerous precedent. They, and any other large company, could be sued for doing business with bad people, even when there is no evidence they knew the people were bad when they did business with them.
And, it's publicly viewed, privately funded, government supported, witness tampering.

Maxwell’s dad was Mossad. Wexner (Epstein’s sugar daddy and mentor) was heavily involved in supporting Mossad and a few other high level Israeli organizations.

Whitney Webb has researched this like a nut job in her book One Nation Under Blackmail.

And that video didn’t have a date that I saw, but looked to be what, early 2000s? Way before the Steele Dossier era.

I have no idea if there's anything to that or not, but IMO it isn't even remotely debatable that Israel has a far bigger influence in DC than it should. And that support is largely bipartisan. Sure it's stronger on the right than the left but there's not nearly enough holdouts on the left to matter.

And this bullshit of equating any criticism of the state of Israel to anti-semitism is just wildly disingenuous. So Israel can just do whatever they want whenever they want and if you have any issues with it then you're obviously anti-semitic? GTFO

Might be an R, if so :flipoff2:

Listen to the shawn ryan podcast with guest Nick Bryant. Its disgusting how much the government is complicit in this.

I had "our government" typed up but changed it. they're clearly not for us anymore. I suppose they havent been for a long time now.

I have been meaning to listen to that. I heard an interview with Nick and Tim Dillon on the Franklin scandal, also another wild child sex trafficking situation with government being complicit.

I have been meaning to listen to that. I heard an interview with Nick and Tim Dillon on the Franklin scandal, also another wild child sex trafficking situation with government being complicit.

they talk about that in this podcast also. right up the road 2 hours from me. I'd never heard of it before this. disgusting.

cooper breaks down a lot of the connections in this podcast

I‘ve heard him on “The Unraveling” podcast talking about this subject. There are way too many coincidences around those two for them all to just be coincidences. He really breaks it down. It was like an hour long podcast but worth a listen IMO.

I‘ve heard him on “The Unraveling” podcast talking about this subject. There are way too many coincidences around those two for them all to just be coincidences. He really breaks it down. It was like an hour long podcast but worth a listen IMO.

unraveling is typically a loose overview of some of the stuff he covers on his podcast. hes an ex-dod and navy intelligence guy

Top Back Refresh