What's new

***Fail***

Of what? It's dark now anyway.
They must have caught him because the helo left and paramedics are rolling in
sightalignment.jpg

Dunno if this is a fail, or just a wtf.

Youtube suggests that I should watch Scream, I decided they were right. Pull it up on the tv, and its in german. Wtf, right? So I pull it up on the computer, its in english. Screencast it to the tv, german again. So instead of picking a better movie or something, I watched the whole thing on my dinky little chromebook :homer:
Ive had that happen before.

Exiting and killing the app fixed it for me.

Why?! Why would you do that?:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
I probably needed to do that yesterday :laughing:

My toilet will not unclog all day. I needed something with more oomph than a plunger. But not M80 explosive.

I’d probably at least try attach the plunger to bead seater for better seal :lmao:

Last edited:
I probably needed to do that yesterday :laughing:

My toilet will not unclog all day. I needed something with more oomph than a plunger. But not M80 explosive.

I’d probably at least try attach the plunger to bead seater for better seal :lmao:
Now you might be on to something, presenting the all new, completely pnuematic, brought to you by Tim the Toolman Taylor "PlungeOmatic 5000!" :lmao:

I have hand operated "air" plunger. It has cups that screw on to the end. A little one for sinks and a big hand plunger size for toilets. Using air never worked. Id suck water up into it (out of the tank if the toilet bowl water was gross) and plunge that down. It has never failed with water.

Now you might be on to something, presenting the all new, completely pnuematic, brought to you by Tim the Toolman Taylor "PlungeOmatic 5000!" :lmao:

I have hand operated "air" plunger. It has cups that screw on to the end. A little one for sinks and a big hand plunger size for toilets. Using air never worked. Id suck water up into it (out of the tank if the toilet bowl water was gross) and plunge that down. It has never failed with water.
Easily compressible vs almost incompressible. Easy to see why.

After all plungers use water, just not enough sometimes.

Top Back Refresh