What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

I keep searching for the entire list of affidavits that Rudi has in his big binder, but I only see a few here and there.

So any bets on the first state to flip? If and when that happens, will the media cover it?

So any bets on the first state to flip? If and when that happens, will the media cover it?

Prediction:

AZ and GA is neck and neck for that race, after that MI and WI will fall like dominos. PA will take up last place, even though it was the worst offender..

The Justice department HATES Trump and it doesn't matter what evidence you have if the Justice department refuses to act or even acknowledge it exist.

(Kinda Funny, that Bubba Wallace reports a garage door rope pull and you get a full blown FBI investigation immediately, but our voting process is corrupt, they can't be bothered).

(Yeah.... I'm cross posting)

The Justice department HATES Trump and it doesn't matter what evidence you have if the Justice department refuses to act or even acknowledge it exist.

(Kinda Funny, that Bubba Wallace reports a garage door rope pull and you get a full blown FBI investigation immediately, but our voting process is corrupt, they can't be bothered).

(Yeah.... I'm cross posting)

Honestly if that does not piss you off you are not an American and don't deserve to even live in the USA. Get TF out.

Honestly if that does not piss you off you are not an American and don't deserve to even live in the USA. Get TF out.

Ok, so now I am pissed off, what did that achieve?

I am angry,
I can't sleep well,
my body is tense
my shoulders hurt.
it negatively effected my sex life due to the stress

That still can't make the justice department act.

I think some should flip, but there isn't a chance it will actually happen.

I am angry,
I can't sleep well,
my body is tense
my shoulders hurt.

Yes, but at some point when people start talking about it and pushing back they might think there needs to be some action. That's all you ever hear from the BLM people. Seems to be working quite well for them.

If showing up to a NYC bar and showing support is needed. Or "protesting" some other way in needed I think there are a lot of americans that have gotten to the breaking point and would be willing to show they will not just sit by and quietly let whatever just happen.

I have never been to a protest, sit in, or whatever similar deal. But if I had to take a day off work to show which side of the aisle I stand on I would.

I could imagine a state or 2 flipping to appease the people mad about fraud. But not enough to give the w to Trump. Win win for the left?

I could imagine a state or 2 flipping to appease the people mad about fraud. But not enough to give the w to Trump. Win win for the left?

The second part of the question, will the mainstream media put it out? It would be hard to say there's no evidence if any state flips.

Last edited:

I am angry,
I can't sleep well,
my body is tense
my shoulders hurt.

There's a lot of us angry fuckers out here. Maybe form an angry fucker support group :flipoff2:

The second part of the question, will the mainstream media put it out? It would be hard to say there's no evidence if any state flips.

I guess to answer my own question, I remember Trumps first order (travel ban) All the media claimed it was unconstitutional. Later the Supreme Court ruled it was with in his power. (And it went into effect) I never heard the media mention it again. After Russia turned out to be a hoax, they just didn't say anything. So if two states flip, I bet the media wouldn't say anything. If the election flipped, not sure how they would handle that.

Has Kamela resigned from the senate yet? I bet not.

Watch 5:00 and the last couple minutes for a great example of the swamp churning.

The guy @ 5:30....holy shit.

Judge Expedited the review of GA voting machines.... They are not to change or altervoting machines in any way Also worthy to note, they are having issues counting in Fulton county still using the machines due to "unexplained techincal problems" so if they can't count and change the machines now.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/feder...oting-machines

Got a notice from the Communists at fb about the surveillance video. They literally say that an anonymous source told to their checker in Seattle says it's false and was completely normal behavior. I guess anonymous sources are more accurate than people with actual names and sworn affidavits.

Top Back Refresh