What's new

***Fail***

You can't fix stupid.
That was in Michigan, to boot. They have a no cell phone while driving law started mid last year.

1717090071166.png

You must have a second account tied to your main account and logged in the wrong one. I have a business account as well and when I am on it, that message pops up

You must have a second account tied to your main account and logged in the wrong one. I have a business account as well and when I am on it, that message pops up

Interesting… I don’t. But I do have a second Instagram account that was suspended 15 minutes after opening… and then unsuspended…. And resuspended… and then unsuspended… no common email… and vpn/no-vpn has no impact.

Interesting… I don’t. But I do have a second Instagram account that was suspended 15 minutes after opening… and then unsuspended…. And resuspended… and then unsuspended… no common email… and vpn/no-vpn has no impact.
I wonder if your fb got cloned then reported for scamming.

I find fbmp posts all the time for stuff i want in towns i go to, so ill chwck the posters other items and ill find more stuff i want but something will be wierd, like the price is insanely low or all the items will be exactly the same $. So ill check the posters fbpage only to find out that all the items are in sacramento but the fbpage says he live in texas. A lot of the time the poster will have the same items posted all across the country.

Then ill report post as scammer.

If you got cloned then reported, you might have gotten blocked.

I wonder if your fb got cloned then reported for scamming.

I find fbmp posts all the time for stuff i want in towns i go to, so ill chwck the posters other items and ill find more stuff i want but something will be wierd, like the price is insanely low or all the items will be exactly the same $. So ill check the posters fbpage only to find out that all the items are in sacramento but the fbpage says he live in texas. A lot of the time the poster will have the same items posted all across the country.

Then ill report post as scammer.

If you got cloned then reported, you might have gotten blocked.
Interesting.. I don't have anything listed... Oh well.

This isn't the angle of the camera or an optical illusion, this motel is actually sinking and is bent like that :laughing:

Not sure how it's still an active motel, the rooms would be slanted so bad you'd roll off the bed, especially in room 27

Pic doesn't do it justice

20240602_184147.jpg
How much is the dip in freedom units? I'd wager 2ft?

This isn't the angle of the camera or an optical illusion, this motel is actually sinking and is bent like that :laughing:

Not sure how it's still an active motel, the rooms would be slanted so bad you'd roll off the bed, especially in room 27

20240602_184147.jpg

Go price out hotel rooms anywhere else in Revy during tourist season, becomes really obvious how it's still active. :laughing:

20240602_184147.jpg
There's a mud jack guy that could straighten that right out.

Top Back Refresh