What's new

***Fail***

261675894706 (1).jpg

Dude had a shit ton of fubar AR shoot guns. Called ATF and asked how to properly dispose of them. They acted like snarky twats and said not our problem cut them up. He cut them up and put them in dumpster .Now the ATF Is all "OMG what did u do?"
But he hired some kid to cut them up and he wasn't doing a good job.some still functioned. Plus he gave two uncut ones away to some guys who walked up and asked for them.

Yes.

When i was in africa... water buffalo, was absolutely zero threat. I could've pet all of them hatari style.

Hippos were observed from afar.

It was encouraged to knock the shit out of monkeys.

What part of Africa were you in that had water buffalos?

All I ever saw in almost a year was cape buffalo.

:flipoff2:

Looks like a pile of Turkish bull pup 12 gauges, they’re inherently inoperable.
Yep. All of the cheap Turkish imports are fucking trash. Idiots keep buying them up.

Yep. All of the cheap Turkish imports are fucking trash. Idiots keep buying them up.
Ive seen a couple of the m4 clones beat on pretty good and I’d give one a go if I could find cheap enough but all the weird “exotic/gimmick“ guns are complete shit.

I thought cape buffalo were spposed to be really aggressive?

Yup.

We had one charge and hit the Land Rover I was in twice. Crushed the right rear part of it and the last hit damn near rocked is over. All we did was drive by about 25' away. They have absolutely no sense of humor or tolerance for most anything. They see well, hear well, great sense of smell and have size and speed to fuck up your day.

My experience is that they are damn tasty. One of the most surreal experiences in my life LMAO. It's a long story and I'm a few bourbons in. Maybe I'll type it out tomorrow lol.

Top Back Refresh