What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

Makes my blood boil that these cocksuckers can get away with this shit :flipoff:
Why? You, I and everyone else just sits around and let's it happen.

I've said it 100 times already, and I'll say it 100 more.....

NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL THE POLITICIANS FEAR AND WORK FOR "WE THE PEOPLE" AGAIN

We are not voting these problems away. The sooner we realize this and take action, the better.

Why? You, I and everyone else just sits around and let's it happen.

I've said it 100 times already, and I'll say it 100 more.....

NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL THE POLITICIANS FEAR AND WORK FOR "WE THE PEOPLE" AGAIN
That's why they are so mad about jan 6th. They were inconvenienced and they were scared. Need to get the surfs in line.

We are not voting these problems away. The sooner we realize this and take action, the better.
Soap Box - Ballot Box - Ammo Box

The 3 pillars of freedom and they keep stealing one of them and are actively trying to steal (take away) the other two as well. Perhaps once enough people realize the ballot box keeps getting stolen, they'll crack open the ammo box; or perhaps we'll all just stay comfortable in our rocking chairs firmly planted on the porch watching the world burn down around us.

I can vouch for the signature verification. The elections board called me about my mail in ballot....my pen ran out of ink when I signed the envelope and my signature looked pretty bad. They called me to validate my vote.

I didn't vote for the flip flop ex democrat news anchor, though I suspect I'll have to in the general.

Are the rats abandoning ship?

1659644562350.png

Local radio station had many callers reporting their polling stations ran out of ballots for Republicans. Poll workers calling in to report same. Also, independents getting ballots with only two races on them rather than the full ticket. My polling station had a fine felt-tipped pen on the table but in the booths I only saw ball point pens. I don't think I will be here for the general so this is my last go-around with shady AZ elections.

1659757117548.png

Hmmm. Someone who had a tiny fraction of followers on every social media platform that Kari Lake had, had almost the same number of votes?

1659757117548.png

Hmmm. Someone who had a tiny fraction of followers on every social media platform that Kari Lake had, had almost the same number of votes?
It is concerning but it could just be demographics. An audit would be interesting. More importantly is how do the numbers stack against registered voters?
Maybe the Karrin chick appealed to an older age group. Im in the over 45 group and I dont have an account on any of those except youtube and I follow very few people on it. Im glad Lake got the primary but a lot of older people are turned off by trump and everything he supports.

It is concerning but it could just be demographics. An audit would be interesting. More importantly is how do the numbers stack against registered voters?
Maybe the Karrin chick appealed to an older age group. Im in the over 45 group and I dont have an account on any of those except youtube and I follow very few people on it. Im glad Lake got the primary but a lot of older people are turned off by trump and everything he supports.
In order for those numbers to make sense, Karrin would have to have nearly every "mature voter" vote and Kari none of them. I'm over 50, in a community of mostly retired people and nearly everyone up here was supporting Kari.

The numbers don't add up.

Wait and see, come November there will be a great number of "Republicans that voted for Karrin" that will jump the fence and vote for Katie instead. More than ever in the history of an election.

In order for those numbers to make sense, Karrin would have to have nearly every "mature voter" vote and Kari none of them. I'm over 50, in a community of mostly retired people and nearly everyone up here was supporting Kari.

The numbers don't add up.

Wait and see, come November there will be a great number of "Republicans that voted for Karrin" that will jump the fence and vote for Katie instead. More than ever in the history of an election.

And we’re all going to gripe and whine about it and do nothing.

This is the problem with creating a military industrial complex. There is literally nothing we can do. The 2nd amendment really is useless anymore. It was put in place to keep tyranny in check, but doesn’t account for massive militaries being formed that can crush a citizen uprising.

Our founders were fighting a massive amount armed military personnel, but the playing field was relatively even with muskets, cannons, etc. We don’t have helicopters, planes, large artillery, etc. We’re just fucked.

This is the problem with creating a military industrial complex. There is literally nothing we can do. The 2nd amendment really is useless anymore. It was put in place to keep tyranny in check, but doesn’t account for massive militaries being formed that can crush a citizen uprising.

Our founders were fighting a massive amount armed military personnel, but the playing field was relatively even with muskets, cannons, etc. We don’t have helicopters, planes, large artillery, etc. We’re just fucked.
Or we have to change the tactics. Make the state go broke blowing up $100 tents with $10,000,000 missiles.

what happened in bumfuckistan and vietnam and... ?

what happened in bumfuckistan and vietnam and... ?

Bureaucracy. When that goes away and there’s no restraint…

We could’ve crushed the commies in Vietnam, but all they had to do was hide their caches in Laos and China. We couldn’t go get them.

The Middle East would look like a wasteland if we rolled in full force.

Get where I’m going?

What country will care if our guberment goes rogue on its own people?

Our founders fought off one of the baddest military powers in the world at the time….

A people that dont want to be ruled are almost impossible to conquer let alone lead. That’s probably 74.2 million people by the CDC numbers released on Americans that refused all the vaccines.

What country will care if our guberment goes rogue on its own people?
they still need good optics in order to sell a war to their occupying force

they can do little operations but it costs them a MASSIVE PR campaign in order to paint the picture
A civil war? They ain't got the PR for that. Same reason we didn't have the ability to go total scorched-earth across all of vietnam or the middle east.

Our founders fought off one of the baddest military powers in the world at the time….
The brits were kinda occupied with some war or another at the time, and the US was just another troublesome backwater not-so-profitable colony half a world away.

A people that dont want to be ruled are almost impossible to conquer let alone lead. That’s probably 74.2 million people by the CDC numbers released on Americans that refused all the vaccines.

The British also lost a lot of reinforcements due to ocean waters and I believe disease that broke out. Founders also had the French come to help.

I get it, a free people is a force to be reckoned with. But our founders went to war over a small taxation and that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Look at us. We have no fight. We’ll bitch and moan and cry but we won’t do anything. Not even a point in any of us trying to run for office. The opposition will just cheat harder.

they still need good optics in order to sell a war to their occupying force

they can do little operations but it costs them a MASSIVE PR campaign in order to paint the picture
A civil war? They ain't got the PR for that. Same reason we didn't have the ability to go total scorched-earth across all of vietnam or the middle east.

As if that would be hard. They’ve spent three years tainting conservatives and “anti-vaxxers” and anyone else standing in their way. The sheeple will believe. They’ll support. They won’t question shit.

Top Back Refresh