What's new

***Fail***

Maybe the car was speeding. But trucks cannot waive a magic wand and make wide turns. They have to wait until their lane is clear.
I can clearly see you never drove a road tractor trailer before. I’m sure you’re no different than most 4 wheelers that can’t stand to be behind or have to wait on a semi.

On purpose? (since he was being filmed)
I’m going to say accident and she was videoing his first cut on their new mower. Most people out there have no idea that zero turns will just take off down a grassy hillside and you’ve got no control over it until it stops

I can clearly see you never drove a road tractor trailer before. I’m sure you’re no different than most 4 wheelers that can’t stand to be behind or have to wait on a semi.
One steering wheel holder defending another. :lmao:

The behavior your defending wouldn't work anywhere there's any sort of regular traffic flow. You'd just be cutting across traffic and getting in accidents all the fucking time. There's a reason you're supposed to start in the right and then swing into the left as much as you gotta to make the turn rather than just fucking sending it across both lanes from the left. "Hurr durr big truck" doesn't just give you a blank check to be a dumbass.

Trucker was a dumbass and is gonna get hit with the bill. Enjoy being salty.

Last edited:
I mean yeah, go ahead and pass a semi on the right that is clearly making a right turn. Tell me how it turns out.
it turns out just as well as if any other car cut in front of them like that, crash.
and the person that is in their lane will probably be the one with less of a ticket for doing so

we all know cops will write them both a ticked for some bullshit reason

I'm going to say both are to blame. I used to drive a Tractor trailer, and arse is right. You are taught to stay in your lane until you start the right turn. If you set it up right, when you swing wide, you keep the ass end of the trailer in the lane blocking traffic. The car also looks like he was traveling fast, which came up faster than the truck driver was expecting.

Fuck is a tv liscence?

A television licence or broadcast receiving licence is a payment required in many countries for the reception of television broadcasts or the possession of a television set. In some countries, a licence is also required to own a radio or receive radio broadcasts. In such countries, some broadcasts are funded in full or in part by the licence fees. Licence fees are effectively a hypothecated tax to fund public broadcasting

Don't think I want it back after you "murdered" it....:eek:
53786988243_c42c8fb3df_o.jpg

I'm going with the guy in the car is a dumbass and is at fault.
Mainly this.

Brother drove side dump for awhile and got in two accidents as he was trying to turn right from the right lane. Blinker on and went into the left lane to make the turn and some dumb fucks ran up his right side and found the trailer. YotaDown's cop friends told him he had to stay in the same lane and somehow make the 90 degree corner. :homer:

Top Back Refresh