What's new

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

It had many uses actually a pod cast I recently listened to, cant remember it:homer:, had on a guest that laid out the connections. Epstine started as a international financial bounty hunter type guy long before the island and he became essentially a middleman for the elites to do business. The sex trafficking came later in the scheme of things if I remember correctly.
yeah, like after he had enough money and connections to hide it?

Except everyone knew Epstein was a fucking creep. He was already a convicted sex offender. Hopping on a creep's private plane to travel to his exclusive private island is a little more involved and committed than dining at a restaurant.

Valid point. There were a lot of other people there for other functions where the press was there as well.

Seriously...

The people who flew there KNEW what was going on.

It's like some dumbass trying to explain that he went to a mountain ski resort, and was just completely shocked and in awe to find out that "skiing" was taking place.

:homer:
No its more like some dumbass thi king he knows what happened when all hes doing is listening to the dramatic sound bites.

Somebody has got to be writing a book or making a movie .. . .

yeah, like after he had enough money and connections to hide it?

Exactly. So releasing names of everyone that had ever been to the island would include those people who knew nothing about it. Seems wrong, doesnt it?

No its more like some dumbass thi king he knows what happened when all hes doing is listening to the dramatic sound bites.
Stop being a mo-tard...

You don't fly to a private island that caters to that type of sadistic crap without asking a few questions first or KNOWING exactly what you're getting involved in. I expected a better lure from you fedboi-killjoy. :laughing:

Stop being a mo-tard...

You don't fly to a private island that caters to that type of sadistic crap without asking a few questions first or KNOWING exactly what you're getting involved in. I expected a better lure from you fedboi-killjoy. :laughing:

You really are a fucktard. With what we know now there is no doubt there was illegal shit going on. However back then there were lots of events that occured there. Rich people fly off to all kinds of places for events without knowing everything that happens there. What do you think happens at these places? Do you think they give you a brochure of all the illegal happenings? That they share every little detail with all the vapid celebrities that attend elite events? Dont you think it would have been common knowledge long before it was if that is what happened? Im sure people knew there was some shady shit going on, drugs, hookers and your typical rich people bullshit. But if you really believe that every person that went there knew everything that went on youre even duumber than I think you are.

You really are a fucktard. With what we know now there is no doubt there was illegal shit going on. However back then there were lots of events that occured there. Rich people fly off to all kinds of places for events without knowing everything that happens there. What do you think happens at these places? Do you think they give you a brochure of all the illegal happenings? That they share every little detail with all the vapid celebrities that attend elite events? Dont you think it would have been common knowledge long before it was if that is what happened? Im sure people knew there was some shady shit going on, drugs, hookers and your typical rich people bullshit. But if you really believe that every person that went there knew everything that went on youre even duumber than I think you are.
:laughing:

You on the flight manifest bro? You seem to have an affinity of defending some shady type stuff. WHY?

How many dogs have you shot?

It was common knowledge in the Virgin Islands. The locals referred to his island as "Pedophile Island" and his jet as the "Lolita Express". Crackpot Alex Jones had been screaming about a pedophile island where global elites go to bang kids for years. No one paid it much attention because Alex Jones is bat shit crazy but he turned out to be pretty much right about that one.

Stop being a mo-tard...

Well, that kind of stuff is going on in almost every country on earth. (Including every state in the US) So are you saying you’ve been asking question in your location? Do you KNOW exactly what’s going on around you?

It was common knowledge in the Virgin Islands. The locals referred to his island as "Pedophile Island" and his jet as the "Lolita Express".

I have to call BS on that. I know someone that has a house down there and lives there about four months a year. They have never heard of Epstein or his island before the news broke out.

I have to call BS on that. I know someone that has a house down there and lives there about four months a year. They have never heard of Epstein or his island before the news broke out.

It was common knowledge in the Virgin Islands. The locals referred to his island as "Pedophile Island" and his jet as the "Lolita Express". Crackpot Alex Jones had been screaming about a pedophile island where global elites go to bang kids for years. No one paid it much attention because Alex Jones is bat shit crazy but he turned out to be pretty much right about that one.

Yeah but when exactly was it known as that and when was Alex Jones yelling about it? Again Im not making excuses for anyone who was involved they should be hanged publically as far as Im concerned. Including those that actually knew and did nothing. All Im saying is that there were a lot of people who were there at different times theres no way they could all know and it not be more broadly known.

If Alex Jones actually knew AND HAD PROOF then he should have been screaming louder to the right people and not just as a crackpot on the radio. He knew his own reputation and if he had real knowledge him yelling about it the way he did was just as bad as doing nothing. Like you said nobody believes him.

Again i think everyone involved should be hung, in public. Preferably in Times Square for the world to see. Fuck, we need to make that a regular thing for corrupt politicians and anyone involved in any kind of election interference and any official involved in any kind of malfeasance. Calling Dr. Death I mean Fauci.

If all thats true it sounds like a lot of locals need to be brought up on charges. Im not seeing claims a lot of powerful or celebrity people knew it was other than whoever may be involved directly.

Also, it’s common knowledge that the current president cheated to get in office.. He also happens to be called Pedojoe. Your point?

Exactly. So releasing names of everyone that had ever been to the island would include those people who knew nothing about it. Seems wrong, doesnt it?
No, as the saying goes " If you have nothing to hide" shouldn't be a problem, right ?

No, as the saying goes " If you have nothing to hide" shouldn't be a problem, right ?

Really? You ever seen what happens to people accused of that whether or not theyre guilty? Last i checked this America. As the saying goes innocent until proven guilty.

If all thats true it sounds like a lot of locals need to be brought up on charges. Im not seeing claims a lot of powerful or celebrity people knew it was other than whoever may be involved directly.
Reading the stories, the locals all said that "a lot of the girls 'looked barely legal'" and that they "had them wear college sweatshirts so they looked older" but without proof no one (ie: prosecutor/DA) is going to do anything and risk the rich guy who literally owns a couple of islands supporting their opponent in the next election.
Now days, the police could probbaly check the incoming/outgoing passenger list by DOB, but back in the 1980s/1990s (when some pf those quoted were talking about) if they came as guests of the airline owner no paperwork would have likely been needed, even now if they are flying private, all bets are off...

Aaron Z

Really? You ever seen what happens to people accused of that whether or not theyre guilty? Last i checked this America. As the saying goes innocent until proven guilty.
We both know that is bullshit, what else you got ?

We both know that is bullshit, what else you got ?
Well I hope when youre accused of something simply because you went somewhere in your past you remember that.

Kind of like I used to party with Ed Buck but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

That line is working for Adam Schaffer so far.

So Little Saint Jeff doesn't have an airstrip, is 12 miles by boat from the airport. Were all these people flown into St. Thomas then shuttled over by boat and chopper? The locals had to be more involved. Too many open books here....

Top Back Refresh