What's new

ExWrench's Oddball Mods + Sneaky Stretch

Just take the vin off the bug and slap it only a dune buggy. No one is going to verify shit. Family and friends took theirs around the trails near rubicon and PiPi valley for years. Just need to meet the street legal requirements from 69(I can’t tell since you changed tail lights) and go for it.

Someone told me the Baja bug wasn’t actually great off road. I watched a video of someone doing Baja in a bug and it looked miserable. Yeah the noise it makes with a stinger pipe is unique. In the east bay…maybe just annoying to people around you.

So like a good Californian and move to Oregon or Washington to enjoy outdoors. Stay out of Nevada especially the Northern half. 🖕😃🖕

Just take the vin off the bug and slap it only a dune buggy. No one is going to verify shit. Family and friends took theirs around the trails near rubicon and PiPi valley for years. Just need to meet the street legal requirements from 69(I can’t tell since you changed tail lights) and go for it.

Someone told me the Baja bug wasn’t actually great off road. I watched a video of someone doing Baja in a bug and it looked miserable. Yeah the noise it makes with a stinger pipe is unique. In the east bay…maybe just annoying to people around you.

So like a good Californian and move to Oregon or Washington to enjoy outdoors. Stay out of Nevada especially the Northern half. 🖕😃🖕
Don't take this the wrong way, but you literally don't know shit about anything you discussed there :homer:

Don't take this the wrong way, but you literally don't know shit about anything you discussed there :homer:
Okay. I guess a street legal VW dune buggy using a 1966 VW bug I owned never happened or existed in Redwood City. Especially with a former pirate 4x4 member.

Best of luck with the projects. I’m sure the Baja bug will be awesome once you get time for it. Looking forward to the build thread too.

Top Back Refresh