What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

Look at the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 for the Trump effect before Wuhan rather than throwing darts . . .

First column is revenue, the second spending, the third the deficit or surplus.

1706287302051.png

Georgia House votes to require watermarks on election ballots​

BY JEFF AMY
Updated 9:52 AM MST, January 31, 2024
ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia voters could see a watermark on their ballot beginning in November, a move Republican supporters said would assure citizens that their ballots are authentic.
The House on Wednesday voted 167-1 for House Bill 976, sending it to the Senate for more debate.
“It will bring more confidence from our people who vote, and it’s something we need to restore.” said Rep. Steve Tarvin, a Chickamauga Republican.
Georgia ballots are already printed on special security paper, under a law passed in 2021 after Georgia’s disputed 2020 presidential election. But a laser wand is required to detect the paper. And some Trump supporters continue to pursue claims that ballots in 2020 were forged, especially in Fulton County, despite investigators repeatedly failing to find any.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger supports the measure, with his chief operating officer, Gabe Sterling, telling a House committee earlier this month that a machine to stamp watermarks on the ballot would cost the state about $100,000, and not increase the current cost to counties of 13 cents per ballot.

“This is a low-cost, high-value measure,” said House Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman John LaHood, a Valdosta Republican.
Sterling said the secretary of state’s office believes the measure is more important for absentee ballots sent through the mail, saying ballots produced in polling places never leave the supervision of poll workers.
The bill would take effect July 1. Counties could use up un-watermarked ballot paper now on hand in March and May elections, Sterling said.
Lawmakers are also considering other election measures. One would require that bar codes be removed from ballots produced by Georgia’s electronic voting system. Opponents say voters can’t be sure the computer codes match the choices printed on their ballots. Raffensperger has said he supports a move to scan “human readable text,” the names printed on ballots, to count votes. But he has said it’s impossible to make such a change before the November presidential election.
Another measure would require two after-election audits of ballots to make sure results matched what machines counted. A third measure would make permanent a program requiring scans of ballots be released for public inspection.

Fea%2Feb%2Fa513420549f2a0e9367ab146869c%2Famy-jeff.jpg
JEFF AMY

If Raffenperger is for it then he has some way to bypass it.....

Is he going to have access to the watermark machine??

I'll take that bet. What do you have to wager ?

Edit: Monkey snuck in ahead of me. :flipoff2:
How about we bet whether or not there are more ballots cast than legal registered voters? You know like what happened in 2020. Allegedly half the US population vited in 2020, over 150 million. Anyone who claims that was a legitimate election is a fool. I wont say who cheated but someone certainly did.

How about we bet whether or not there are more ballots cast than legal registered voters? You know like what happened in 2020. Allegedly half the US population vited in 2020, over 150 million. Anyone who claims that was a legitimate election is a fool. I wont say who cheated but someone certainly did.

No thanks. Your wager is reasonable so, no dice. I take sure bets and I dont have anything Orphan Annie. I will put my Gumby and Pokey against it. See ya in November Mr Nahmus :flipoff2:

But fraud doesn’t exist….

In that story, they are convicting her for fraud in 2022. They don’t mention if she held that post in 2020.

Top Back Refresh