What's new

***Fail***

if you didn't give them the extra $10 when you rented the truck, you're responsible for all the damages.
And they'll put a $999,999 charge on your card to stop all other purchases until the issue is solved.

Can confirm.

We've been held at gunpoint before for doing that. :laughing:

And they'll put a $999,999 charge on your card to stop all other purchases until the issue is solved.

Can confirm.

We've been held at gunpoint before for doing that. :laughing:
the last truck i rented I used for like 2 hours and drove a whopping 5 miles, maybe, but I gave the extra insurance money.
:laughing:

20210429_104920.jpg
20210429_104941.jpg

All five were like that. :homer:

I honestly thought they broke a shit pipe there for a second, then I realized it was only the sediment from the sprinkler line.😞
CA requires fire sprinklers in residential. Fire sprinkler lines accumulate some very nasty black water in them as the water sits for a while. Custom home we built had 100 dollar a yard white wool berber carpet in the living room. Sprinkler head decided to start dripping nasty black water on it after it had been installed for a year. The owner wasn't amused, fire sprinkler company even less so.

I'm still wondering why the driver just kept going back and forth with no change in steering...after the first turn and back up anyway
My money is on they never knew the roof was the problem. I think they looked out the window and saw it was clear and kept plowing the roof.

My money is on they never knew the roof was the problem. I think they looked out the window and saw it was clear and kept plowing the roof.
I agree. Passenger kept looking out the door like they thought there was a car back there.

can you explain the problem for the dummies like me? :homer:
Depending on brand, you have to pull that pieces of plastic strip to activate it. It’s so the battery doesn’t die on the store shelf. What’s weird is that one resembles the brand we carry and it’s simply there to ease in removing the battery.

My money is: High as a kite

You don't run into a obviously immovable object 23 times is a sudden indoor downpour and have it not phase what you are trying to attempt :laughing:

Depending on brand, you have to pull that pieces of plastic strip to activate it. It’s so the battery doesn’t die on the store shelf. What’s weird is that one resembles the brand we carry and it’s simply there to ease in removing the battery.
i totally get the strip thing, ive bought a few battery powered items that have that strip, but im still confused as to what the fail is? :laughing::homer:

i totally get the strip thing, ive bought a few battery powered items that have that strip, but im still confused as to what the fail is? :laughing::homer:
I think he’s saying that someone installed them like that and they were inoperable :confused:

ahhh i got it now :laughing:

from the looks of it i would have thought that strip was to just help remove the battery not stop the battery from being connected :homer:

I'm still wondering why the driver just kept going back and forth with no change in steering...
Have you ever watched someone who doesn't know how to back up a trailer, try to back up a trailer? :laughing: I'm guessing it's something like that going on

See picture one, the cover doesn’t sit flush? Now see picture two, in the foreground of the battery tray a red lever sticking up. That should be tucked in when inserting the battery. Believe it is a ‘battery missing‘ reminder, the cover is not supposed to close if the battery is missing. When the battery is installed, it won’t stick up.

Reactions: Clb
Thats some high quality healthcare right there.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wrestlers knees get some extra curricular action.:eek:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Found plugged in behind my fridge. Cheepo extension cord, 12 volt spades to computer tower fan.

Attachments

• CDC6A6F3-D42C-4054-8B1B-24B95C615F53.jpeg
    CDC6A6F3-D42C-4054-8B1B-24B95C615F53.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 225
Top Back Refresh