What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

But fraud doesn’t exist….

Proof that only republicans and white supremecists commit election fraud. More reason why Dems need permanent power to root out this behavior.

:jester:

Proof that only republicans and white supremecists commit election fraud. More reason why Dems need permanent power to root out this behavior.

:jester:
She was a democrat. If you read the story, she sent fake ballots to a republican, hoping that he would use them. He instead reported her. She said she did it to show a flaw in the system. You can bet she used that flaw many times in 2020.

She was a democrat. If you read the story, she sent fake ballots to a republican, hoping that he would use them. He instead reported her. She said she did it to show a flaw in the system. You can bet she used that flaw many times in 2020.
Your reading comprehension is for shit, ese :homer:

Adams also insisted that Zapata intentionally sent the ballots to Brandtjen, a Republican who questioned Joe Biden's electoral victory in Wisconsin in 2020, because she knew Brandtjen would never actually use them.
It appears she did that to expose the liability - she sent the fake ballots to a Republican who would use them as proof of the problem.

EDIT: here - Former election commission deputy director in Wisconsin found guilty of election fraud
CORTNEY WEIL
MARCH 21, 2024

Aformer deputy director of an election commission in Wisconsin faces years behind bars after she was convicted of election fraud and misconduct earlier this week.
A jury took about five hours on Wednesday to find Kimberly Zapata, the 47-year-old former deputy director of the Milwaukee Election Commission, guilty on all four charges: one count of felony misconduct in public office and three counts of misdemeanor election fraud.
According to prosecutors, in October 2022, Zapata used phony names and Social Security numbers to create three fake members of the military and then requested absentee ballots on their behalf, taking advantage of Wisconsin law, which does not require service members to register to vote or to provide photo ID when requesting an absentee ballot.
After the absentee ballots were approved, Zapata apparently had them sent to the home of Republican state Rep. Janel Brandtjen in Menomonee Falls, a Milwaukee suburb. Upon receiving the unsolicited ballots, Brandtjen notified the authorities, and Zapata was later fired.

The defense did not dispute those facts but claimed Zapata's motives for requesting the ballots ought to exonerate her. Attorney Daniel Adams claimed Zapata is "a whistleblower" who attempted to expose a serious flaw in state election procedures.
"She was showing ... the truth with an action — an imperfect action but a truthful action — of what was going on,"
Adams argued in court.
Adams also insisted that Zapata intentionally sent the ballots to Brandtjen, a Republican who questioned Joe Biden's electoral victory in Wisconsin in 2020, because she knew Brandtjen would never actually use them.
"[Brandtjen] is the most vocal election fraud politician that I know of," Zapata said at some point, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "and I thought that maybe this would make her stop and think and redirect her focus away from these outrageous conspiracy theories to something that's actually real."
"She is not a whistleblower," countered Assistant District Attorney Matthew Westphal. "She’s not exposing information. She’s committing election fraud. As a society, we cannot tolerate people who break the law when there are multiple legitimate means to raise those same concerns."
It seems the jury agreed, and Zapata now faces up to five years in prison. She and her attorney both declined to comment after the verdict.

Other than in your head, where's even an allegation of that? :confused:
Why would she do that to expose a problem? She could just go to the authority’s herself. If she wanted to cheat, why would she only do 3 ballets? She was a democrat. You think she wanted to help a republican?

So in reading the article she committed fraud to prove that is was easy to commit voter fraud? And sent the ballots to a republican that was looking into voter fraud?

Seems to me there could have been a better way to go about that. If she is going to jail for requesting ballots and not using them then the other videos of vote stuffing need to be prosecuted.

Why would she do that to expose a problem? She could just go to the authority’s herself.
Maybe she thought the Republican could get somewhere with the evidence, while she could not?

If she wanted to cheat, why would she only do 3 ballets?
Exactly; thanks for supporting my point that it appears she did this as a whistleblower activity.

She was a democrat. You think she wanted to help a republican?
Maybe she wanted to close this glaring loophole & make the elections more secure. She could be a Dem but not a "cheat 'til you win" Dem.

Again, what I requested was: other than in your head, where's even an allegation of that? :homer:

So in reading the article she committed fraud to prove that is was easy to commit voter fraud? And sent the ballots to a republican that was looking into voter fraud?
Ostensibly with confidence the republican would use them for good, not to cheat.

Seems to me there could have been a better way to go about that.
She could well be an idiot. Occam's razor, and all.
Not all heroes wear capes - this one could wear a helmet :laughing:

If she is going to jail for requesting ballots and not using them then the other videos of vote stuffing need to be prosecuted.
Agreed :beer:

Why not call the Republican and just say, wanna see how easy it is to cheat, and then send them? Or better yet, why not do this with a Dem candidate also, even better why not the paper or local media?

Hmmmm, me smelling something stinky.

Again, what I requested was: other than in your head, where's even an allegation of that? :homer:

The DA made the allegation (and convicted) that she was cheating. While technically true, that is obviously not what she intended since if it would have worked, it would help a republican. Her claims don’t make sense because there are much better ways to accomplish exposure. So logic would tell me to look for another explanation.

Today, if you are still a democrat, you are a “cheat till you win democrat”. All the honest ones have become independents.

Funny how hillary did not intend to break the law and she went free while this persons intentions were not taken into account. Funny how that works.
They (Democrats) want to say that every conviction of election fraud is on the republican side. Even though she was a dem, the ballots would have helped a republican had they worked.

New York Attorney General’s Office Preparing To Seize Trump’s Properties

Taking the initial steps…​

The New York Attorney General's office has taken the initial steps to seize former President Donald Trump's properties, including one of his golf courses and a private estate north of the Big Apple, known as Seven Springs.

As CNN reports:

State lawyers entered the judgments with the clerk's office in Westchester County on March 6, just one week after Judge Arthur Engoron made official his $464 million decision against Trump, his sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, and the Trump Organization.
Entering a judgment would be the first step a creditor would take to attempt to recover property. Additional steps, such as putting liens on assets or moving to foreclose on properties, or taking other actions in court would follow, if the asset is going to be seized.
The judgment is already entered in New York city where Trump's properties including Trump Tower, his penthouse at Trump Tower, 40 Wall Street, his hotel abutting Central Park, and numerous apartment buildings are located.
Judgments have not been entered in Florida counties including Miami or Palm Beach where Trump's Mar-a-Lago property and the Trump National Doral Golf Club and resort are located or Cook County, Illinois, where Trump's hotel in Chicago is located, according to a review of records Thursday by CNN.
Trump has four days to satisfy the $464 million judgment against him.

New York Attorney General’s Office Preparing To Seize Trump’s Properties

Taking the initial steps…​

The New York Attorney General's office has taken the initial steps to seize former President Donald Trump's properties, including one of his golf courses and a private estate north of the Big Apple, known as Seven Springs.

As CNN reports:

Trump has four days to satisfy the $464 million judgment against him.
This isn’t gonna end well. What’s gonna happen when the take the properties he appeals and possibly wins then counter sues the state for a billion?

This is so stacked against him. Ok so you proved that overvaluing properties to get better rates was illegal. Who is your next case? How many other cases are waiting? Are you saying that trump is the one and only person to do this? Pretty sure this could be an 8th amendment violation but he will get no help from that city. Watched a lawyer say that if the buildings get sold and below market prices by the state just so that they can sieze more of his assets he would still loose billions after being found not guilty buying them back at market rates. I'm actually surprised that dems are not scared of this seeing what is being done.

I watched an interview with Kevin o'leery from shark tank and he said that anyone with property is watching this case very closely now that it's proven that the state can take your properties. Who would want to invest there?

Why would she do that to expose a problem? She could just go to the authority’s herself. If she wanted to cheat, why would she only do 3 ballets? She was a democrat. You think she wanted to help a republican?
If there was an exploitable vulnerability they would use it to further their own position.

The method of cheating likely became un-workable because of scrutiny so she tried to throw the other guy under the bus using it since it was no longer fit for purpose.

The DA made the allegation (and convicted) that she was cheating. . .
Jesus assraping Christ, can you follow your own conversation? :homer:

You said this:
She sent them to trap the republican.
Which I quoted and asked this:
Other than in your head, where's even an allegation of that? :confused:

. . . and your answer was this:

The DA made the allegation (and convicted) that she was cheating. While technically true, that is obviously not what she intended since if it would have worked, it would help a republican. Her claims don’t make sense because there are much better ways to accomplish exposure. So logic would tell me to look for another explanation.
So, again again, do you have anything besides your logic that indicates "she sent them to trap the republican"?

It was a simple question; try not to be more simple than that question :laughing:

Because even Democrats know this is a one and done witch hunt to finally "get Trump". And they are fine with it. People need to hang but sadly nothing will be done.
Until you go from dem darling to enemy overnight. Just ask Elon. Unlike marriage, there isn't a prenup for that kind of breakup.

Jesus assraping Christ, can you follow your own conversation? :homer:

You said this:

Which I quoted and asked this:

. . . and your answer was this:

So, again again, do you have anything besides your logic that indicates "she sent them to trap the republican"?

It was a simple question; try not to be more simple than that question :laughing:
I have a signed aftdavid from her admitting everything. I have video and pictures of her doing the crime. I have an alien mind reading machine that I used on her and found out the truth.

Well actually, I don’t have all that. Is that what you were expecting? What do you have?

Logic and critical thinking are everything. You have nothing to suggest otherwise.

I have a signed aftdavid from her admitting everything. I have video and pictures of her doing the crime. I have an alien mind reading machine that I used on her and found out the truth.

Well actually, I don’t have all that. Is that what you were expecting? What do you have?

Logic and critical thinking are everything. You have nothing to suggest otherwise.
I asked if you have any evidence for your claim that she was doing it to trap a republican.

We now both know the answer is "no".

It took too much work to reach that conclusion; I blame your Floritardation :flipoff2:

This is so stacked against him. Ok so you proved that overvaluing properties to get better rates was illegal. Who is your next case? How many other cases are waiting? Are you saying that trump is the one and only person to do this? Pretty sure this could be an 8th amendment violation but he will get no help from that city. Watched a lawyer say that if the buildings get sold and below market prices by the state just so that they can sieze more of his assets he would still loose billions after being found not guilty buying them back at market rates. I'm actually surprised that dems are not scared of this seeing what is being done.

I watched an interview with Kevin o'leery from shark tank and he said that anyone with property is watching this case very closely now that it's proven that the state can take your properties. Who would want to invest there?

Didn’t prove that claiming a value is illegal… it’s not. And the bank will always do an appraisal and was happy to do the business. This is uncharted territory.

And it also says that it would be a horrible idea to invest in New York…

I asked if you have any evidence for your claim that she was doing it to trap a republican.

We now both know the answer is "no".

It took too much work to reach that conclusion; I blame your Floritardation :flipoff2:

Y’all are splitting hairs over her intent and ignoring the fact that election fraud is real and happens….

These are the reasons Trump should win by a landslide. I don't care if you like him or not, the swamp needs a message from the people that they can suck it. Anyone cheering this garbage on needs to realize they are next it's just a matter of time.

These are the reasons Trump should win by a landslide. I don't care if you like him or not, the swamp needs a message from the people that they can suck it. Anyone cheering this garbage on needs to realize they are next it's just a matter of time.
I agree with the message, but the actions from round 1 on swamp draining was pretty weak. I mean he had Bolton as an advisor and kept fauchi. The entire deep state already hated him, he should have went ape shit on them.

Before the direction brains start chirping, the fact I merely questioned Trump's 1st term/strategy doesn't mean I have TDS or am a democommie Biden supporter or whatever dumb name you emotional tards come up.

Y’all are splitting hairs over her intent and ignoring the fact that election fraud is real and happens….
I was merely trying to call bullshit on Taterhead's bullshit narrative that devalued her actions which appear to have been to try to expose a loophole so it could be closed. I ain't ignoring shit.

Top Back Refresh