What's new

Ex-Pfizer VP: COVID-19 Vaccines to Cause “Mass Depop” Event Within 2 years

Ok then you have nothing to worry about, it's not like it's written in stone!!!
Oh wait it is......

20210728_200549.jpg

Ha! They will claim zero

Wouldn’t it have been easier to let covid do it’s job? Hide that’s there’s a vaccine at all, let the old and sick die off.

VAERS should not be used as a “proof“ source. Even their own damn website advises this. It’s open source non medical Self reporting.
You have not read any of the reports.
This makes you look extra stupid and none of your posts to be taken seriously.

I have read a lot of the reports on there. Almost all were typed up by medical people given the terms they used.

Wouldn’t it have been easier to let covid do it’s job? Hide that’s there’s a vaccine at all, let the old and sick die off.
I don’t believe it is so much of a vaccine as it is just flat out giving Covid strain to people mixed in with some other cocktail of chemicals.

Covid alone doesn’t seem to be very deadly at 99.95%+ survival rate. And with naturl immunity being roughly 13-14X better than a vaccine without the major known risks of the vaccine. I think the gene therapy aka vaccine is part of it. Not to mention one of the main protocols for ICU treatment of covid remdesivir is one of the main drugs because of its “ebola” success but if you look into that it got pulled from the 1 year trial after just 6 months. It’s known for causing kidney failure…Vancomycin is also a drug used that is hard on the kidneys. Funny how a large percentage of people dying in the ICU from covid are dying from renal failure. They are also calling it pneumonia 2 but nobody is testing positive for pneumonia. Yet fluid in the lungs is also a symptom of renal failure but lets not talk about that.

Rabbit hole open. Go take a look.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. If covid just went through with no vax, and old and sick died, there's no money to be made.
if big pharma makes a "vaccine" that kills off everyone who takes it, there's no money to be made in perpetuity

if big pharma makes a "vaccine" that kills off everyone who takes it, there's no money to be made in perpetuity
I think you're missing my point.
Big pharma can't make money in perpetuity that way.

I was getting at if they just let covid do its thing, and hide that there is a vax, then pharma makes no money. I wasn't saying that they made a vax to kill everyone. If you have been reading about the mRNA vax and associated boosters needed to potentially live, thats them making money in perpetuity. Make a vax such that you have to have the boosters to stay alive in the future.

No. Big Pharma has found a way to force you to "subscribe" to their boosters or die. If you want to live, you gotta get the next booster; perpetual revenue. Maybe a certain percentage of the population has side effects (including death) to the boosters, but big companies don't care if a small percentage of their consumer base dies as a result of using their product (see: The Tabaco Industry), especially if the deaths will be swept under the rug or classified as something other than the vax at fault (e.g. the latest "version" of the virus got 'em).

You can bet that it will be mutation after mutation of this virus that will be the "official reason" behind the boosters; it will never be admitted that the vax destroys your body's immune system's ability to fight the virus. This is why they need 98-99% participation: to make the "control" group so small that it's survival without the vax & associated boosters can be attributed to outliers and anomalies.

No. Big Pharma has found a way to force you to "subscribe" to their boosters or die. If you want to live, you gotta get the next booster; perpetual revenue. Maybe a certain percentage of the population has side effects (including death) to the boosters, but big companies don't care if a small percentage of their consumer base dies as a result of using their product (see: The Tabaco Industry), especially if the deaths will be swept under the rug or classified as something other than the vax at fault (e.g. the latest "version" of the virus got 'em).

You can bet that it will be mutation after mutation of this virus that will be the "official reason" behind the boosters; it will never be admitted that the vax destroys your body's immune system's ability to fight the virus. This is why they need 98-99% participation: to make the "control" group so small that it's survival without the vax & associated boosters can be attributed to outliers and anomalies.
Life: it's a subscription....

Some more tinfoil from 2009.

They have been dangling the info in front of us for years.

iu.jpeg

(Both the 2020 USA version and the 2013 British version)

The 2012 Olympics opening ceremony:

Look into antibody dependence from RMNA. many of the pioneers of RMNA have come out and warned of this. RMNA has been around for over 30 years but never made to mass human trials. According to the RMNA pioneers, an extremely high percentage of the animals test on died within 4 years of not receiving booster injections.
What type of animals were they? How long were they expected to live? How long did the ones in the control group live?
If they were lab rats, not a surprise that they only lasted 4 years.

Aaron Z

What type of animals were they? How long were they expected to live? How long did the ones in the control group live?
If they were lab rats, not a surprise that they only lasted 4 years.

Aaron Z
More than rats. From what I found it was everything from rats to chimps. The control lived their life normal cycle. Its harder to find be you can do your research and still find it. But it’s probably from someone who downloaded it a year ago at this point.

According to the RMNA pioneers, an extremely high percentage of the animals test on died within 4 years of not receiving booster injections.
I've heard this before and tried to find anything on it. Can't. Please help me and give me a link to the trials, studies, or testimony about the animals that required a booster to continue living.

Oh, and in your best Biden whisper voice say "The vax lowers your interferon and interlukin, guys"
What do those two things do? Wait a few years and find out whether or not cancer rates go up...

I've heard this before and tried to find anything on it. Can't. Please help me and give me a link to the trials, studies, or testimony about the animals that required a booster to continue living.

Oh, and in your best Biden whisper voice say "The vax lowers your interferon and interlukin, guys"
What do those two things do? Wait a few years and find out whether or not cancer rates go up...
As I already said. Most of it has been scrubbed from the net now. It’s obviously still out there but you have to look. I origional found a link early on. Wish I screen shotted it at the time. I aint going to spoon feed you:flipoff2:

I think you're missing my point.

Big pharma can't make money in perpetuity that way.

I was getting at if they just let covid do its thing, and hide that there is a vax, then pharma makes no money. I wasn't saying that they made a vax to kill everyone. If you have been reading about the mRNA vax and associated boosters needed to potentially live, thats them making money in perpetuity. Make a vax such that you have to have the boosters to stay alive in the future.
But according to the brains on Irate, 180 million people who have been vaccinated are all going to die over the next couple of years.

So far I've only found about 6,000 deaths related to the vax, and about 691,000 related to COVID in the USA.
Actually, Robert Malone just posted an article from UK stating they have an excessive amount of deaths from heart issues and strokes. They’re saying it's because people aren’t going to their GP...and that’s why they’re dying.

I’m pretty sure the US mortality is way up this year, too.

Attachments

• EB512306-963D-4655-930E-E1EE0A0150B7.png
    EB512306-963D-4655-930E-E1EE0A0150B7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
I've said it before.....

I don't know who is more bat shit crazy, the Anti-Vax crowd or the Pro Vax crowd...........some of you need a fucking life.
And it has been said more times than your daddies rubber leaked. There is a difference between being antivax and anyi medical experiment. It was FDA approved over 2 years before the final stage 4 testing is set to be completed. The “white paper” clearly states final testing is due to be completed in September of 2024. Could you please name another vaccine currently in use today that was approved before the final testing was done?

Also the only reason this can be called a vaccine is they changed the definition of the word vaccine to include gene therapy…

Our County Commissioner Gary Stamper died of Kidney failure last night after being treated for Covid in the hospital. The treatments are killing people. Cant prescribe ivermectin which actually works…:mad3:

Top Back Refresh