What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

Let's see how bad the establishment cheats for Liz Cheney today. From the sounds of it, she's not very popular in Wyoming right now and if it weren't for election shenanigans she might even end up with single digit %. But watch how close it will appear to be later tonight.

Let's see how bad the establishment cheats for Liz Cheney today. From the sounds of it, she's not very popular in Wyoming right now and if it weren't for election shenanigans she might even end up with single digit %. But watch how close it will appear to be later tonight.
From what I have read they say a bunch of Dems are planning on crossing over and voting for her

I’m hoping that having such a small population will make it difficult to cheat enough to let her win. Maybe it will make it easier to catch any that do. It would be awesome if she came in dead last behind the other challengers.

Recall proponents complained that they were not allowed to watch the signature verification process, after county officials said they were not required to allow observers since the petition drive did not qualify as an “election” under state law.

No witnesses. Didn't need to kick everyone out and put cardboard over the windows if you never let them in in the first place

Does anyone want to start a pool on how long it will take the Left to try to pass laws (or use existing ones) to eliminate these "mule prevention parties" claiming that it amounts to voter intimidation?

1660661026854.png
I'm not on face space, you seem somewhat involved in state politics, lmk when and where, and I'll be there

I'm actually really curious how people still believe the 2020 election was rigged when every investigation, all 63 of Trump's law suits, the Arizona audit, the investigation in Wisconsin, and probably others, all of which were run by Republicans, ALL FAILED to find anything. Am i missing something? Trump had at least 4 months when he was leader of the federal government to turn up something.....anything! and he couldn't produce any real evidence. The "voter fraud" I've seen has been like one or two votes.

All the republican candidates I have seen repeat the same shit about fraud, butt has anyone actually found real hard evidence of widespread voter fraud?

I'm actually really curious how people still believe the 2020 election was rigged when every investigation, all 63 of Trump's law suits, the Arizona audit, the investigation in Wisconsin, and probably others, all of which were run by Republicans, ALL FAILED to find anything. Am i missing something? Trump had at least 4 months when he was leader of the federal government to turn up something.....anything! and he couldn't produce any real evidence. The "voter fraud" I've seen has been like one or two votes.

All the republican candidates I have seen repeat the same shit about fraud, butt has anyone actually found real hard evidence of widespread voter fraud?
So you joined this forum to post that? Troll much?

IP Check, Aisle Troll...

she got trounced. Now she thinks she's Lincoln.

She never would have been elected in the first place if her last name wasn't Cheney.

IP Check, Aisle Troll...
I know that post seemed like pure trolling, but I've lurked on the site for a long time, mostly looking for info for a diesel swap, but I just found chit chat doing a search. I don't know anyone who actually believes the election was stolen, so I'm actually interested how people justify all the failed attempts by Republicans to find any significant fraud

How the fuck does she think she's Lincoln?
Lincoln was a terrible president who unilaterally redefined the country and the basis of its founding, so there is that.

He was a Whig that joined the Republican party only after the Whig party dissolved

I don't know anyone who actually believes the election was stolen, so I'm actually interested how people justify all the failed attempts by Republicans to find any significant fraud
For those of us who have been following along, paying attention, and not getting our news from the lame-stream media, we know that there is a big difference between something that has been tried in a court of law vs one that was never allowed into the courtroom to begin with.

About a third of the judges wouldn't allow it to be heard because they're simply part of the establishment.

Another third wouldn't hear it because of the ramifications: e.g. a constitutional crisis; there's no case law, no precedent, no laws or constitutional guidance on what to do in the case of such fraud in our election system.

The last third wouldn't hear it because no matter how it turned out, it had the potential to push the country into a civil war.

Now the actual legal reasons (e.g. "no standing") to justify it varied based on what they could get away with, but the bottom line is that there is a TON of evidence that was never even allowed in a trial. The legal equivalent of a 6 year old covering their ears and yelling "NA-NA-NA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

Besides the evidence of actual fraud, there's the statistical evidence of the numbers just not adding up: 3am ballot drops that went overwhelmingly for Biden (approaching 100% in some districts). One statistician said that the odds against that happening were about equivalent to having all of the lumber for a house spread out in a field and having a tornado come along and assemble it for you.

Even if you're not a statistician, you see the numbers don't add up. It's estimated that 10 million Democrats were part of the "walk away" movement nationwide. That's 10 million people that voted for Hitlary in 2016 that voted for Trump in 2020 instead, and yet Biden still manages to win by (what was it?) 7 million votes? The Democratic party managed to conjure up 29 million NEW voters (people that didn't vote in 2016) to overcome the 10 million they lost + the 12 million that Trump gained + another 7 million on top of that? That is nearly a 50% increase in voters for the democratic candidate; for a candidate, mind you, that didn't hardly come out of his basement to campaign and when he did, he couldn't fill a high school gymnasium and barely managed to stumble through a 5 minute speech.

So, yes, for those of us that have been paying attention (and ignoring the MSM), it is painfully clear that the 2020 election was rigged.

Ignore the newfag that thinks he can open his piehole without reading any of the thread
This thread only exists because the Dildoguy fucked up the first election fraud thread with similar stupidity.

Ignore the newfag that thinks he can open his piehole without reading any of the thread.
I went back and read some of the thread but I just wanted to hear some people's answer to my question. How do you justify all the failed investigations and lawsuits? It seems like most people either say 1. the courts will never listen because they're part of the system or 2. the investigations all failed because they were corrupt. Is that it?

I went back and read some of the thread but I just wanted to hear some people's answer to my question. How do you justify all the failed investigations and lawsuits? It seems like most people either say 1. the courts will never listen because they're part of the system or 2. the investigations all failed because they were corrupt. Is that it?
If you paid attention you'd note that many of the investigations have found a lot of evidence and some are still ongoing to this day. Just because it hasn't been acted on or has been stonewalled doesn't make that evidence disappear. At this point, Biden won. We just doubt his legitamacy, The goal at this point is to pay attention to the evidence and tactics to make sure they don't happen to the same extent ever again. These drop box watch parties are a good example. Look for the leftist pushback on those to explode in the coming months. Maybe you should watch the 2000 mules movie where it explains how cell phone tracking has shown individuals making many trips to multiple drop boxes. Covid hitting at just the right time and the exact wrong actions to make cheating more widespread is coincidental. There have been wins in court (example of voting rules changes in PA being declared unconstitutional), just not at the level needed to change the outcome at this point. The upmost trust in the anti-trump side of the story and the left's government can do no evil feels like the real conspiracy theory at this point. If you know no one that thinks this as you claim, you live in a bubble. Unsure if this website has continued to be updated but it has a lot of relevant court cases listed. Here is the Evidence

Why dont you figure out how to use google and research why those court case were turned down or set aside? Its not lack of proof of wrongdoing. Youre not here for an imaginary diesel swap youre a paid shit stirrer or an alias of eviltwats, but I repeat myself.

Top Back Refresh