What's new

Ex-Pfizer VP: COVID-19 Vaccines to Cause “Mass Depop” Event Within 2 years

so you think no one has died from the vax?

some people die from peanuts :flipoff2:
No, have no doubt that that’s happened. Nor that those who have been vaxxed have died either. But Im also faxed so must have some sort of bias. I’d rather regret being vaxxed than not.

Attitude like that screams tiny penis.

ELI5 because your picture suggests 15000 vax deaths from a reporting site that reports but doesn’t investigate.

as I understand.
fuckwad.

Attitude like that screams tiny penis.

ELI5 because your picture suggests 15000 vax deaths from a reporting site that reports but doesn’t investigate.

as I understand.
fuckwad.
CDC doesn’t investigate? Is that what you also assume?

your set to try to prove that your stupidity is boundless, huh?

Is that not information from VAERS and not CDC?

If its from VAERS, then perhaps peruse VAERS - FAQs paying close attention to strengths and weakness.

No, have no doubt that that’s happened. Nor that those who have been vaxxed have died either. But Im also faxed so must have some sort of bias. I’d rather regret being vaxxed than not.
im healthy and havent had any kind of need to go to the hospital for 20 years minus getting a piece of metal out of my eye from using the angle grinder, so im not worried about a super bad flu that kills the weak. if covid had a survival rate of something less than 70% i would be concerned, when covid has a 99% survival rate i am unconcerned, its simple math. im also aware the gov is evil as fuck and i dont trust them so i see no need to inject myself with some shit theyre trying to force upon everyone, whether i think the jab will affect me or not. ive also never gotten a flu shot, i personally think its great if you want to get the vax. anyone and everyone that wants to should, trying to force it upon people that dont want to receive it is beyond disgusting and evil. if theyre so worried about vaccinating everyone maybe they should create a vaccine that protects the vaccinated against the non vaccinated, problem solved.

the problem is they dont want to solve the problem, they want to create chaos and division of americans, and theyre doing a great job

Last edited:
I’m also generally of good health. A some minor health issues and a recent rlfractured tibia aside. For me Vax necessary. My industry work in close proximity to public and in my small team alone (70 engineers) we had 3 hospitalisations with 3-4 month recovery periods and unfortunately this February one of my colleagues succumbed. Underlying health issues yes, but nonetheless that was the final cause.

I’m m certainly wary of the against will vaccine but then again I’ve grown up with other vaccine programmes to no other issue. The only concerning me was the choice of MMR vaccine for the kids (the vax that kickstarted thé and they vax movement) but of course the research that purported it’s relation to childhood onset autism has been widely discredited and the author a self admitted fraud.

The reported vax deaths, most doctors and nurses agree its well under reported btw, are higher than all other vaccines combined since we started giving vaccines. Furthermore the FDA approval came 2 years before stage 4 of the trials is set to be completed, September 2024. This is according the the white paper from the FDA. Can you name another vaccine that was given a white paper before it was through trials?

ETA: The FDA and CDC both admit heart inflammation along with other heart related issues are known side effects. If this many deaths and side effects happen with dog food the food is pulled from the shelf. Think about that last sentence.

I’m also generally of good health. A some minor health issues and a recent rlfractured tibia aside. For me Vax necessary. My industry work in close proximity to public and in my small team alone (70 engineers) we had 3 hospitalisations with 3-4 month recovery periods and unfortunately this February one of my colleagues succumbed. Underlying health issues yes, but nonetheless that was the final cause.

I’m m certainly wary of the against will vaccine but then again I’ve grown up with other vaccine programmes to no other issue. The only concerning me was the choice of MMR vaccine for the kids (the vax that kickstarted thé and they vax movement) but of course the research that purported it’s relation to childhood onset autism has been widely discredited and the author a self admitted fraud.
the difference being the other vax are basically only required for kids to go to public schools, trying to force it upon everyone without long term clinical trials is 100% insane, there is zero justification in forcing this vax upon anyone.

Last edited:
1632865776340.png
Is that world wide?

The thread title says mass depopulation. What is the estimate? How many people are going to die? All of the vaxxed people? That would be about what, 184 million people? So are about 1-3 million people going to start dieing every week?

Ask the makers of the so called vaccine.

So does everyone that’s vaxed die? What‘s the parameters on this? I want to put dibs on some peoples shit.

The thread title says mass depopulation. What is the estimate? How many people are going to die? All of the vaxxed people? That would be about what, 184 million people? So are about 1-3 million people going to start dieing every week?
Look into antibody dependence from RMNA. many of the pioneers of RMNA have come out and warned of this. RMNA has been around for over 30 years but never made to mass human trials. According to the RMNA pioneers, an extremely high percentage of the animals test on died within 4 years of not receiving booster injections. From what I have heard from them, the pioneers, the gene therapy (RMNA shots) stops the bodies ability to fight off infections without booster shots. Effectively disabling your bodies immune system. The fact that the FDA advisory board voted against wide spread boosters already is interesting to some of us.

But honestly do your research. Robert Malone is a good place to start. He is one of the pioneers of RMNA and is now labeled as antivax even though I believe he said he took the vaccine. After your done with that rabbit hole report back and tell us what you found.

ETA: ask yourself why congress worte protection for all of the pharmaceutical companies for any liability for these experiments being preformed on the masses.

Top Back Refresh