What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Remember when Joe Biden and the Dems lectured everyone about how they had to vote for them to keep Trump from starting WW3 and then we've done nothing but flirt with WW3 with our foreign policy ever since? Fun times.
Don't forget he want's to bring back slavery.

Given the value of that vessel, and the expenditure to recover it and the crew . . .. .. Wouldn't it be cost effective to quietly and without disclosure put some inexpenive AA ordanance on it ? Something new and innovative like, say . .. . they use in Ukraine ? Or, two guys on station with a simple 1970's RPG, one at each end of the vessel could have blown that POS helio to hell.

The vessel is ultimately sourced to Israel so they must expect some Mulah actionas it is right off the coast of Iran.

I learned how to interact with delicate sensibilities when I was trying to understand a different group's retardation. Didn't even get banned once in a couple years of "education" but certainly didn't gain much else.

Congrats, you're on the same level of interaction as communist transsexuals who rewrite their site's rules as their groupthink changes enough to contradict itself, but only after being called out on it in the most gentle of manner.
Careful, your sdcj is creeping out.

So we doing a ww3 today or just more of the same?
1713039927703.png

Israel will shoot down 90% of this junk. 10% hit, cause limited damage and casualties, Israel can claim their superior defenses, Iran can claim they struck back at the injustice, both sides can save some face and back away from the table.

I hope... There are hundreds of other possibilities, some of which lead this thing to totally spiraling out of control.

Israel seems pretty angry as a society still.

They might say fuck it existential threat things and go nutty.
One can only hope.
I've been hearing about thousands of years' worth of hostilities regarding the middle east my entire life. Every "war" there has ended in a "compromise". Someone please just kick the shit out of everyone else and let's start a new era as to what happens there.

One can only hope.
I've been hearing about thousands of years' worth of hostilities regarding the middle east my entire life. Every "war" there has ended in a "compromise". Someone please just kick the shit out of everyone else and let's start a new era as to what happens there.
I laugh when people talk about how the bad Israelis are committing genocide.

WTF did you think they were gonna do?

We hold no moral high ground. We unleashed the power of the sun twice over 8 boats.

What’s the 8 boats bout ?

Pearl Harbor.

Nuclear weapons only work well when one side has them and the other side doesn't. If both do, it becomes a battle of escalation with very few avenues of escape.

Assume Iran has them. It won't take many to destroy Israel. Israel has more than enough to obliterate Iran and anyone else they feel necessary. The question is, would it stop there or would anyone else decide to have a throw of the dice?

I seriously doubt we'll get to that level though.

Why would anyone else with nukes toss their hat in the ring?
Iran vs Israel. Let them have at it.

Why not? That's why it's a throw of the dice. But that's the thing. We simply don't know. No one has had a nuclear exchange. We have no idea if someone's calculations leads them to try to seize some perceived advantage in the chaos of a middle eastern nuclear war.

It doesn't matter because it's not going to happen.

Same token, continuing to say this is an Israel or Iran problem and let them deal, while technically true, is nonsense. We all know that's not how the game is played and continuing to say we should stay out of it won't make it happen. We're already shooting down Iranian drones. How far do you think we're willing to go? How far are our enemies ready to go depending on what we do?

I don't believe it will, but is it so hard to imagine how badly this could get out hand?

Nation states are a lot like people. They really struggle to mind their own fucking business. Our country is the worst offender in that regard.

Nation states are a lot like people. They really struggle to mind their own fucking business. Our country is the worst offender in that regard.

Consider Neville Chamberlain, the annexation of Austria snd Czechoslovakia and then the destruction of Poland with Stalin helping in. All watched by pacifist isolationists. And then the final solution until Hiroshima and the fall of Berlin. “ Let them have at it” has been tried before.

I laugh when people talk about how the bad Israelis are committing genocide.

WTF did you think they were gonna do?

I don't see that anywhere. Since when did Israel kill citizen that where going to picnics or music festivals, or on their way to work or at the gas station? Are there huge cams that they rounded up and gunning everyone into mass graves? Idiots claiming genocide don't know what that word means. They should move to the Congo or Rawanda for a bit.

I don't see that anywhere. Since when did Israel kill citizen that where going to picnics or music festivals, or on their way to work or at the gas station? Are there huge cams that they rounded up and gunning everyone into mass graves? Idiots claiming genocide don't know what that word means. They should move to the Congo or Rawanda for a bit.

We can start in 1982

Then you have collective punishment in the west bank which I suppose is more of a war crime.

Not that the Palestinians are clean as far as what they do but I'm not going to pretend the Israelis are.

Top Back Refresh