What's new

***Fail***

This Jeep is frowny, assuming it is having a bad day and belongs in here.

Maybe the fail is the bumper, why put a fancy aftermarket one on and then have it full width. Isn’t the idea to have the tire open?
6C5ADFEF-46A5-4EF9-A67D-6E6FE4015C6A.jpeg

This Jeep is frowny, assuming it is having a bad day and belongs in here.

Maybe the fail is the bumper, why put a fancy aftermarket one on and then have it full width. Isn’t the idea to have the tire open?
6C5ADFEF-46A5-4EF9-A67D-6E6FE4015C6A.jpeg
When your biggest obstacle is a speed bump in a parking lot,I don't believe it matters.

Yep, I wouldn't last five minutes doing that.

I’m about 99% certain the strip is just used to assist in battery removal.
This is correct but the fail was the red spring loaded lever. It is supposed to be rotated down with the battery. The last person to install batteries apparently didn't know that and just smashed the lever down with the battery door. All of them were bent/broken forward.

Last edited:
And she is a fucking teacher?
While my daughter was in college, she would text me video clips of her teachers rants. They were all spouting the left agenda bullshit. Student has a different opinion, they are told they are wrong. Its indoctrination from a early age. Part of the reason this country is so fucked up right now.

While my daughter was in college, she would text me video clips of her teachers rants. They were all spouting the left agenda bullshit. Student has a different opinion, they are told they are wrong. Its indoctrination from a early age. Part of the reason this country is so fucked up right now.
100%. And it works too. I was a complete liberal democrat in college. They had me convinced. The big thing at the time was hurricane Katrina I think it was. They were disarming people, and my teachers had me convinced it was the right thing to do. Also talked about how AK47s were weapons of mass destruction, and how the Patriot Act was the best thing ever. I ate it all up. Wasn't until I moved away and started living on my own that I started to understand what was happening around me.

100%. And it works too. I was a complete liberal democrat in college. They had me convinced. The big thing at the time was hurricane Katrina I think it was. They were disarming people, and my teachers had me convinced it was the right thing to do. Also talked about how AK47s were weapons of mass destruction, and how the Patriot Act was the best thing ever. I ate it all up. Wasn't until I moved away and started living on my own that I started to understand what was happening around me.
I knew better and went to a fairly rural school but what concerned me were the people who were in the teaching program. It seemed that edu was the last in a long decision tree of majors - Can't cut engineering, not artistic, can't can handle the blood for nursing, ..... well looks like you are going for a teaching degree. A guy in my major did a minor in education and one of his classes was "computing for teachers", they spent several weeks on MS Paint.

When you target the lowest common denominator its not hard to convince them to follow an agenda

Our oldest son went to one of our state colleges for two years and quit, he couldn't take the left wing indoctrination anymore.

Our oldest son went to one of our state colleges for two years and quit, he couldn't take the left wing indoctrination anymore.
Daughter is smarter than most of the teachers and had no problems pointing out their deficiencies as educators. When she got a poor grade based upon her political leanings, she would debate the issue with them and/or go up the ladder until it was changed. They were glad to see her graduate. I think if more students didn't put up with it and stood their ground when they are right, things would have to change. It seems like everyone just wants to get through it, get that worthless piece of paper and move on with their lives.

Daughter is smarter than most of the teachers and had no problems pointing out their deficiencies as educators. When she got a poor grade based upon her political leanings, she would debate the issue with them and/or go up the ladder until it was changed. They were glad to see her graduate. I think if more students didn't put up with it and stood their ground when they are right, things would have to change. It seems like everyone just wants to get through it, get that worthless piece of paper and move on with their lives.
Sadly for too long teachers opinions are regarded as fact, and taught as such.

My daughter started to push back in the 5th grade.
They start forcing opinion as fact and she stands her ground

They used to go to 'want us to call your parents' threat. but her telling them that she would call her dad right now for them seemed to immediately take the wind out of their sails
Lol as soon as she did that it took all the power away from them.

Now off to middle school, and the process starts again. Kid knows she can push back as long as she stays respectful. Her big thing is knowing the source of information, it is shocking how many teachers do not know this answer.

You keep encouraging her to be her own person. Don't let it be taken away from her as it has with so many of your young citizens. Keep pushing for what you think is right, little lady. Maybe encourage her to go to law school as she might make a great judge some day. A good friend of mine is just like our daughters, only about ten years older than mine, so mid-30's now. She already had a masters degree in something completely unusable like Political Science. She got her BS and masters within four years. Never took any crap from her teachers. She is very involved in the horse community in So Cal, much like my daughter. We talked her into going back to school and now she has a law degree and is one of the few equine attorneys in the state, mostly defending ranch and boarding facility owners against liability claims. She is doing very well because she defends her clients with a take no prisoners, scorched earth type of approach which seems to scare the shit out of most attorneys who are looking for a quick settlement.

My daughter started to push back in the 5th grade.
They start forcing opinion as fact and she stands her ground

They used to go to 'want us to call your parents' threat. but her telling them that she would call her dad right now for them seemed to immediately take the wind out of their sails
Lol as soon as she did that it took all the power away from them.

Now off to middle school, and the process starts again. Kid knows she can push back as long as she stays respectful. Her big thing is knowing the source of information, it is shocking how many teachers do not know this answer.

Went to college with a huge number of friends in elementary education programs.... teachers are often the least qualified people to teach.

Went to college with a huge number of friends in elementary education programs.... teachers are often the least qualified people to teach.
Hey now. I have a B.S. in Ele Ed. :laughing:

We're not all bad. :flipoff2:

I got told that I wasted 15m of class time explaining the force of gravity since it wasn't on the state exam. :homer:

I got told that I wasted 15m of class time explaining the force of gravity since it wasn't on the state exam. :homer:

And you still work for the govt.... :flipoff2:

My thought being that there's no life experience. 18 year old graduates HS where they were told what to think... goes into a 4-year program where they are told what to teach... then goes on to teach kids what to think...

It's an assembly line... no life experiences.

Centripetal force isn't actually a force. Fight me.

Centripetal force isn't actually a force. Fight me.
There wasn't a single person observing (this was during student teaching) in that room that knew dropping a pencil and a large book at the same time would hit the ground at the same time. The teacher, a state Rep, and someone from my university. No idea. They couldn't believe it.

My thought being that there's no life experience. 18 year old graduates HS where they were told what to think... goes into a 4-year program where they are told what to teach... then goes on to teach kids what to think...

It's an assembly line... no life experiences.
Friends ex wife went from HS to College to Masters to PHD to immediately teaching at a college. As far as I know she never worked a single day before being hired at the college.

Friends ex wife went from HS to College to Masters to PHD to immediately teaching at a college. As far as I know she never worked a single day before being hired at the college.
I think that only works for certain STEM fields... I have a friend who did that for math and physics...

minor but Ill take it.

According to court documents, Donaldson was found with methamphetamine, cocaine, a loaded 9-millimeter semi-automatic pistol, a loaded Titan .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol, a loaded Taurus .39 Special revolver, a Ruger .380 caliber semi-automatic pistol and ammunition, and a loaded IO Inc. Hellcat .380 caliber semi-automatic pistol.

I had 2 years of IT work before staring college, turns out that was more than all but a couple of my professors.

There wasn't a single person observing (this was during student teaching) in that room that knew dropping a pencil and a large book at the same time would hit the ground at the same time. The teacher, a state Rep, and someone from my university. No idea. They couldn't believe it.
How is this possible?
Isn't this grade school level science?

...then again I overhead a middle school teacher ask the kids in class how tsunamis were formed via zoom class earlier this year. Little boy chimed in and gave a text book explanation of how they happen. Teacher was shocked and hade never heard of a large land shift (like a earthquake, or land slide) causing tsunamis. I mean she was shocked.
I pretty much let the kid loose on that teacher until I moved the kid to a different school:laughing:

How is this possible?
Isn't this grade school level science?

...then again I overhead a middle school teacher ask the kids in class how tsunamis were formed via zoom class earlier this year. Little boy chimed in and gave a text book explanation of how they happen. Teacher was shocked and hade never heard of a large land shift (like a earthquake, or land slide) causing tsunamis. I mean she was shocked.
I pretty much let the kid loose on that teacher until I moved the kid to a different school:laughing:
This was 4th grade.

The funny part was all the exams I had to pass. There's like five of them. Everyone passed the reading one no issue. I was one of about five that passed the general curriculum exam on the first try. I got one question incorrect. That reading one fucked me over. But no one could believe I did that well on the general curric.

Top Back Refresh