What's new

Dude shoots neighbors/himself over snow removal

Gots_a_sol

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Bunker Hill, WV
Wow. There is video of it too but I fail at the internet right now.

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...ti-goys-spaide

Snow removal dispute leads to double murder-suicide in Pennsylvania
by WKRC
Friday, February 5th 2021
AA

PLAINS TOWNSHIP, Pa. (WKRC) - An argument over snow removal turned into a double murder-suicide in Pennsylvania, according to Fox 56.

The Luzerne County D.A.'s office said Jeffrey Spaide got mad because his neighbors, James and Lisa Goy, were clearing snow from their parking spots and throwing it onto his property.

The three argued when James Goy allegedly threw something at Spaide then acted like he was going to punch him. The Goys and Spaide continued to swear at each other.

The D.A.'s office said that's when Spaide went into his house and got a gun and opened fire on the Goys, hitting them both.

Spaide then went back inside his home, got an AR-style rifle and shot the Goys again, killing them. Spaide went back into his home.

As police arrived, Spaide apparently turned the gun on himself.

A neighbor told CNN this wasn't the first argument between the Goys and Spaid over snow removal this year.

The Goys have a 15-year-old autistic son who is now being cared for by his grandparents.

Last edited:
[486 said:
;n300066]in a GIF on the 4chins I saw a handgun, no rifle

In the full length video he shoots them and then goes back in his house to get a rifle and shoots them both again. The woman takes 2-3 shots to the head.

After clearing snow once, I'd probably shoot whoever decided I should clear more too. When I had to park on streets in Milwaukee I'd never shovel a parking spot. If you wanted to try and park in the ruts from a lifted bronco on 37's go for it.

The Goys have a 15-year-old autistic son who is now being cared for by his grandparents.

at least this kid will hopefully get to grow up in a better situation.

considering his grandparents raised his shithead parents though, it might not happen :(

but hey, depends on how autistic he is :rasta:

The woman takes 2-3 shots to the head.

1518E552-8B1D-4C9D-B644-FD4D5FE3A9E4.jpeg

wow, chick took several rounds to the face. that sucks, people would be up in arms if somebody shot a deer like that

The dude pulls a gun and starts shooting and the mouthy bitch pulls her phone out to start recording.

Reactions: DMG
hm, what an overdramatic ****
shoulda just ordered a nice 12 yards of fill sand delivered into their driveway or something

Fucking coward pos. Nothing like a pussy to pull a gun and kill someone over some BS.

That was a straight up execution...

More of society is on edge today. All by design...

When the color revolution's final movement goes into play and the "see something, say something" antics are pitting neighbor vs neighbor...

the triple mask karen enforcers on a search mission for their next doxxing target...

the "great reset" of the currency and stonks markets go kinetic...

the gun gwabbing goes full retard...

the fibbie goon squads put a hit on their local "domestic terrorist" targets...

all while high unemployment casualties & many small businesses crushed becomes just another line item in the obituaries page...

this is the scenario you can expect to see even more on a massive scale...

As it was written...

And so it shall be.

Last edited:

When the color revolution's final movement goes into play and the "see something, say something" antics are pitting neighbor vs neighbor...

the triple mask karen enforcers on a search mission for their next doxxing target...

all while high unemployment casualties & many small businesses crushed becomes just another line item in the obituaries page...

As it was written...

And so it shall be.

As it was written...

And so it shall be.

Bullshit no excuse for that kind of behavior. The shooter was a ass hole that with no regard for anyone else as shown by his actions. Over a nothing. He should have saved the kid some teams and just ate his own barrel first.

So who’s going to shovel the god damned snow now! I’d be pissed if I was their neighbor.

ZERO fight or flight instinct.

Shooter gets off 7-8 shots while they just stand there and yell. Nobody moves until mouthy guy gets hit (in the leg?) and starts screaming.

Not saying the outcome would have been different had they ran on shot 1 or 2, but holy shit they just stood there and let the guy do his thing. :confused:

Top Back Refresh