What's new

Ex-Pfizer VP: COVID-19 Vaccines to Cause “Mass Depop” Event Within 2 years

My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.

We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw.

That Ex-Pfizer guy has been talking dumb shit for some time now.
I think he is pissed they kicked him out.

Nano particles found in the socalled vaccine, hmmm programmable nano particles maybe or programmed already to kill 2-10 years from injection?

Prove me wrong!! It's a wating game, you cant remove the "JAB" once its injected.

The signs have been saying what their plans are for more than 40 years, we just didnt know when they would implement it.

Odds are this is a good opportunity for their plans to be implemented.

20210728_200549.jpg

I don't give a shit of this is true or not... I'm not getting the vaccine.

The whole premise is once injected its permanent and IMO its deadly over 6K deaths related to the "Jab".

The whole premise is once injected its permanent and IMO its deadly over 6K deaths related to the "Jab".
Weren’t you one of the, “ mirrors and lasers were blasted from military bases and start the Cal forest fires” guys????

I've been asking people that have gotten the vaccine head or chest? When they ask for more information I reply "Where do you want me to shoot you when that vaccine turns you all into zombies?" They don't usually laugh as hard as I do in the inside.
Zombies are always in the head silly.

From the beginning we were told that there would be "variants" like the original flu which we have NO VACCINE for. We still have no one vaccine for it. Now this new man made flu that's been engineered to be even more contagious. Now suddenly new RNA vaccines are produced in full panic mode and pushed through a sketchy FDA process under a trojan presidency. What else am I to think?
I will gladly risk my life before they will put any of that shit in my arm.

He may actually be correct on this one based on the shitty long term survival rate associated with RMNA without boosters. Just saying…
Tye narrative is the same the world over as well. Hell, even the Australia new clip posted the other day mentioned the protests are being infiltrated by white supremacy and Nazis. Sounds a lot like the American news anytime a protest isnt BLM or DNC related.

"Prove it! "

Well, that's just not gonna happen until it's too late and the last man standing is eating maggots and gets to be "right "as a consolation prize:homer:

But here's how I see it.

Hitler was big on eugenics, master race, genocide and conquering the world. We can pretty much all agree on that.

Some Americans backed him, some powerful Americans, some of whom had recognizable names, like Joseph Kennedy, who had his ambassadorship to the UK pulled for being a Nazi sympathizer, Prescott Bush, who's bank was shut down for laundering Nazi money, and Henry Ford, who mentored Adolf to some extent, who's picture sat on Adolf Hitler's desk at one time.

But, these men, and their families maintained power wealth and influence, Prescott Bush's son, and grandson became presidents, Kennedy's son became president, another a senator, Ford, well, got fat ww2 contracts, for some reason took possession of the JFK limo immediately following the assassination. I haven't dug deep enough into Ford to piece together a solid case of favouritism, aside that we all know that dodge and gm got their bailout on center stage, and Ford got theirs in the alley.

Anyways, history has shown that well known powerful American dynasties have supported genocide in recent history and have remained in power without being tarnished in history books or press.

It doesn't take a big leap to think that maybe they are still doing it. The stakes are high enough that it's worth questioning.

What is eugenics? Who supports it?

bill gates is one of the eugenics proponents
I've heard this a few times.
Has he actually said that? Or is it just people guessing at what's inside his head without any proof?
Please share video or written words by Gates to establish that if it's out there.

So is everyone who got the vaccine going to die all at the exact same time at some point in the future, as determined by our overlords?

"Prove it! "

Well, that's just not gonna happen until it's too late and the last man standing is eating maggots and gets to be "right "as a consolation prize:homer:

But here's how I see it.

Hitler was big on eugenics, master race, genocide and conquering the world. We can pretty much all agree on that.

Some Americans backed him, some powerful Americans, some of whom had recognizable names, like Joseph Kennedy, who had his ambassadorship to the UK pulled for being a Nazi sympathizer, Prescott Bush, who's bank was shut down for laundering Nazi money, and Henry Ford, who mentored Adolf to some extent, who's picture sat on Adolf Hitler's desk at one time.

But, these men, and their families maintained power wealth and influence, Prescott Bush's son, and grandson became presidents, Kennedy's son became president, another a senator, Ford, well, got fat ww2 contracts, for some reason took possession of the JFK limo immediately following the assassination. I haven't dug deep enough into Ford to piece together a solid case of favouritism, aside that we all know that dodge and gm got their bailout on center stage, and Ford got theirs in the alley.

Anyways, history has shown that well known powerful American dynasties have supported genocide in recent history and have remained in power without being tarnished in history books or press.

It doesn't take a big leap to think that maybe they are still doing it. The stakes are high enough that it's worth questioning.

What is eugenics? Who supports it?

I love the "prove it!" demands that ignore history... it's not like this hasn't happened over and over and over again...

Makes sense, keep those around who are of lesser intelligence, have proven they can be controlled and manipulated with simple fear tactics. Those same people won’t challenge the message. If I was trying to control the world,I’d keep those types around.
So you would keep eviltwat around , interesting. :lmao:

I've heard this a few times.
Has he actually said that? Or is it just people guessing at what's inside his head without any proof?
Please share video or written words by Gates to establish that if it's out there.
This information was easy to find online 10-15 years ago, yes, Bill and Melinda Gates openly funded organizations that openly promoted eugenics by name.

The last time I checked, it was hard to find, I'm sure it's been scrubbed. At this point you'd have to go to some fringe, easy to dismiss sites, check their sources, follow the breadcrumbs to some sanitized mainstream site that would note it's taken out of context.

See below, I'm telling you I've seen the original, but can't find it. You can only find the new version, and discredit my statement
download (1).jpeg

Top Back Refresh