What's new

Ex-Pfizer VP: COVID-19 Vaccines to Cause “Mass Depop” Event Within 2 years

Just like when you bring your car into the mechanic and you swear that noise wasn't there before?
A noise is different than a heart beat. A beter way to explain it would be. The car is running and idleing fine at 600 rpms. After the tune up it wont idle below 6000 rpms. Its not a noise dumbass it the engine to your body that suddenly is running near redline and wont slow down.

Myself like I’m sure a lot of on here are very glad you got the vaccine.

Reactions: DMG
why is my 80yr old grandma perfectly fine after taking the vax earlier this year? am i making it up?
Nope. Just like he isnt. Everyone is different. The history of RMNA shows that it effects everyone differently.

Also heart issues is a know side effect acknowledged by the CDC and FDA, but kept quiet by the press. You will only find it if you look for yourself. :flipoff2:

How old? What pre-existing conditions?
Isn’t it kinda funny how when covid first came out, age, pre existing condition were irrelevant and those of us that mentioned it were considered assholes?

Now all of a sudden, the same people are pointing out age and pre existing conditions when the vaccine is killing them.

You’re a hypocrite.

reposting since no one commented on this link. I downloaded it, read about 20 pages and saved the rest for another time. thanks for the link, I am sure there are a LOT more to add to that list. A lot.

I think it got lost in the hen party. :lmao:

Text from the link was also already posted.

ETA, was speaking of another link, the Spartacus letter.

I think it got lost in the hen party. :lmao:

Last edited:
Isn’t it kinda funny how when covid first came out, age, pre existing condition were irrelevant and those of us that mentioned it were considered assholes?

Now all of a sudden, the same people are pointing out age and pre existing conditions when the vaccine is killing them.

You’re a hypocrite.

LoL now all of a sudden when we use your same arguments you get all upset. Such a hypocrite.

Wrong link / pdf.

Last edited:
I could copy/paste but the site here only allows 13 characters at a time. Aint no body got time for dat.:laughing:
I was asking PAE to be less cryptic & more helpful in supporting his allegation that the info. in the PDF was posted previously. Not holding my breath :laughing:

I was asking PAE to be less cryptic & more helpful in supporting his allegation that the info. in the PDF was posted previously. Not holding my breath :laughing:
Ya i got that, we're on the same team here. At least for now...............................................................................................................:lmao:

who knows what the day will bring, its still early. :flipoff2:

When will the vaccinated deaths begin?
They already have. Some are admitted to being related to the vax, most are being attributed to Covid or "other issues."

You can bet as time goes on that nobody will be tracking the rates of heart failure in the vaxxed vs unvaxxed. It'll be a new "cardiovascular failure" epidemic with an "unknown cause".

They already have. Some are admitted to being related to the vax, most are being attributed to Covid or "other issues."

You can bet as time goes on that nobody will be tracking the rates of heart failure in the vaxxed vs unvaxxed. It'll be a new "cardiovascular failure" epidemic with an "unknown cause".
So far I've only found about 6,000 deaths related to the vax, and about 691,000 related to COVID in the USA.

LoL now all of a sudden when we use your same arguments you get all upset. Such a hypocrite.
Actually no, I’m not at all upset, nor do I mind that it’s being brought into the equation here, because it’s a legitimate factor, but nice try.

Covid was completely irrelevant in the big scheme of things. Underlying issues and severely padded numbers were the only reason that this political scam gained any traction. Hypocrites like you are simply now showing your true colors.

Actually no, I’m not at all upset, nor do I mind that it’s being brought into the equation here, because it’s a legitimate factor, but nice try.

Covid was completely irrelevant in the big scheme of things. Underlying issues and severely padded numbers were the only reason that this political scam gained any traction. Hypocrites like you are simply now showing your true colors.

16869722.jpg

When will the vaccinated deaths begin?
From the vax, vax related antibody dependence, or from the vid?

From the Vax is already happening. Thousands dead directly related to the vax.
From the Vid in fully vaccinated people? Already happening and it doesn’t make the news so not heard about.
From antibody dependence? Probably beginning slowly in the next 6-12 months and all too common within 4 years for those who don't get routine boosters.

ETA: Of those who receive the shot and die. It is around 80% do so within 14 days so not counted as fully vaxed but have had their jab.
Maybe they dont want to count them as fully vaccinated because it would massively skew the statistic? Also most nurses and doctors will agree that the vaccine death/complication reporting is massive under used. Either they dont want to add to the statistics because they believe the vaccine is good. Or they are overwhelmed because of being short staffed so they dont take the time to report it. Because saving a live is more important than reporting a possible COD when there are coroners for that.

VAERS should not be used as a “proof“ source. Even their own damn website advises this. It’s open source non medical Self reporting.

I’d say no stoopider than someone using it to prove vaccine deaths. its kinda like making bread by scaping a wheat field into a giant blender, chucking in some cows and a chicken shed, setting the lot on fire and a calling it done.

Nope. Just like he isnt. Everyone is different. The history of RMNA shows that it effects everyone differently.

Also heart issues is a know side effect acknowledged by the CDC and FDA, but kept quiet by the press. You will only find it if you look for yourself. :flipoff2:
which is exactly what i implied in my post

i have no doubt the vax can have side affects for some, some as in the minority, the vast majority who take the vax are perfectly fine and my 80yr old grandma is an example of it. when i said my guess is that its harmless anyone with the ability to evaluate a statement would be able to determine that doesnt mean 100%. just like how peanuts are awesome and 99% of humans they are harmless there is a small minority that have a reaction to it. overall are peanuts harmful? no theyre not, just like my guess of the vax being harmless. i guess i should have clarified for the retards that get triggered by anything related to the vax that i mean "harmless to most" :flipoff2:

I’d say no stoopider than someone using it to prove vaccine deaths. its kinda like making bread by scaping a wheat field into a giant blender, chucking in some cows and a chicken shed, setting the lot on fire and a calling it done.
so you think no one has died from the vax?

some people die from peanuts :flipoff2:

Who used something to prove something?

making shit up because stupid is as stupid does?

Top Back Refresh