What's new

Dude shoots neighbors/himself over snow removal

We have different definitions of plenty then. I have seen lots of suicides of head shots first hand. Zero survived. One was a little ol derringer, one shot one kill.

yes it is possible to survive a bullet to the brain but extremely unlikely in my experience.

My friend was working as an emt. He went to a call where a guy took off most of the front of his head with a shotgun. He was conscious and alive. You don’t need every part of your brain to live.

My friend was working as an emt. He went to a call where a guy took off most of the front of his head with a shotgun. He was conscious and alive. You don’t need every part of your brain to live.

Brain stem has most the important stuff.

... a guy took off most of the front of his head with a shotgun. He was conscious and alive.

Something happened here too, guy lived. But couldn't eat/talk properly. He went to the big house & the cons called him Squidward-

Something happened here too, guy lived. But couldn't eat/talk properly. He went to the big house & the cons called him Squidward-

I want to click like but not sure.

You just traded one coal state for another. That misery is going to follow with DCs renewed assault on fossil fuels. At least winter is a little more mild in KY. Not that it’s Arizona or anything during winter, but every little bit helps.

Moved to Arizona, North Carolina and Florida before landing here for the money, and not in coal. Because there is no money in coal.

I've seen the end results of coal mines, they need to go. Worried about jobs? That's good, the coal miners can shift to environmental cleanup. There's a lifetime of work for all 53,000 of them. Or they can go do whatever the hell the 84,000 that worked at blockbuster ended up doing.

Lackawanna Bore Hole
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Fdg1yF4qMiYtvmo7A

Yes; we studied his case in school.

The rod went clean through.

It didn't have the same kind of kinetic energy or projectile that a firearm round has.

It had much higher kinetic energy than a 9mm handgun round. It was an inch in diameter, IIRC.

One of my classmates shot himself in the temple in 7th grade with a .22lr. Bullet went in and bounced around. He wasn’t the same after that’s for sure. It fucked up his motor skills on the left side of his body.

Crazy that youtube allows that video to stay. Meanwhile you can't find a clip of the prank gone wrong shooting on there.

Top Back Refresh