What's new

***Fail***

Noooooooo!! My vintage 1990s satellite dish, it's complete ruined! Oh wait, I've been procrastinating tearing it down for... many years.

Some old lady drove off the road, went through the ditch on the north side of my driveway, went airborn over my drive entrance, took out my power pole, hit the giant tree stump in my front yard, which kicked her truck sideways, then proceeded to drive across my yard and missed my house by a few feet. Apparently, the pipe that old dish is mounted to is a lot stronger than I assumed it was...

So today I get a new power pole and this spring I get to repair the giant ruts left in my yard from when they drug the truck to the road. Spring thaw currently in progress and it rained all day, so the yard is grass over 6" of mud. You don't really walk on the grass this time of year....

Nighttime potato pics:
20230214_201159.jpg

20230214_201124.jpg

^^^^ I don't know what they were put in with but I have three like that too I need to dig out. The first one I tried to push over with a 45HP tractor only for it to stall out the tractor and slightly bend. I ended up painting it hi-vis orange so drivers wouldn't hit it while I was getting fill dirt, my father ended up winging it with his Super Duty and didn't make a scratch. The other two still have dishes on I need to scrap.

Noooooooo!! My vintage 1990s satellite dish, it's complete ruined! Oh wait, I've been procrastinating tearing it down for... many years.

Some old lady drove off the road, went through the ditch on the north side of my driveway, went airborn over my drive entrance, took out my power pole, hit the giant tree stump in my front yard, which kicked her truck sideways, then proceeded to drive across my yard and missed my house by a few feet. Apparently, the pipe that old dish is mounted to is a lot stronger than I assumed it was...

So today I get a new power pole and this spring I get to repair the giant ruts left in my yard from when they drug the truck to the road. Spring thaw currently in progress and it rained all day, so the yard is grass over 6" of mud. You don't really walk on the grass this time of year....

Nighttime potato pics:
20230214_201159.jpg

20230214_201124.jpg
Have her insurance company pay for landscaping.

I saw an Air Force dude in Afghanistan that had his Beretta 92FS jammed into the waistband of his PT sweatpants. I chewed his ass good for being an idiot.

If you are going to mexican carry a sidearm, i would only do that with a DA/SA gun, or a 1911....certainly not a glock or M&p etc...

what a boot licking gunt.

Veteran journalist Gersh Kuntzman roams the city fixing illegible plates one car at a time, using a Sharpie and a screwdriver as his tools.​

Most people have seen license plates that looked damaged or are obscured.
These plates could be used to thwart traffic cameras and avoid tickets and tolls.

Nowhere may the problem be worse than in New York, where officials say scofflaws cost the city more than $100 million every year.
Now, one man has made it his mission to hold accountable those who obscure their license plates.

Veteran journalist Gersh Kuntzman roams the streets of New York City fixing illegible plates one car at a time, using a Sharpie and a screwdriver as his tools.
Inside Edition joined him on one of his outings,and learned that he has an uncanny ability to spot a questionable license plate.

One of the cars found that day to have an obscured license plate had racked up more than $6,000 in fines over the last five years, according to city records. City records also revealed that another car had received speeding tickets fairly regularly until late 2020 when they just stopped,
Kuntzman says he's making the streets safe by ensuring speed cameras capture the plates of dangerous drivers, especially in school zones.
He's amassed thousands of fans online as a result of his efforts, as well as a few foes.
When one man told Kuntzman to beat it, and said that an obscured license plate was none of his business, he replied: "It actually is my business, it actually is. I live in this city. I live nearby."

One of the fiberglass ones would make a great roof for a hunting shed...
group sled.

get you some of that griswald lube and have a great time breaking your neck with 3 or 4 friends.

edit:
we used to do this with pieces of plywood covered with plastic drop cloth.
pile 4 kids on a 4x8 sheet and the winner was whoever stayed on the longest.

Last edited:
I would take much greater pleasure in calling the cops and having him cited for vandalism if I caught him fucking with my car with a screw driver.

see how much he loves the boot then.
The police arent arresting people for stuff like that now.

I'm not seeing the problem? Gravy goes on top.
Mashed-Potato-Front.jpg

The one I took down at my house was in concrete form 18” diameter and 4’ deep. This was on one of those OG big ass dishes. Have fun.
I just have a 4" hole in my yard.
1676489813206.jpeg

Top Back Refresh