What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

found this,

ware-county-confirmation.jpg

If the dominion algorithm is real, they need to get to every other voting machine in the swing states before there's a chance to reset the machines... that could be huge for Trump

It looks like "they" got access to 22 voting machines in Antrim county in MI yesterday. Supposedly Michael Flynn is leading a group of people to clone the hard drives from the machines and do some forensics on them.

Go Texas. :laughing:

In new lawsuit, Texas contests election results in Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12/08/texas-ken-paxton-election-georgia/

The lawsuit argues that Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because each one made changes to voting procedures and rules through state courts or executive actions, but not through their legislatures as required, BizPacReviewreports.

Additionally, Texas officials argue that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in counties within the states, violating the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause.

Finally, the lawsuit argues that because of these changes, “voting irregularities” occurred, which ultimately tainted the outcome in the states.

The lawsuit is asking the Supreme Court to order states to allow their legislatures – all of which are controlled by Republicans – to appoint their electors, as per Article II of the Constitution.

hope this goes somewhere

Why would TX not get a group of states together to be co-plaintiffs? It seems like it would bolster their position that other states are in torte rather than being the only bitch at the ball. Hope they accomplish something either way, just surprised no other states joined them.

Why would TX not get a group of states together to be co-plaintiffs? It seems like it would bolster their position that other states are in torte rather than being the only bitch at the ball. Hope they accomplish something either way, just surprised no other states joined them.

Would it matter either way as long as the supreme court agrees to hear it?

Other states can still file Amicus Briefs (friend of the court) if they wish to join.

Would it matter either way as long as the supreme court agrees to hear it?

When your position is that other states fucked me by their disregard for the law, it would improve your argument if some other state agreed with you. Simple math 50 states, 1 bitching about 3 leaves 46 states essentially saying I aint got a dog in the fight which doesn't sound like they were affected much.

When your position is that other states fucked me by their disregard for the law, it would improve your argument if some other state agreed with you. Simple math 50 states, 1 bitching about 3 leaves 46 states essentially saying I aint got a dog in the fight which doesn't sound like they were affected much.

I thought it was more- this other state didn't follow the law, and that's illegal? Maybe I've got it wrong.

I thought it was more- this other state didn't follow the law, and that's illegal? Maybe I've got it wrong.

Those 4 states had someone other than the legislature make changes to their voting rules. This is in your face unconstitutional. Only the state legislature can change voting rules.

Top Back Refresh