***Fail***

Fucked around, found out.
Whats this thing though?

1675711561086.png

Attachments

• 1675711538292.png
    1675711538292.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 36
#1, he thought he was conan, he was not.
#2, camels got wicked teeth.
#3, like the vid of one biting a muzzy on the shoulder/neck and tossing him 10-15'

I am pretty sure the reasons hippos are so deadly is they are very territorial. and they have 5" tusks!

Double fail today at Lowes.

A dumbass parked with his ladders sticking out into the travel lane and a truck driver Swifted them.

There was a 12"-18" set of deep scratches on the trailer.

No cops came so I assume they agreed they were both idiots and let the whole deal slide.

lowes.jpg

Friend parked his work van and went to subway. Ladders with flags on em hanging out.
He walks out and finds 2 VERY upset spandex clad dorks on the phone to his company. They smashed what they claimed was about $25,000 in fancy ass carbon fiber triathlon type road bikes off the top of their car using his ladders. Their insurance replaced his ladders.:laughing:

Friend parked his work van and went to subway. Ladders with flags on em hanging out.
He walks out and finds 2 VERY upset spandex clad dorks on the phone to his company. They smashed what they claimed was about $25,000 in fancy ass carbon fiber triathlon type road bikes off the top of their car using his ladders. Their insurance replaced his ladders.:laughing:
I worked at the Klein Bicycle manufacturing facility at one point in my life

anything that was warranty that needed welding, I worked on it

I'd say 50% of warranty claims were from someone driving into something while bikes were counted on top of the car
It was usually the garage door :laughing:
denied :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh