What's new

ESG scores

The US has a EGS score of around 50 right now. Pretty much all the countries with scores in the 90's are collapsing in real time.

Our Government wants to get it's score up cause that's more better.:mad3:

So these enormous financial entities are using -largely- other people's money (my 401k included) to further social engineering agendas and for this reason they must be underpeforming.

When are we going to see huge class-action lawsuits from the owners of this mismanaged money?

So these enormous financial entities are using -largely- other people's money (my 401k included) to further social engineering agendas and for this reason they must be underpeforming.

When are we going to see huge class-action lawsuits from the owners of this mismanaged money?
Someday im sure. The occasional article pops up ridiculing those scores.

This is why I'm kind of skeptical of the "social credit score" argument for regular people, one already exists for the corps, esg, and it's easier to implement it through them. Definitely not right.

Silly Con Valley has already built social credit score systems. They share your data with agreements and they use this data to determine your "credit worthiness" without running an official credit score. Whatever you think is going on with these systems, I can assure you it is in fact-- worse.

should probably put this in the CA electric grid thread, but i think it fits here much better.

1662579216388.png

I'm visiting my Mom in Spain these days. She asked me to go with her to see her financial advisor. Who says "would you like to invest in Environmental Social and Governance -type funds? [Glaring look from Mikel] :laughing:

No, but she was happy to see me go after i told her what i thought about those. The problem is that when most people hear those things "environmental, social, governance", they think nice things are being done in their name.

When you dig a bit deeper, the truth is much more unpleasant. It's the way the various waves of political correctness took hold.

Last edited:
3m is discontinuing production of their aerosol can brake cleaner
gotta wonder if it is ESG related, because that shit can't not be profitable, being just light hydrocarbon poop dropped into a can

Top Back Refresh