What's new

***Fail***

_nc_ohc=CLvCzptsxYoAX8M6VLu&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Copdude should'a said a caribou shot at him, hitting his car twice, with what looked like a stolen police carbine; after which he returned fire but doesn't think he hit the assailant and it got away, so put out a BOLO for a caribou with a carbine - :shaking: how fucking difficult was that? :flipoff2:

“I thought it was a dog”

Is this a superduty? If so i am guessing the shackle bolts are seized and the bolt for the leaf had been cut out and replaced backwards. I had to change out a leave on my 05 F350 and ran into that. I should look because i bet my bracket looks similar now.

Too tall truck load hits bridge
Can't find pictures of the load
According to OSHP, the debris hit a vehicle and caused minor injuries to a driver. Several other vehicles were hit by debris and one person was hurt when he fell outside his vehicle.

The driver of the semi, Lavoris Ruth, 43, of Miami Gardens, Florida, was arrested and charged with Commercial Driver Prohibitions and Leaving the Scene of an Accident. OSHP said person who was hit by debris followed the semi driver and alerted officials of his location east of I-75 in the area of the Ampoint complex. 13abc found numerous charges in Ruth’s criminal history which included robbery, larceny, theft, burglary, probation violation and drug convictions.

An OSHP spokesperson said the driver did not have a permit for the load he was carrying and was cited for not having a license, being “over dimensional,” and leaving the scene of an accident. Ruth is being held at the Wood County Jail. The semi was hauling the base of an intermodal container crane.

ODOT arrived at the location to repair the damage as of 3 a.m. Friday, which is estimated to be as high as $400,000. All northbound lanes reopened as of 4 p.m. Saturday, ODOT said.

I2J2GHQI3BHPDBK4HHJ4GCUH3I.jpg

6L4EPLRUMFFUXCVURL2QS5Z34A.jpg

SXL7RCMPWVG5HFHB7UOQELDONA.jpg

Top Back Refresh