What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: D on D crimes here. Its laughable that they are trying to see who can cheat the hardest for the seat, right in out in the open.
Whats amazing is how democrats will deny ballot harvesting as a possibility to losing an election, unless its D on D.

1702681217871.png

:shaking: can we just nuke DC already?

He should definitely tell that scam (court) to go fuck itself

Rudy only has a net worth of around 50M. He'll keep them tied up in courts until he dies and they likely won't ever see a dime. But they got the headline they wanted.

That's one of the reasons immunity for the courts needs to end
Yes, wouldn’t it be nice if you could sue the judge? I bet you wouldn’t have nearly as many weird rulings after that. I would just like to see a law that says if you get over ruled a certain percentage, your off the bench. Those judges know they will be over ruled. They are just wasting our money.

Yes, wouldn’t it be nice if you could sue the judge? I bet you wouldn’t have nearly as many weird rulings after that. I would just like to see a law that says if you get over ruled a certain percentage, your off the bench. Those judges know they will be over ruled. They are just wasting our money.
All members of the courts need held accountable. I also believe every trial should have a time after the ruling where you can tell the judge how you really feel without a bs hurt feelings contempt charge

Weren’t they on film doing what he said they did?
nah man everybody has a suit case full of ballots under a table, while they count ballots, after hours and after the other side has been removed from the room, in an election where 99% of the ballots counted late night went to your side who was losing, in a state that would have election fraud 2 years later. If you thought that’s what you saw on that tape well you’re wrong because “there’s never been any evidence of fraud” and the claims are “baseless”

If you question any of that you’re a terrorist.

Be careful there with the GWP. About 1/2 it's stuff is bullshit in that there is a click grabbing astounding "news" that is nothing what they say it is. In other cases, Hoft has done his homework and provided priceless revealing truths that shatter the MSM myths. Same with The Red State. Be careful and enjoy. :beer:

Edit: here is a gem from that article - “Astonishingly, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who has been aware of our findings for two years, just announced that the state will not get around to installing Dominion’s security patches until after the 2024 Presidential election.”
:idea: :flipoff:

Last edited:
Be careful there with the GWP. About 1/2 it's stuff is bullshit in that there is a click grabbing astounding "news" that is nothing what they say it is. In other cases, Hoft has done his homework and provided priceless revealing truths that shatter the MSM myths. Same with The Red State. Be careful and enjoy. :beer:

Edit: here is a gem from that article - “Astonishingly, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who has been aware of our findings for two years, just announced that the state will not get around to installing Dominion’s security patches until after the 2024 Presidential election.”
It also said he kept the vernable system in for his own re-election in 2022.

Can't rush into these things?

Trump's Election fraud Summary -

There is a real long list . . . .. . . .

If this is real and not some kind of AI or setup, this should seal the deal on Trumps' VP spot.

Please don't let this be Lake trying to pull a fast one.

If this is real and not some kind of AI or setup, this should seal the deal on Trumps' VP spot.

Please don't let this be Lake trying to pull a fast one.
WHY??

What vote does she bring that Trump wouldn't already get? What part does she shore up?

It's like the Tucker Carlson rumors.

These people bring NOTHING.
Trump has these voters.

Tulsi Gabbard... she may bring something.
There are others that would shore up the Trump ticket, but this... No.

( I don't like or trust Tulsi, I'm just using her as an example)

Top Back Refresh