What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

What percentage of our government is Jewish? Who gets mad?
there's a lotta image macros out there, I don't tend to save them because then I'd repost them
and then people would get the idea that because I oppose one flavor of collectivism that surely I'm a proponent of that collectivist sect's younger brother
rather than just disagreeing with the whole lot of bullshit wholesale

Those pesky "people" again huh?
"so you're saying" I should abandon all moralistic taboos because ultimately they're just an outside affectation created by those who are valueless themselves and trying to find value in asserting their superiority over others

seems kinda related to nihilism or something lovecraftian
not really my bag, baby :fo2:

Fuck 'em both. The Israel boondoggle is far worse over the decades. Adjust all those billions over the decades for inflation and we're into the trillions on Israel. Most of the other billions we send to the region is to keep the peace with Israel within the region.
The true numbers are bad enough without exaggerating them absurdly.:flipoff2:
U.S. Aid to Israel in Four Charts
Screenshot_20240408_191124_Chrome.jpg

And one trillion = 1,000 billions.

So not trillions.:flipoff2:

Adjust for inflation over the decades and understand that all that money to Egypt is just to keep their peace with Israel. It's gonna be close to a trillion.
if you read the chart, it is already "adjusted for inflation" by whatever phony metric that the chart maker chose to use to color inflation by

"so you're saying" I should abandon all moralistic taboos because ultimately they're just an outside affectation created by those who are valueless themselves and trying to find value in asserting their superiority over others

seems kinda related to nihilism or something lovecraftian
not really my bag, baby :fo2:
Easier to just claim it's those "people" than acknowledge your own viewpoint might be skewed.

That's what "support" is. :homer:

Supporting Israel while doing nothing? Hell, that's just virtue signaling. I'm saying wash out hands of the situation, period.
So if I'm cheering on Israel and hoping the wipe Gaza clean, I do not support them because I don't want our money going to it?
You make things complicated.

So if I'm cheering on Israel and hoping the wipe Gaza clean, I do not support them because I don't want our money going to it?
You make things complicated.

No, not when we're sending them a bunch of aid and have been for decades. Support of Israel has been our biggest foreign aid drain for decades. Ukraine has been the biggest one in very recent years but Israel is the OG foreign aid drain.

Our constant aid and constant diplomatic cover for Israel is my issue.

The entire money grab needs to stop. Why in hell are we giving France money and the UK? They are 1st world, civilized, and doing just fine.
Time to stop all checks going everywhere but home. We can root for our favorite teams on the field from a distance.

The entire money grab needs to stop. Why in hell are we giving France money and the UK? They are 1st world, civilized, and doing just fine.
Time to stop all checks going everywhere but home. We can root for our favorite teams on the field from a distance.
We pay our allies to overlook how our treaties with them are structured. Generally, our “allies” get the short end when dealing with us, especially in terms of reciprocal extradition and how we demand our citizens get treated in their courts vs their citizens in our judicial system.

It has little to do with our government supporting Israel, Ukraine, immigrants, student loans or Covid. It has to do with moving massive amounts of money around so they use it to influence decision that make them rich and powerful.

so
flecker and DC were both IDF bots, or maybe their support of their masters dehumanized them (thus the quotation marks)
meh
Quotation marks were to quote you. You know, the people that shall not be named.

Edit, I guess you were referencing your own quotation marks.

Last edited:
there's a lotta image macros out there, I don't tend to save them because then I'd repost them
and then people would get the idea that because I oppose one flavor of collectivism that surely I'm a proponent of that collectivist sect's younger brother
rather than just disagreeing with the whole lot of bullshit wholesale

Probably the best post with the most correct apostrophes ever in history and yet no upper case or periods. Just carriage returns. Bizarre. Even to the bizarre ones.

:ghost:

Visualize Austin Powers in Gold Member saying " sect's" :laughing:

Probably the best post with the most correct apostrophes ever in history and yet no upper case or periods. Just carriage returns. Bizarre. Even to the bizarre ones.

:ghost:

Visualize Austin Powers in Gold Member saying " sect's" :laughing:
oh hEres SOme uPPerCasE foR you and a FeW peRioDs..................

SpicE thEm THRoughouT as You sEE fIt

oh hEres SOme uPPerCasE foR you and a FeW peRioDs..................

SpicE thEm THRoughouT as You sEE fIt

Arigato Min Ee Chota-San. :laughing:

This will provide fodder for many posts to come. Maybe limit your period to every 28 days or something. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

This will provide fodder for many posts to come. Maybe limit your period to every 28 days or something. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
I know people think he is super intelligent but i have never been able to see it. Mostly he just seems like an overly sensitive little bitch that can't handle criticism.

Seriously. :lmao:

Our foreign aid in sum is a very very small drop in the bucket compared to our entire budget. Compared to what our elected representatives spend for us. And in terms of % of a nation's GDP, we are not even top tier in aide, military aide excluded. While it feels righteous to whine and make awesome sovereign claims and taking the moral intellectual high ground, this whole argument is a dumb cartoon. The Biden Admin just granted Samsung more in "aide" to build a chip plant in Texas than we gave to Israel last year. 3.3 billion isn't shit on our stage, we lose that much in accounting errors in Ukraine.

The middle east is a vacuum for money power and corruption. It is romantic but lame fantasy to believe we can stay out of it. I dont say this to be an argumentative bitch :laughing:, but because it's true. I dont agree with that or support it but that is the way it is.

You spent $95 in aide last year.

funny how we are spending all this money on other countries while we have homeless people and a crumbling infrastructure.

Spending money hasn't solved any homeless crisis. Without a deeper dive I will say CA has spent the most $$ of any state and it hasnt done anything at all. I welcome intensive criticism and ridicule. :lmao:

I know people think he is super intelligent but i have never been able to see it. Mostly he just seems like an overly sensitive little bitch that can't handle criticism.
IL is a couple clicks away, mike
if not for your sake then for mine, I hate hurting peoples' feelings like I've clearly hurt yours

ya'll think I'm angry there?
huh, maybe I ain't as socially retarded as I've always thought

btw, it was a reference to some ancient book where someone laid physical type for just such a retort
can't find it ATM, but it is out there

Our foreign aid in sum is a very very small drop in the bucket compared to our entire budget. Compared to what our elected representatives spend for us. And in terms of % of a nation's GDP, we are not even top tier in aide, military aide excluded. While it feels righteous to whine and make awesome sovereign claims and taking the moral intellectual high ground, this whole argument is a dumb cartoon. The Biden Admin just granted Samsung more in "aide" to build a chip plant in Texas than we gave to Israel last year. 3.3 billion isn't shit on our stage, we lose that much in accounting errors in Ukraine.
"criticizing one sort of spending is clearly gleeful support for every other sort of spending"
the exact thinking that turned the bill of rights from its era's strictest limitations on governmental growth into a blueprint for building the largest state apparatus which has ever existed

Top Back Refresh