What's new

Dwight Yoakem 63yo has 1st Baby with 36yo Gal.

Mudslinger99

Ol' School member
Member Number
Loc
Here
Country star Dwight Yoakam marries fiancée Emily Joyce in socially distant wedding

I don't like him much but I've got to say he's a Pimp :grinpimp:

Like a screen door sure enough :smokin:

My wife is 10yrs younger than me, I'm 45. The only time it gets creepy is when we are talking about stuff from back in the day, like my high-school years, and she blurts out something like "Well I was 6 back then..... :barf:

Fame and money and you can fuck just about anything you like.

Well it damn sure ain't his singing :laughing:

He's got Talent and a pretty good following. He's one of them that either you like him or you don't.

I'm more impressed that he has the ability to achieve such at that age. Or maybe she got banged by a "friend" :eek:. :confused:

​​​​​​

Fuck that, you're an asshole if you have a kid at that age. You know there is a really high chance you won't be around for even high school, much less anything beyond that. Selfish move.

My wife is 10yrs younger than me, I'm 45. The only time it gets creepy is when we are talking about stuff from back in the day, like my high-school years, and she blurts out something like "Well I was 6 back then..... :barf:

:laughing:

I've been hanging out with a chick that just turned 31 so she's only 11 years younger for another 3ontha then back to being 12 months younger. The conversations get to be entertaining when it gets to the old days for sure.

Fuck that, you're an asshole if you have a kid at that age. You know there is a really high chance you won't be around for even high school, much less anything beyond that. Selfish move.

bur you gave him life and a bunch of money. ivote #win

I'm thinking that if you get 10 hours of sleep on a $4k mattress and wake up not worrying about mortgage payments or bald tires, the 36yo next to you is getting smashed:laughing:

Nashville country is straight-up big showbiz, so he has access to the best plastic surgeons (he's had work done), all the best Cosmeticians, world-class Nutritionist that is likely also his chef (easy to eat healthy when a professional makes it delicious and plans your meals), Personal Trainer, etc.

To be fair, his face and body are his living.

Do you have covid? Because you absolutely have no taste.

I listen to NON- Mainstream music of all all kinds. I don't listen to commercials or what the latest BS song is playing.

The Guy has Talent like I said,you either like him or not. I'm in the not catorgary.

I've been hanging out with a chick that just turned 31 so she's only 11 years younger for another 3ontha then back to being 12 months younger. The conversations get to be entertaining when it gets to the old days for sure.

Hey, sign me up too! 47/37 here. We laugh about her being 9 when I was banging college girls.

Eta-

46a44dbb8f55653b97754ea14de1f38c.jpg

Hey, sign me up too! 47/37 here. We laugh about her being 9 when I was banging college girls.

Eta-

Congrats,Sir. You have won the lottery in Alaska. The Women to Men Ratio is Crazy.

You must have lots of Money/Property. :flipoff2:

Either way,You have done Well :grinpimp:

Eta-

She looks like the chick from battlestar galactica.

But anyways, my co-worker is 45 and dating my other co-worker who just turned 21. :rasta:

Yep. The gold digger is equal to blame.

bur you gave him life and a bunch of money. ivote #win

the kid will OD in his 20s, if not before. #daddyissues

I thought the rule was: your age/2....+7. Below that and its creepy. Otherwise, I'd pound a hole through the bed with her as the implement....but she looks a bit crazy, so an exit plan would be a priority.

I'm thinking that if you get 10 hours of sleep on a $4k mattress and wake up not worrying about mortgage payments or bald tires, the 36yo next to you is getting smashed:laughing:

That's not normal :flipoff2:

Actually you know i worry about bald tires because I was stoked to get a set of 30% ats from you:lmao:

I dated a much younger girl for a while... 26 and 18 the only time I would notice is when she would talk about Disney movies. I dont think I had ever seen the ones she grew up with.

Last edited:
I listen to NON- Mainstream music of all all kinds. I don't listen to commercials or what the latest BS song is playing.

The Guy has Talent like I said,you either like him or not. I'm in the not catorgary.

Thank you for respecting that which you don't like. Even if you're still wrong.

​​​​​​This is my favorite movie scene of all time and is deleted from most versions of slingblade starting at 1:30.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=npHBfpWWADQ#menu

Your right, she should go get an abortion and kill the baby for its own good. He may be the best father ever, good thing you don't think he's worthy. Your the fucking asshole.

Didn't know I'd hurt so many feelers :flipoff2:

How can you not see my point? He'll be 81 when the kid graduates high school, if he makes it, there is a good chance he'll die before that. How is that not selfish?

Top Back Refresh