What's new

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

You think flight logs prove where someone hasn't ever been? Lolerskates.

I actually think raping a ten year old and knocking her up is a slightly more heinous offense than paying a seventeen year old to have sex with a prince. YMMV.
You can read to flightlogs yourself. There are names in there worth looking into and asking questions about.
Why does that assertion make you so defensive? It's free information that you claim to be curious about.
Are you claiming peoples names are not in them? Is it your assertion that it's simply a figment of my imagination?

I think both are equally atrocious and significant examples of moral rot and forsaking of principles and responsibilities by the leaders and people of this country.

Whether or not what I think matters to you makes no nevermind to me, but it is what it is.

Ummmm, didn't DT kick Epstien out of his club for harassing the staff? Seems an odd thing to do if he was getting hookers from him.

But hey, orange man bad amiright? :homer:
As I understand it, Epstein got kicked out of Mar A Lago because he (Epstein) "harassed" the teenage daughter of a member.
Reportedly he is one of the very few who were kicked out (possibly the only one per one story?).

Aaron Z

You think flight logs prove where someone hasn't ever been? Lolerskates.

I actually think raping a ten year old and knocking her up is a slightly more heinous offense than paying a seventeen year old to have sex with a prince. YMMV.
Ahh yes, the old "he's a pedophile but not the worst pedophile" defense. :shaking:

I learned something new about Japan's High School dating or "Joshi kosei"...

There are men who want to spend time with high school girls in their high school outfits, and there are girls who want to make money.
110109_114524.jpg

The age of consent is 13- :eek:

I don't see why so many people have attraction to women who are that young. Even 18-21 is pushing it. Like who the F says to themselves "yeah, I wanna nail an obnoxious ass teenager"?

I don't see why so many people have attraction to women who are that young. Even 18-21 is pushing it. Like who the F says to themselves "yeah, I wanna nail an obnoxious ass teenager"?
Another obnoxious ass teenager....

I have my cartoon theory. If you grew up watching different cartoons, the age gap is to much.

Another obnoxious ass teenager....
Yeah, but you don't know how obnoxious you or them are when you're living it. :laughing:

I have my cartoon theory. If you grew up watching different cartoons, the age gap is to much.
If your parents were hardliners that thought TV was bad and didn't have it does that mean you get to nail anybody? :idea:

Yeah, but you don't know how obnoxious you or them are when you're living it. :laughing:

If your parents were hardliners that thought TV was bad and didn't have it does that mean you get to nail anybody? :idea:
If you didn't have television as a kid, substitute it with comic books or something... If you were locked in a closet and had food slid to you through a small opening, seek therapy and stay away from others for a while.

:flipoff2:

Looks like some people are getting outted

That whole fucking list should be public knowledge. Every single fucking name. Are there names on that list that may not have known what was going on? Honestly, yeah. But those should be the names most pushing for all of the manifests to be published to show that they only went down there once. Shit seemed off and they distanced themselves.

That whole fucking list should be public knowledge. Every single fucking name. Are there names on that list that may not have known what was going on? Honestly, yeah. But those should be the names most pushing for all of the manifests to be published to show that they only went down there once. Shit seemed off and they distanced themselves.

I dont necessarily agree with that. Say you go to a certain restaurant on a semi frequent basis. Ends up that every so often on certain nights all the waitresses who happen to be minors turn tricks for some of the patrons in private rooms.

One night it gets busted and credit card reciepts show that youre a frequent guest and have even been there when these acts took place. Now youve never participated, youve never seen this happen, youve never even been in that part of the island, I mean restaurant, other than waitresses casually flirting with patrons which waitresses, even underage ones are known to do, youve never had the slightest idea this was happening. Should your name be thrown out there into the public? I mean this is an island, i mean restaurant, that hundreds of other people have been to for large innocent gatherings where even the press has been to.

If there is reason to believe someone knew then yes they should be crucified but simply having been there isnt good enough. Look at Dershowitz he was specifically called out by a specific girl who is now recanting saying maybe she was mistaking him for someone else. I believe he admitted to having been on the island but catagorically denied having knowledge of any such activities.

Maxwell has been jailed, tried and convicted of sex trafficking, to no one. Think about that

Ummm, no. Maxwell was tried and convicted for trafficking young women to Epstein and sexually abusing several of the girls herself. Not to anyone else. The civil case is where all the other names are being brought up.

It's a mental defect. I almost wonder if it is related to some sort of trauma they experienced in early puberty themselves.

I'd tell you to stop being an idiot, but that would be a waste both of our time. If you think grown men pursuing teenaged girls in a sexual manner is normal you can have a seat right there, Chris will right out for your interview.

I'd tell you to stop being an idiot, but that would be a waste both of our time. If you think grown men pursuing teenaged girls in a sexual manner is normal you can have a seat right there, Chris will right out for your interview.
Maybe it's a distinction without a difference, but guys have no problem fucking a 21yo girl then they're 30, 40, 50, whatever. Normal guys won't "pursue" one, they don't run in the same circles, and they aren't looking for some kind of long-term thing. If I wanted to fuck a 21yo I'd have to go to the hardware store and hit on them there. A rich dude who wants to bang a young hottie runs in a different peer group than me and doesn't have to even try. He just calls his bud with the island to see what he's up to next Tuesday at noon. This is likely sex trafficking, bad stuff to be sure.

I dont necessarily agree with that. Say you go to a certain restaurant on a semi frequent basis. Ends up that every so often on certain nights all the waitresses who happen to be minors turn tricks for some of the patrons in private rooms.

One night it gets busted and credit card reciepts show that youre a frequent guest and have even been there when these acts took place. Now youve never participated, youve never seen this happen, youve never even been in that part of the island, I mean restaurant, other than waitresses casually flirting with patrons which waitresses, even underage ones are known to do, youve never had the slightest idea this was happening. Should your name be thrown out there into the public? I mean this is an island, i mean restaurant, that hundreds of other people have been to for large innocent gatherings where even the press has been to.

If there is reason to believe someone knew then yes they should be crucified but simply having been there isnt good enough. Look at Dershowitz he was specifically called out by a specific girl who is now recanting saying maybe she was mistaking him for someone else. I believe he admitted to having been on the island but catagorically denied having knowledge of any such activities.
Except everyone knew Epstein was a fucking creep. He was already a convicted sex offender. Hopping on a creep's private plane to travel to his exclusive private island is a little more involved and committed than dining at a restaurant.

that private island had one use, and it made Epstein rich. and those sick fawks that participated need to be held responsible.
None of them will. Cause all of them are too high up on the ladder of society. The worst that will happen is a public divorce, like ol Bill gates went thru.

None of them will. Cause all of them are too high up on the ladder of society. The worst that will happen is a public divorce, like ol Bill gates went thru.
sad, and probable true. the DNC controls the alphabet agencies. hell some threats must have went around after the flight logs got out. seemed like everyone on the list started making pedo Joe for prez commercials.

Fleckers cartoon analogy is somewhat accurate. I remember watching some gal hit on my buddy relentlessly. She as 19-20 he was 42. He was being polite at first but then quickly realized that wasn’t going to work. He looked at her and said “Okay sweetheart after the sex what are we going to talk about, homeroom?” She left very quickly. I flat out died laughing, oneof the few moments where I completely and instantly lost my composure. :lmao:

Most of us who managed to get laid enough when we were younger still want to chase ass, but ass much closer to our own age. I think those that couldn’t get laid or couldn’t get laid by a “hot popular” girl are more likely to be still attracted to the younger girls. Bitter, true attraction (doubt it), what ever reason I dont know. But if someone, adult, is creeping younger kids then there is somesort of a mental issue.

If you think grown men pursuing teenaged girls in a sexual manner is normal you can have a seat right there, Chris will right out for your interview.
We are mammals, and have the drive to breed when the opposite sex is ready to procreate.

Anything else is just made up in the mind of man, depending on societal upbringing.

Just use the words, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”…… and you’re good to go!!!!!

There’s a big difference between wanting sex with a 17 year old that looks like she’s 25 and wanting sex with a 17 year old that looks like she’s 13. The difference is the latter is sick. I also believe that the latter was what was going on that island.

At this point in my life, a 25 year old even looks like a kid to me, but i admit, it wasn’t always like that.

That analogy does not work.

A restaurant you have to chum up with and then fly to with a known pedo?

Nowhere near apples to apples.

It's a mental defect. I almost wonder if it is related to some sort of trauma they experienced in early puberty themselves.
Easy to see it. Just like people fetishizing nuns or discipline or whatever. Happened to be what their brain latched onto when they were growing that part of their brain

That analogy does not work.

A restaurant you have to chum up with and then fly to with a known pedo?

Nowhere near apples to apples.
Seriously...

The people who flew there KNEW what was going on.

It's like some dumbass trying to explain that he went to a mountain ski resort, and was just completely shocked and in awe to find out that "skiing" was taking place.

:homer:

that private island had one use, and it made Epstein rich. and those sick fawks that participated need to be held responsible.
It had many uses actually a pod cast I recently listened to, cant remember it:homer:, had on a guest that laid out the connections. Epstine started as a international financial bounty hunter type guy long before the island and he became essentially a middleman for the elites to do business. The sex trafficking came later in the scheme of things if I remember correctly.

Top Back Refresh