What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

and the "they can't arrest us all" motto will come to play.
Exactly. The above punishment is only "if you get caught" and now that, thanks to the 2000 Mules video, they know they can be tracked by cell phones, they'll either use burners or just leave their cells at home when they go drop off ballots.

Unless this whole thing comes crashing down on them as a result of the 2020 election, all that will have happened in the last two years is expose how they could be caught so they can avoid doing that in the future.

It says minimum sentence of 6 months. Shouldn’t that be for every ballot? I mean, isn’t she “threat to democracy “?
You would think, but we all know that isn't what's going to happen. A slap on the wrist for being an accomplice to the destruction of the United States, with the alternative being "commit suicide in my jail cell while the security cameras are mysteriously turned off". Hard decision for them, eh?

I’m on 4-10s now with the city. We get an ass load of days off and then a three day every weekend:smokin: sweet ass deal
back in my younger years i worked at a warehouse doing 4-10s and i though it was way better then 5-8s
I loved working 4/10s especially when I was working out of town, gave me three days to unwind, wash clothes, buy groceries...

More election rigging shenanigans happening in AZ for the Republican Primaries.

Kari Lake is the MAGA candidate for Governor. She's leading in the polls by double digits; it is expected the vast, vast majority of her supporters believe the 2020 election was rigged and therefore are determined to vote in person. Meanwhile the Undies* candidate, Karrin (did she change that from Karen?) Robson support is limited (and expected to get the majority of mail in ballots), but she's the candidate the Deep State wants (then it doesn't matter if she wins or Katie Hobbs wins, they're both Deep State puppets).

So how do the cheaters rig it for Karrin? Simple, try to eliminate/disqualify as many in-person votes as possible.

Enter the felt pen fiasco from 2020, yes, it's back bigger and better than ever and yes, once again in primarily predominant Republican neighborhoods. "Oops the ink smeared on that ballot, it's invalid; too bad we just collected the ballots and didn't run them through when we got them, we'll just have to toss them."

And because it's a primary election, let's go ahead and make sure there is a shortage of Republican ballots at multiple polling locations. "Sorry, folks we're out of ballots here, nearest polling location that has them is 10 miles away."

Even if Kari manages to pull out this win (if the DS can't "miraculously" find more Karrin ballots), it will show them just how much of a turnout will be expected by the MAGA/Red party in November, so they know how much they'll have to cheat in order to get Katie in.

Kari Lake is the MAGA candidate for Governor. She's leading in the polls by double digits; it is expected the vast, vast majority of her supporters believe the 2020 election was rigged and therefore are determined to vote in person. Meanwhile the Undies* candidate, Karrin (did she change that from Karen?) Robson support is limited (and expected to get the majority of mail in ballots), but she's the candidate the Deep State wants (then it doesn't matter if she wins or Katie Hobbs wins, they're both Deep State puppets).

So how do the cheaters rig it for Karrin? Simple, try to eliminate/disqualify as many in-person votes as possible.

Enter the felt pen fiasco from 2020, yes, it's back bigger and better than ever and yes, once again in primarily predominant Republican neighborhoods. "Oops the ink smeared on that ballot, it's invalid; too bad we just collected the ballots and didn't run them through when we got them, we'll just have to toss them."

And because it's a primary election, let's go ahead and make sure there is a shortage of Republican ballots at multiple polling locations. "Sorry, folks we're out of ballots here, nearest polling location that has them is 10 miles away."

Even if Kari manages to pull out this win (if the DS can't "miraculously" find more Karrin ballots), it will show them just how much of a turnout will be expected by the MAGA/Red party in November, so they know how much they'll have to cheat in order to get Katie in.
Makes my blood boil that these cocksuckers can get away with this shit :flipoff:

Sounds exactly like what has been happening in Pennsylvania. Not enough ballots.

Forgot to explain the "Undies candidate" thing.

"Undocumented Democrats"
"Un-D"
"Undies"

My new term for RINO's. RINO (Rhino) sounds like something dangerous and powerful.
"Undies" (Depends under-garments for Potato Joe) sound like something that is full of crap.

Maricopa county is working hard to steal this election from Kari Lake; they can't allow the MAGA candidates to sweep.

1659582118261.png
1659582148298.png
1659582207394.png

I've been watching this all day, Maricopa County refused to give hour by hour updates on the count. Why? This is not normal. They've already counted the votes and are busy creating fraudulent ballots so that they can just announce Karrin the winner at the end without a "3am ballot drop" type event.

Maricopa county is working hard to steal this election from Kari Lake; they can't allow the MAGA candidates to sweep.

1659582118261.png
1659582148298.png
1659582207394.png

I've been watching this all day, Maricopa County refused to give hour by hour updates on the count. Why? This is not normal. They've already counted the votes and are busy creating fraudulent ballots so that they can just announce Karrin the winner at the end without a "3am ballot drop" type event.
As I have said....the local election commission needs to be taking to task. They are the ones in control of this. They are local people and guess what, they don't have security following them around. They're names are public information. So start posting their names, pictures and addresses.

Top Back Refresh