What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Hamas just said that the protestors are the future leaders of America. What a disgrace. This is really getting out of control. Waiting to see where it goes from here. Wonder how this will affect future attendance and if it will hurt current graduates. If i had a columbia degree i'd be pissed.

Seems the students are screaming at the house speaker trying to give a speech.

stay classy ivy league

So if Jan 6 was an insurrection, are the protests an Invasion of America by Hamas? Seem to me it should be considered as such and repelled with extreme prejudice.

So if Jan 6 was an insurrection, are the protests an Invasion of America by Hamas? Seem to me it should be considered as such and repelled with extreme prejudice.

The 'protesters' are democrats. Just like every BLM 'peaceful' protest.

You say otherwise and you're a racist and extremist. Hold up... there's some men in suits at the door... I'll finish this later.

Why you think these protests are being shut down, but blm, antifa, etc had their "summer of love" without anyone lifting a finger? Everything a-ok when its whitey being protested? Sumptin' stinks like shit.

Why you think these protests are being shut down, but blm, antifa, etc had their "summer of love" without anyone lifting a finger? Everything a-ok when its whitey being protested? Sumptin' stinks like shit.
Protesting US involvement in Israel, even if based on some dumbass motivation that Hamas is the good guys, is too close to protesting the MIC for the comfort of the establishment.

Attachments

• 1715006352244.png
    1715006352244.png
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • 1715006376530.png
    1715006376530.png
    3 MB · Views: 1
The 'protesters' are paid by Soros. Just like every BLM 'peaceful' protest.

You say otherwise and you're a racist and extremist. Hold up... there's some men in suits at the door... I'll finish this later.

Fixed for you.

Also he hates Jews. History proves this.

Last edited:
From what I understand, it's because these protests are taking place on school grounds and the civil rights act specifically allows funding to be cut to schools where discriminatory speech is allowed. Free speech is not a thing on college campuses. The shutting down of these protesters is only being slow walked because the faculty and administrators are in full agreement with the protestors. If this was a protest against muslims or black people it would have been shut down in hours.

Heard there was a cease fire declared? I guess hamas blinked when isreal dropped leaflets in raffa to get out... were coming in.

Uh, that says Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire that Egypt and Qatar proposed where the details are secret. Pretty sure a "ceasefire" needs to be agreed to by the combatant countries themselves and Israel is one of those?

Any permanent ceasefire will need to include the surrender of Hamas and the freeing of their hostages (the ones who have not been raped to death yet). The Israeli people will not accept anything less.

Netanyahu isn't agreeing to a ceasefire. He knows that when the news isn't revolving around the ongoing fight it's gonna shift to questions about how they failed so miserably to prevent the attack on October 7th. That was always his entire pitch to the Israeli people. Vote for me and I'll keep you safe.

Netanyahu isn't agreeing to a ceasefire. He knows that when the news isn't revolving around the ongoing fight it's gonna shift to questions about how they failed so miserably to prevent the attack on October 7th. That was always his entire pitch to the Israeli people. Vote for me and I'll keep you safe.
That is going to be a shitshow for sure and I have always been suspiciuous. I think there was supposed to be a small attack allowed to keep the people in fear and keep the aid flowing and Hamas went absolutely buckwild beyond what even Iran wanted.

That is going to be a shitshow for sure and I have always been suspiciuous. I think there was supposed to be a small attack allowed to keep the people in fear and keep the aid flowing and Hamas went absolutely buckwild beyond what even Iran wanted.

I don't know what happened exactly all I know is that everyone in DC is terrified of the Mossad and they are widely considered the gold standard of intelligence agencies which isn't surprising when all your regional neighbors hate you. You kinda HAVE to be really good at intelligence. Given that and the scope of the attack I find it virtually impossible to believe they didn't know something was coming.

There already was a cease fire (try to keep up) Hamas ended by fire more rockets.

Uh, that says Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire that Egypt and Qatar proposed where the details are secret. Pretty sure a "ceasefire" needs to be agreed to by the combatant countries themselves and Israel is one of those?

Any permanent ceasefire will need to include the surrender of Hamas and the freeing of their hostages (the ones who have not been raped to death yet). The Israeli people will not accept anything less.

:lmao:

It's like the victim of a robbery agreeing to a ceasefire while the robber is the only one holding a gun and having no intentions on ceasing fire.
Ok, then...

Top Back Refresh